Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Your Hope 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Hope 2019 (420 Views)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Hope 2019 by mosco4(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
TOGETHER WE CAN RE-WRITE THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA I write to you because I consider it proper to personally inform you that I am contesting in the 2019 presidential Election as the candidate of the people's Democratic party (PDP) even though you may have seen me around the country. While submitting myself to the will of God who granted me the grace to participate in this coming election as the president, I humble request that you take definite step to help me succeed in this race. For Nigeria to make. Progress, you and other eligible voters must vote for a God fearing leader that has Nigeria at heart, a leader that is ready to serve selflessly and who sees himself as a servant and not a master that feeds on the misery of the citizens. I implore you to personally participate in this imminent effort to find such a leader for Nigeria. My dear people of Nigeria, I know you are tired of broken promises and so I give you my word of honour I, Aih.Dr. Sule Lamido (CON) will serve you and this country that I love with all my breath and with total fear of God. I will serve in truth, in fairness to all, with respect for the peace and unity of our country and with full commitment to her growth and international respect. Therefore, I ask for your support, so that together we can build a greater Nigeria. Please, give me your mandate by voting for me. I also urge you to do the following for me; present me to your people as that Nigeria Leader who is dedicated to our progress and unity and who is totally devoid of ethnic and religious intolerance. Be my ambassador by presenting me to your people in your locality as that leader Nigeria deserves. God has given me the grace to understand the problem of Nigeria,the desire to solve it and the discipline to withstand the pressure that will accompany doing what is right. The challenges and the sacrifices needed to turn Nigeria around require team work; I invite you to team up with me to make Nigeria a better place for us and for the future generations. Vote for me and I assure you that and God Almighty being our guide this country will experience the end of misery.My dear Nigeria, be assured that we will do everything to keep you safe and to make your vote count. Please accept our highest regard and esteem. God bless you and your family! God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! Alh.Dr. Sule Lamido (CON). Please join the Lamido train now! Send SMS to. 08167946136,07054506343,08037753036

Re: Your Hope 2019 by forreelinc(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy hehehe good luck
Re: Your Hope 2019 by Ajewealth123(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Sule ko, sulele ni.
List his past achievements
Abi una think say na by sharing notebook wey the English no correct upandown?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Murders 8 Villagers In North-east Nigeria / [photos]: Return To Your States, Quit Being Abuja Politicians - Fayose Tells PDP / Why The Buhari Cabal Want To Kill Sheikh Zakzaky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.