Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle (2299 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2017
The Evil Against Biafran Clans To Separate Them From Igbos, Will Consume Nigeria in no distant time. Here is an Igede man from Cross River and Deputy National coordinator of IPOB, providing undiluted hsitory of their Igbo heritage and names. Explained how their people were divided and balkanized with intent of spearating them from Igbos. The Nigerian government through evil state creations in SS after the civil war; with one goal to separate Igbos from their SS brothers, placed them(Igede) in Cross River and Benue. The funny thing is they still have Igbo names. May it never be welll with this evil country...Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA0YjXxtGbI

4 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Just for the record: the most powerful IPOB positions in Nigeria are headed by non Igbos.

IPOB National Coordinator Biafraland is an Ijaw man...he is the face of IPOB in Nigeria.
IPOB Deputy National Coordinator Biafraland is an Igede man, in the video above.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Other positions are:

Regional IPOB Coordinator Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi and Benue - Held by an Idoma man
Regional IPOB Coordinator Akwa Ibom, Abia and Cross River - Held by an Efik man
Regional IPOB Coordinator Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers - Held by an Ikwerre man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by oilyngbati(m): 2:51am On Jul 14, 2017
OP, you want to give the unity beggars from the South West a massive heart attack? grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by kettykin: 3:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Ipob leadership is directionless and clueless, no road map and timeline for the road maps

2 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by ONYEUTALI: 4:18am On Jul 14, 2017
HTW

9 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Yyeske(m): 5:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Tell us steps to getting the referendum you've always wanted and recently supported by the arewa youths, these ones are talking trash about Igede crap.
Giving stupid unknown positions to hungry looking things as if we care.
Plans for the UN monitored referendum abeg.

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Warship: 5:14am On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:
Ipob leadership is directionless and clueless, no road map and timeline for the road maps

Do yourself a favour before destroying yourself

Go to God in prayers and ask Him His view concerning Biafra and IPOB so that you don't end up going against a movement instituted by God

Remember those who opposed Moses and how they perish

Wise people seek God's face concerning matters like this in order not to be on the wrong side of life

If you continue like this without consulting God's view, mark these words below

BIAFRA WILL NEVER FAVOUR YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS.

3 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Warship: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us steps to getting the referendum you've always wanted and recently supported by the arewa youths, these ones are talking trash about Igede crap.

You are a Yoruba man

The steps should not be your headache

Go and focus on your regional problem

6 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Warship: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
Fighting against Biafra is a sin against God and Humanity. Denying people of their God-given right to self-determination is a sin.
All those who fights against Biafra will have their prices to pay on Earth, in Purgatory or Hell Fire.

I pity those Igbos who insult IPOB online rather than seek God's face concerning the issue

One thing I am very sure about this issue is that, those who oppose IPOB will find themselves in a Biafra where everyone prosper except them

4 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Yyeske:
so in battle you tell your enemy your plans right? you as a yelumba man wants to know our plan well continue with your ist Oct quit notice broadcast at least you have a job you are doing for ipob and don't forget THERE LL NEVER BE ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE .

8 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by kettykin: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Warship:

Go to God in prayers and ask Him His view concerning Biafra and IPOB so that you don't end up going against a movement instituted by God

Wise people seek God's face concerning matters like this in order not to be on the wrong side of life

I am more passionate about Igbo and Biafra more than ipob And NK.

But I will rather not start a secessionist movement with out a road map and timelines than start one that would make my people refugees being slaughtered and ravaged by the rag tag useless good for nothing rogues in uniform or be starved to death by the most hopelessly demonized ,evil and desperate big for nothing government .
I hope you understand that the only thing these less than human people who believe in Nigeria claim to achieve is keeping the country united whereas other countries like India, Soviet Union, Ethiopia split for good, some Nigerians are still stucked in their self inflicted stupor that uniting against all odds in life is an achievement.

If nk or iPob lack the know how they either disband now , transform into a political party or request for help.

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by omenka(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Smh.

The man speaks for himself and his family alone. Igede nation was never and will never be part of any thoughtless expedition.

He can be the Supreme leader of ipob for all we care.

Edit.

Just look at that. I even happen to know the fool. From a village just before my mother's in Ukele North. Raving ogogoro lunatic who never misses a burial or wedding.

Imagine the nutjobs driving the "struggle".

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Warship: 5:55am On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:

I am more passionate about Igbo and Biafra more than ipob And NK.

But I will rather not start a secessionist movement with out a road map and timelines than start one that would make my people refugees being slaughtered and ravaged by the rag tag useless good for nothing rogues in uniform or be starved to death by the most hopelessly demonized ,evil and desperate big for nothing government .
I hope you understand that the only thing these less than human people who believe in Nigeria claim to achieve is keeping the country united whereas other countries like India, Soviet Union, Ethiopia split for good, some Nigerians are still stucked in their self inflicted stupor that uniting against all odds in life is an achievement.

If nk or iPob lack the know how they either disband now , transform into a political party or request for help.

