Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out (3047 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos / Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by TheKingdom: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
The OP seems frustrated...maybe he was denied visa to UK/US.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
FrancisDiote:

which useless opportunity are you talking about?

The only people who get opportunities are the rich who sieze all opportunities for their children and unborn generation.

They run Nigeria like its a private venture
They own all the oil wells and have even willed Nigeria to their generation unborn.

There is no opportunity for the masses here. The agitation is from the masses not the rich.

The only reason Yorubas feel Nigeria should remain is because of Osibanjo but wait when the sun rises in the East, had I known will be their lot.
you didn't know the opportunities Nigeria given to you but let me lamented to you!
do you know what facebook, tweeter, microsoft, oracle, google got in Nigeria every minutes,
then have you ever thinking of producing anything that Nigerian needed?
I know the knowledge of pure water come from some one!
if you can think or produced an accelerated ice block polyethylene bag you will automatically turn billionaire, because the leather will have in the market today take time to have ice block in the freezer!
you need not waiting for any government to make money in Nigeria! the market place is already there for you, and we are in information age, and you went to school!
and if you didn't have such a knowledge there is fertile soil, and market is there for any product needed!
why are you waiting for politician action for your survival!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
TheKingdom:
The OP seems frustrated...maybe he was denied visa to UK/US.
God forbidden,
hold on, on your visa for America and your UK
for me don't torch my Nigeria
Nigeria is enough for me,
what were they selling in America and UK! second slavery!
never in life.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dedetwo:

Now I know the level of intellect that accommodates the above poster. I know in kindergarten grade level, you were meant to strike a difference between the WORLD and COUNTRY. In addition, USA has only fought ONE CIVIL WAR. Nigeria to the best of my knowledge has only fought one civil war known as Nigeria/Biafra war. I really do not know if you belong to this discourse. I can recall in my write-ups, they stated Republic of Igbo Land or Biafra. I guess when you write "A man or A woman". it does not convey the thought that A man has become A woman. For the fun of it, are you not one of the reasons IPOB wants out of the cesspit called Nigeria?
The boko war is not civil war or because is not label biafra, maitazina war is not civil war, Liberia war is not serious than civil war what about serria leone!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by bantudra: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
op,dont mind dem dem joor.....igbos have a realy high advantage in the internet....igbos are very interested in world politics...the average nigerian is not...ipob is just a terrorists organization using mind controll like the nazis in germany....

place your opinion and move on......it will only pisss you off dealing with Igbos...

they are very strong in online propaganda!!!....

you are dealing with igbos that sit all day and type with their phones to get biafra...!!....
Re: Nigeria Can Never Bow Down For Any Secessionist In Nigeria, We Will Fight It Out by moninuola65: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
bantudra:
op,dont mind dem dem joor.....igbos have a realy high advantage in the internet....igbos are very interested in world politics...the average nigerian is not...ipob is just a terrorists organization using mind controll like the nazis in germany....

place your opinion and move on......it will only pisss you off dealing with Igbos...

they are very strong in online propaganda!!!....

you are dealing with igbos that sit all day and type with their phones to get biafra...!!....
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions / Breaking :Amosun Orders The Removal Of Gboyega Nasir Isiaka's Billboards.. Pics / Breaking News: Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) To Begin Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.