Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (56255 Views)

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen / BREAKING: Buhari Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Shares Imo Visit Experience (video) / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by uc4uandc(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Matter arising from Imo State as Kemi called Governor Hope a liar

I need the handle of the Imo state GOVERNOR of Nigeria

#ijcovid19 My source at the DSS said they went after him from Lagos to Abuja to force him into Quarantine. He was defiant and escaped them till he DIED. @NCDCgov REFUSED to say if he died in the Abuja Isolation hospital or Lagos. To avoid panic they did not list Imo #COVID19

#ijcovid19 Everybody went to visit this "abroad" jetsetter Businessman guy. Some may be asymptomatic, others showing symptoms, some Quarantined inside his hotel. Not a mention of IMO state in all the new cases @NCDCgov not @MBuhari's speech as a #LockDownNigeria stateAngry face

#BREAKING I am calling for the RESIGNATION of Governor @HE_HopeUzodimma and @NCDCgov DG @Chikwe_I ASAP with regards to leadership in the #COVID19 outbreak and Community spread in Nigeria. I have uncovered a BIG MESS! Lies, Fraud and Rhetoric. I will fight for the Imo peopleAngry faceFlag of Nigeria

#COVID19 #ijcovid19 Governor @HE_HopeUzodimma @DrEOEhanire @Chikwe_I
ALL ENDANGERED the people of IMO state. This is why a PRESIDENT must be in a presidential task force. Buhari was not aware that Imo should be locked down. Imo people were exposed. Government LIEDAngry faceAngry faceAngry faceFlag of NigeriaFace with medical maskSquared sos

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1245109271584542720

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by uc4uandc(f): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by nobone(f): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2020
Aunty, thread carefully o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by chatinent: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2020
They are all liars, in fact. Top lies:
1. Buhari is negative.
2. Tinubu donates N200m to Lagos.

3. In the President's speech, 'fellow Nigerians' is also a lie.

173 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by backnbeta(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
This is serious and it shows how irresponsible our leaders are! But I blame the FG for allowing abroad returnees to 'self-isolate' instead of keeping them quarantined for 14 days! If an average naija abroad is aware that he/she will be quarantined for 14 days by the government, regardless of social or political status, I assure you they won't come... they'll rather stay it out abroad than experience the naija kind of quarantine undecided

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Aksnoopy: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by chukwunedum150(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2020
crywant to trend too
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by clarocuzioo(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by johnmartus(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
How this make him a liar. Being a governor doesn't mean you will expose to every news. Or everything that happening in your vicinity immediately.

Probably they have not brief the governor about the incident. And government didn't name those who dead of coronavirus, even those who discharged was unknown to us.

Calling for his resignation Because of this issue is an act of wickedness maybe you have personal beef against him , you should settle with him you have never fight for people of oyo where they born you far away imo people you want to fight for such a senseless and coward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by 9izone(f): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
There's something about that hopeuzodima
He doesn't just look honest.

Only Christ can save us!
Repent, Turn to the Lord, and Be saved

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by jlinkd78(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2020
I seem to be on same page with Aunty Kem Kem here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by DanseMacabre(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Mad. I wouldn't be surprised if every state in Nigeria has infected people. The 5000+ people wey government dey find no be spirits na.

Plus I don't know how Kemi gets her gen, but more often than not it is legit.

Stay home, people.

24 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Frankyboy1(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Malaria kills Africa more than corona, hunger, boko haram, herdsmen, soot in pH will do more damage, and they never ordered a sit at home or state of emergency, but because the western world shuts down for a disease that is immune to Nigerians cause of our genes and upgraded immune defense mechanism, we copy and shut down too! Thanks to the western world and supremacist mentality! At the end of this whole epidemic, we would struggle with the economic and financial implications, and not the corona shit of a virus which is simultaneousl to flu over here

10 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by baillers123: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm. Enough kpeke dey for ground oo. May d lord save us. If what she says is true, then this givt r just bent in destroying it's citizens..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Franzinni: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
old scruntus! your mouth dey there ! area scatta mama of boys! carry go with exposing the things they are covering! may you live longer than metusela!God bless you aunty kemo!!!!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by MorataFC: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Op, u need to enroll how to write and arrange copy and paste from Twitter.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by DModeCntStopMe: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
shocked

For the first time am supporting this MAD dog

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Evilgenuis: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
It's Mummy kemi again grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by oloriLFC(f): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
nobone:
Aunty, thread carefully o
make dem kill her for saying the truth na

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Maureenben: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
This woman is really sick !!!!why putting fear in imo state madam sit down if you don't have talk abeg

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by MorataFC: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Mad. I wouldn't be surprised if every state in Nigeria has infected people. The 5000+ people wey government dey find no be spirits na.

Plus I don't know how Kemi gets her gen, but more often than not it is legit.

Stay home, people.
ok
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Grace001: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Be it state or federal... Nigerian government has never been truthful. Useless government

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by sethtsadopp: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Do you know that Dangote Spaghetti has 107 sticks while Golden Penny has 128?
Don’t waste your tym at home isolating only, get some educated facts.
Tomorrow we will counting the number of grains in a derica of rice

Stay safe people.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by tempest01(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
These people at NCDC to try score cheap points and show international bodies they are on top of things will end up infecting everyone.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Jh0wsef(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Ok.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by oyeb15: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Efcc will wire many politicians cos of covid-19.
By August, we will be reading news like...

EFCC trace Dangote 10Billion donation to d account of minister of....
Otedola 1Billion donation found Ikoyi house of ex-.....
Minister of .... diverted 10billion meant for ventilator.
Governors to refund 1billion covid-19 cusson.

Foul yarsh will open when Kyari comes back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by mdchikezie(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
. .

............................................................................................................................ATTENTION
............................................................................................................................SEEKER.

. .
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by frankmoney(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2020
And you think a Nigerian politician will resign just because you asked him to ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos) / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.