Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. (2873 Views)

Women are Evil (picture) / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

Uploaded this one on the request of a friend. The other one will be back by next weekend.
oh great then smiley

How's your weekend coming?
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by NaeChris: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

I wasn't among those that said they like wahala abeg.
Lol. This lady abeg leave me. As i dey see you, you like wahala and i get am.
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by NaeChris: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Seriously there are contradictions. The lady said the guy brought her to the hospital and yet the reciept was on her name! How come? Mind you she was in coma, a typical Nizoorian hospital will not treat you when you are injured and conscious until you deposite money, talk of when someone is unconscious haaaa. E no blend na. That makes the article gender degrading and pathetically false.
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Martin0(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

Shocking, isn't it?.
I don't believe most men are like this.
Men like u are different but when it comes to faithfulness, that's where the problem lies. lol
well you are right sha,no dought about it,but sometimes I blame ladies because it is in their power's to decide the kind of man u want in your life and the kind of man that gonna suite ur life,sometimes ladies give men the privilege to all this yawns...

But above all faithfulness count a lot most especially loyalty.
A man can love multiplex but what stands for him to love one is the loyalty he has for that lady,the respect he has for her...

Thonapple you will not understand some basics!!!
It just obvious but I wish you understand...
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Martin0:
well you are right sha,no dought about it,but sometimes I blame ladies because it is in their power's to decide the kind of man u want in your life and the kind of man that gonna suite ur life,sometimes ladies give men the privilege to all this yawns...

But above all faithfulness count a lot most especially loyalty.
A man can love multiplex but what stands for him to love one is the loyalty he has for that lady,the respect he has for her...

Thonapple you will not understand some basics!!!
It just obvious but I wish you understand

Make me understand.
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Martin0(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
thornapple:

Make me understand.
hahahahahahhaha u self eh,abeg I nor fit laugh oogrin
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhaha u self eh,abeg I nor fit laugh oogrin
grin
Laughter is a good medicine they say.
Re: Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. by Martin0(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2017
thornapple:
grin Laughter is a good medicine they say.
eh eh hmmmmgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Bad Guys What Time Are You Waiting For (photo) / Why You Should Be Dating More Than One Guy At Once / 5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.