You are not more passionate than some of us who were visited by the Spirit behind Biafra about 20years ago

I am a Biafran before Massob started in 1999

I am only giving you this advice below because of your pro Jonathan stand during Jonathan's era

There is a Spirit behind Biafra and that Spirit has being waking up the conscience of people to fight for freedom

Go back to God in prayers and seek his view about IPOB and Biafra before you destroy your future in Biafra

Remember that Moses never had a plan but knew that God would reveal to him what to do at the right time

That is the case of Biafra

Only those who have sought God's face that have received a glimpse of God's plan on how he plans to achieve freedom

For the last time I am warning you as a fellow comrade to speak no more against IPOB but to seek God's face concerning IPOB

I put it to you that all those against Biafra, will find Biafra unfavorable to them.

Pray and not criticize something instituted by God through His Spirit

Remember that there is a

Spirit behind Biafra

Only those who seek God's face, truly understand the objective of this Spirit

Seek God's face or get destroyed in the process

Remember that Moses never had a plan but God revealed it to him gradually.

You are not more Biafran than some of us who were visited by the Spirit behind Biafra about 20 years ago before Massob started

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by greenmonk: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Warship:

What is the definition of terrorism or terrorist please?
and what is bullying?
Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Warship: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2017
greenmonk:
What is the definition of terrorism or terrorist please? and what is bullying?

Mention one person killed by IPOB.?

Mention one property destroyed by IPOB.?

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by cursedAbiola(f): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Smh.

The man speaks for himself and his family alone. Igede nation was never and will never be part of any thoughtless expedition.

Edit.

Just look at that. I even happen to know the fool. From a village just before my mother's in Ukele North. Raving ogogoro lunatic who never misses a burial or wedding.

Smh.
[/s]
what's this one saying?

Dude you're just as confused as the gworo chewing terrorist in London
president of fulani herdsmen supporters group
kiss the truth cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Yyeske(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Warship:

You are a Yoruba man

The steps should not be your headache

Go and focus on your regional problem
You are more Yoruba than I am then, give us the steps and don't think you can silent me by calling me Yoruba. That your blackmail of arrogating any tribe to anyone not in support of your ideology is gone.
Anyway, let's wait on radio Biafra to dish out their normal lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Yyeske(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Warship:

You are not more passionate than some of us who were visited by the Spirit behind Biafra about 20years ago

I am a Biafran before Massob started in 1999

I am only giving you this advice below because of your pro Jonathan stand during Jonathan's era

There is a Spirit behind Biafra and that Spirit has being waking up the conscience of people to fight for freedom

Go back to God in prayers and seek his view about IPOB and Biafra before you destroy your future in Biafra

Remember that Moses never had a plan but knew that God would reveal to him what to do at the right time

That is the case of Biafra

Only those who have sought God's face that have received a glimpse of God's plan on how he plans to achieve freedom

For the last time I am warning you as a fellow comrade to speak no more against IPOB but to seek God's face concerning IPOB

I put it to you that all those against Biafra, will find Biafra unfavorable to them.

Pray and not criticize something instituted by God through His Spirit

Remember that there is a

Spirit behind Biafra

Only those who seek God's face, truly understand the objective of this Spirit

Seek God's face or get destroyed in the process

Remember that Moses never had a plan but God revealed it to him gradually.

You are not more Biafran than some of us who were visited by the Spirit behind Biafra about 20 years ago before Massob started
God told you all these and equally told you I'm Yoruba, that your god must be dumb. Meanwhile, what's the deal about the ultimatum and referendum?

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Yyeske(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
KINGOFTHEEASTt:
so in battle you tell your enemy your plans right? you as a yelumba man wants to know our plan well continue with your ist Oct quit notice broadcast at least you have a job you are doing for ipob and don't forget THERE LL NEVER BE ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE .
No road map for anthing, just empty noise.

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Yyeske(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Warship:

I pity those Igbos who insult IPOB online rather than seek God's face concerning the issue

One thing I am very sure about this issue is that, those who oppose IPOB will find themselves in a Biafra where everyone prosper except them
Stop insulting Ndigbo's intelligence with your religious nonsense, seems you guys would be worse than Boko Haram. Waiting for IPOB's spokesman on his take on the latest development

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by GQman: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2017
omenka:
Smh.

Edit.

Smh.

All una people no be ogogoro dem dey drink.? Seaman's aromatic Schnapps no be wetin dem take Know south-south?

2 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Op you are lie Mohammed. consult me before you write anything about Igede

1 Like

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by BiafranYouths(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
I am an Akwa Ibomite, the National Youth President.... Biafran Youths Alliance... like us on f.b to be updated of Alliance of our great Country

2 Likes

Re: Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle by Ejanla07: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
omenka:
Smh.

Edit.

Smh.

omenka omenkalives

i ve seen u go from
yoruba to
benue
and now cross river..

unity begging ko easy

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail Construction Updates. / Soyinka Goes To Trump’s America / How Jonathan Openly Congratulated President Buhari But Went Behind to Reject It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.