Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' (996 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by zicoraads: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
So I was on Facebook some few minutes back and came across this. Reminded me so much of our very own Poco Poco. And I decided to put the mirror in front of her. Don't blame me for this. Blame the malaria and typhoid embarassed Bored to death these past days.

Sometimes I am going on my merry way on Facebook/Online and then I stumble upon a post, the urge to comment is so strong, then this happens...

Satan: Comment! Tell them your mind! Show them you have sense! Can't you see this one is an idiot? You have a moral responsibility to purge the world of idiocy.

The Spirit (whispering): Not today son/daughter. Move on. Not today.

Me: I am nothing but a pencil in the hands of the creator.

Pocohantas, always see yourself as a pencil in God's hands tongue

2 Likes

Re: When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by ladoney(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Give us beans unless no frying for u
Re: When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by SirMichael1: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2017
zicoraads:
So I was on Facebook some few minutes back and came across this. Reminded me so much of our very own Poco Poco. And I decided to put the mirror in front of her. Don't blame me for this. Blame the malaria and typhoid embarassed Bored to death these past days.

Sometimes I am going on my merry way on Facebook/Online and then I stumble upon a post, the urge to comment is so strong, then this happens...

Satan: Comment! Tell them your mind! Show them you have sense! Can't you see this one is an idiot? You have a moral responsibility to purge the world of idiocy.

The Spirit (whispering): Not today son/daughter. Move on. Not today.

Me: I am nothing but a pencil in the hands of the creator.

Pocohantas, always see yourself as a pencil in God's hands tongue

All these verbiage is to what end? undecided
Re: When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by zicoraads: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Laveda, send me a message on WhatsApp. Lost your number along with my phones.
Re: When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' by jaksmillioniar: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
zicoraads:
Laveda, send me a message on WhatsApp. Lost your number along with my phones.
did u hv lavada numba I lost it

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? (yes Or No Questions) / American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn / Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.