Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You (386 Views)

Word Check!!! Do You Know Nothing Starts With N And Ends With G? / '50% Of Yoruba Marriages Starts With Moti Loyun' - Nigerian Man / It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You by hoygift(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2017
So many threads ask for methods, for secrets, for the easy way out. Unless you have the activation key for the PayPal monkey generator you will find that there aren't any magic secrets to fill your bank account without money.

I want this post to become a place where every noob can get a serious dose of reality. This same info will work for a kid in primary school that wants extra money for video games and going out with friends on the weekends or for a man in his 30's that wants to start earning money online and has a family to support.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT EASY.

Seriously. You have to know from the start that making money online is hard in the beginning. You need a steady source of income to stay above water and to invest in your online ventures.

So, for anyone that has 0 naira in their bank and has bills coming up due I want to give you this real advise: GO GET A REAL JOB. Seriously, you will have so much trouble if you don't have a little nest egg to work with and have your bills covered. The majority of people fail because they jump in at the wrong time.
You Need Money to Make Money

The gurus will tell you that you can start making money virtually over night if you just get some traffic to your website and start ringing in affiliate sales. It's that easy, right? WRONG. Again.. they are just trying to sell you their product or get you to sign up for hosting through them.

So many people will post a thread stating they have 5k naira to invest in PPC. Stop.. save your money. That 5k naira will buy you dinner for a few nights.

Understanding that you need money to make money is the first step.

You Can't Expect Instant Results

This one kills me and it's amazing how many people expect to make money overnight or even in their first month. I blame a lot of the guru crap that is online. They want their sheep followers to think that they can make $100K a year and drive an exotic car if they just buy their $47 eBook.

Think about it

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You by hoygift(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Chat me on watsapp to get more real tips on making money online @ zero7043one34669
Re: Making Money Online All Starts With You ( Not Google ) Just You by hoygift(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Chat me up and get what u need about making money online

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Rich Guys Out There Who Intimidate Others / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / Lessons For This Digital Lost Up Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.