Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

PDP Fixes October For National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fixes October For National Convention (13195 Views)

PDP Fixes June 23, 24 For Edo Governorship Primaries / Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud / PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Power to the People.

PDP has always been a better party.

With all the political prostitutes now in APC, what remains of PDP are men of principle who stuck to their guns and waited till the very end to get the party back on track.

Shame on Barcanista, the political prostitute and gun for hire.

Mark my word. PDP will chase APC out of Aso Rock and their respective states.

If you have suffered untold hardship under APC, if you ever supported APC in the past have now been convinced that PDP is a lesser evil, you have a choice to make against your ego.

Do not be afraid of moving from being a Wailer to a PDP machinery. We are taking back the country from the scoundrels.

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by jchioma: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please, where can I register as member of this party of great survivalists. I have a feeling PDP will come out stronger and better than before.

In fact, more united than the APC that is almost as confused as a blind mouse. cool
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
DONSMITH123:
Now that TonyeBarcanista has betrayed his party and Jumped like Kangaroo to APDA or UNDER!

Tonye, you know you are my guy. I love you (NO GAY) when you belong to the opposition bruh. But nay!!! You fall my hand brother.

YOU are just LIKE FFK.
[/s]
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by sylva1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Way to go. Now that the Supreme court has finally settled the PDP's leadership tussle, its now time to settle down and form a formidable opposition party to the APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by gsmphoneseller: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP will be stronger and better....
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by HARDDON: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
GOod!

I had lived in time past-neutral, and preferring the soft touch of IT/telecoms to the power tussle of politics.

but all that has changed now....... I am officially a flag bearer.....

Nigerian Youths! We must take back our country! angry
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
ubongokon:
Do all u can but u won't see light come 2019
instead army take over

Hahahahaha see you I guess it pains you that your plans never work game over 2019 you will all see what will befall apc like Tsunami. They have given your party and its foolish leaders 2 good years to change Nigeria situation instead they forgot all their promises and started blame game and from blame game they started arresting everyone that says no to apc bro its too late. You mentioned army taken over hahahaha you are a baby, remember army are is political party and army are not for anyone they are for Nigerian not a political party because its better you wake up from a dementia nightmare you put yourself still believing in army ruling in the present world political scenario please go back to school or go back to Arabic school may be they will teach you the right way to reason.

Your dullardhino still having time to write letter everytime if care is not taken he might remain in exile till eternity the way things is going to turn on his head for his silliness and foolishness. 2 good years of nothing only blabla gej this gej that, FFK this FFK that, Fayose this Fayose that, PDP this PDP that instead for them to go and work to impress Nigerians Hell No. Una go hear am come 2019.

Mind you I'm not PDP but apc make me to love them and I throw my support 100% behind any party that can clear off apc out of our land completely I mean apc must die and bury for ever. Nonsense party bloody Lairs. Disgusting party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Pro2makx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Impunity, Maladministration, imposition and godfatherism brought PDP down, Kept PDP down and took PDP 6 Feet.

In my last piece I wrote that PDP (like APC) represents the interest of the political elite class and not the common man. This just proved my assertion

Meanwhile, APDA is reaching out to the common man on the street to take up the challenge and be part of history.

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Back stabber. You should be a Kenyan.
Spits fall on you!!!!

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by surgical: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Impunity, Maladministration, imposition and godfatherism brought PDP down, Kept PDP down and took PDP 6 Feet.

In my last piece I wrote that PDP (like APC) represents the interest of the political elite class and not the common man. This just proved my assertion

Meanwhile, APDA is reaching out to the common man on the street to take up the challenge and be part of history.

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
why are running your former party down its an opposition party like your party,it is APC you face for the trophy. You should concentrate on selling you party, helping it in aggressive recruitment and showing that your party is the best opposition party in waiting to take over not all this one you are doing.
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by OgaBuhari: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can spot Oshoko In the last pics
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Now that TonyeBarcanista has betrayed his party and Jumped like Kangaroo to APDA or UNDER!

Tonye, you know you are my guy. I love you (NO GAY) when you belong to the opposition bruh. But nay!!! You fall my hand brother.

YOU are just LIKE FFK.

what do you expect of a mercenary, highest bidder...
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Myself2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP online trolls who are NOT card carrying members nor known by ANYBODY in the party will come for your head soon... Trolls that can't aspire to be Ward leaders in the People Deceiving People or even WhatsApp Admin in PDP WhatsApp groups will cry blue murder over your comment. cheesy

Hey just cover your face in shame okay,,,,,,

Yea you know why
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Jlow2: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
wait for SAS,dey trouble just started
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by swagagolic01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tonye keep disgracing rivers state, don't go and promo ya party well, keep lamenting about how pdp is dead nd gone.... hypocrite
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Adagba1: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP's new date of disintegration

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Myself2:

Hey just cover your face in shame okay,,,,,,

Yea you know why
Sadly, while PDP Chieftains are reaching out to me to "return" to the torn umbrella, unknown troll like you is trolling. SMH!!!
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
PDP must takeover Aso Rock come 2019
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by bashydemy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Goddex:
This Buhari and APC govt is the worst independence

What brought Buhari and APC here again? Most of you just comment for commenting sake without making sense..

1 Like

Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by codedthingzzzzz: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
YOU GET BRAIN AT ALL @ubongokon IF ARMY TAKES OVER HOW DOES THAT BENEFIT YOUR FAMILY? MUMU UNA GO JUST DEY YARN LIKE SAY NA CHICKEN BRAIN DEY UR HEAD
ubongokon:
Do all u can but u won't see light come 2019
instead army take over
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by NothingDoMe: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Tonye stop stressing yourself. PDP is back. Instead show us what APDA have to offer apart from character assassination.

APC is shaking in their pants already. If APDA can align with PDP then APC will be completely decimated.
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by NothingDoMe: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
codedthingzzzzz:
YOU GET BRAIN AT ALL @ubongokon IF ARMY TAKES OVER HOW DOES THAT BENEFIT YOUR FAMILY? MUMU UNA GO JUST DEY YARN LIKE SAY NA CHICKEN BRAIN DEY UR HEAD
Bros na APC people oh. Recruiting dullards since 2015
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Tonye stop stressing yourself. PDP is back. Instead show us what APDA have to offer apart from character assassination.

APC is shaking in their pants already. If APDA can align with PDP then APC will be completely decimated.
APDA will never align with PDP.... IT SHOULD be PDP running to APDA to beg for alignment.

We are grassroot party
Re: PDP Fixes October For National Convention by Myself2(m): 2:39am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sadly, while PDP Chieftains are reaching out to me to "return" to the torn umbrella, unknown troll like you is trolling. SMH!!!

grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Dreamer,which chieftains,I don't recall reaching out to you as I'm one of the chieftains
If anything,that is if we feel you be useful in your usual and ONLY way,then we buy you a new laptop (we only buy iPads for our valued workers which you're not) and some airtime money so you can be busy on social media responding to some of the mentions concerning any principal we choose.
But WE are the chieftains,with grassroots followership,membership cards and dues-paying status(well I never pay for sometime), but WE ARE THE CHIEFTAINS AND I DONT RECALL REACHING OUT TO YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

N5tn Stolen Under Jonathan –Investigation / REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart. / We Didn’t Adopt Jonathan – UPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.