Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 (90076 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pkasso(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
dubylhover:
pls guys I just started fpl this weekend,so I'm not used to all d rules...what's with my players on d bench having points

please any other tips would b highly appreciated..what's this wildcard about

Decent team you've got there, man. Heck, you have more points this GW than I do so far. The players on your bench come on when your starters Miss a game. The points on the bench are not counted unless you are playing the Bench Boost chip. The Wildcard allows you to make unlimited transfers i.e at no cost at all. It's a valuable tool so you use it wisely. You have 2, one you can use anytime and the other between Jan and Feb.

Your team looks ok, no need to make too many changes. You might want to downgrade that defence a bit and sell Capoue and Solanke. These guys are not starters on their teams so you're probably wasting funds on them. Hope I was able to help. Welcome to the FPL world, bro.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by dubylhover(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
pkasso:
Decent team you've got there, man. Heck, you have more points this GW than I do so far. The players on your bench come on when your starters Miss a game. The points on the bench are not counted unless you are playing the Bench Boost chip. The Wildcard allows you to make unlimited transfers i.e at no cost at all. It's a valuable tool so you use it wisely. You have 2, one you can use anytime and the other between Jan and Feb.

Your team looks ok, no need to make too many changes. You might want to downgrade that defence a bit and sell Capoue and Solanke. These guys are not starters on their teams so you're probably wasting funds on them. Hope I was able to help. Welcome to the FPL world, bro.

thanks so much bro,you really helped...so d wildcard would make me transfer without limit?nice....and about capoue,I had already picked Ritchie of ncastle oo,don't know d devil that distracted me..but I'd take ur advice by downgrading d defense..

thanks again
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by U1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
pamcode:
Davies on the bench. This is why Poccehtino will not win soon, how can he toy with the happiness of fpl managers.

As in, I taya. I lost his 14 points to bench last week. Make I jejely manage clean sheet this time, Oga Pochettino said no.

MaziOmenuko:
Huri_Kane is scared of blowing up Wembley. Lol @ captainers. Couldn't have asked for more.

Make I go see who I go sell buy Aguero abeg.

Be kind to other managers. This is not nice. grin cheesy The guy done kane dem. Sharp guy.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by iamnlia(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lessons learnt.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pkasso(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2017
dubylhover:

thanks so much bro,you really helped...so d wildcard would make me transfer without limit?nice....and about capoue,I had already picked Ritchie of ncastle oo,don't know d devil that distracted me..but I'd take ur advice by downgrading d defense..

thanks again
Yep. But the Wildcard is only for one week. You're welcome, bro. Anytime.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Please how do I join nairaland fantasy league?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by donjazet(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Guys, abeg I just registered, they just gave me a team via wild card, please is this team okay and where could I get the keys( icon interpretations) or whole instructions and tutorials for the game.
I no understand anything for this stuff abeg.

Cc Nihilist, Ibime, Raumdeuteur, nateevs and Co.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2017
donjazet:
Guys, abeg I just registered, they just gave me a team via wild card, please is this team okay and where could I get the keys( icon interpretations) or whole instructions and tutorials for the game.

Your team is fine. Just read the rules and take it from there

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by valenti12(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2017
donjazet:

Cc Nihilist, Ibime, Raumdeuteur, nateevs and Co.
I am not understanding @bolded
You just registered?
I am guessing you clicked the 'Autopick' icon. If you are ok with the team after reading the rules just carry on. if no, you can clear and hand pick your team your self.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Blind if he plays. He shares corner duties with Rashford and that's a source of assists. But you know pep and Jose can be annoying at times.

Blind no even dey bench
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't know what Madness made me remove DeBruyne for Hazard. Lukaku pls score an Hattrick to save this week for me, then to add gloss Mhkitaryan should assist all three and perhaps a cleansheet for Bailly.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arsenal defense is looking more attractive now Wenger has reverted to 4 at the back. His initial 3-5-2 formation was a disaster.

raumdeuter:

Blind no even dey bench

Lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
dubylhover:
pls guys I just started fpl this weekend,so I'm not used to all d rules...what's with my players on d bench having points

please any other tips would b highly appreciated..what's this wildcard about?
The players are there in case you want to use your bench boost chip which adds points from the bench to your Gw points or in case one of your main players doesn't play a match.

Wildcard is for total overhaul of your team, Perhaps you have some non performing/injured players you want to change without getting your points deducted. This can only be used twice for each half of the season.

The third one is to change your team for that particular week after which your team returns to former.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by dubylhover(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
pamcode:
The players are there in case you want to use your bench boost chip which adds points from the bench to your Gw points or in case one of your main players doesn't play a match.

Wildcard is for total overhaul of your team, Perhaps you have some non performing/injured players you want to change without getting your points deducted. This can only be used twice for each half of the season.

The third one is to change your team for that particular week after which your team returns to former.

thanks a lot bro..I appreciate
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by scorpidmo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
send to me
scorpiodem@yahoo.com
Caxch FC
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by iamnlia(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mukina2, send all codes to hpotter0911@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kai! It's unfortunate that Lukaku has relinquished penalty duties. I needed more goals from him.

I will take those 3 bonus points abeg.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
ching, ching, we getting points over here!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pkasso(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nihilist, so you took a hit to sell Lukaku for Kane. Not good, man. Not good.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
pkasso:
Nihilist, so you took a hit to sell Lukaku for Kane. Not good, man. Not good.
If Kane had scored the ball that hit the bar or the clear penalties that ref refused to give, and Lukaku had missed his somewhat fortunate goal today, then the narrative would have been different.

I think the Kane transfer was the right decision on paper and I stand by it. Sometimes even the best laid plans go awry.

Shït happens.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by lordhugo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nihilist:

If Kane had scored the ball that hit the bar or the clear penalties that ref refused to give, and Lukaku had missed his somewhat fortunate goal today, then the narrative would have been different.

I think the Kane transfer was the right decision on paper and I stand by it. Sometimes even the best laid plans go awry.

Shït happens.

That's why I have the three of them - Kane, Lukaku and Morata "The stupid one".

Today would have been real bad for me if Lukaku didn't get that "fortunate" goal.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nihilist:

Shït happens.

I never sabi how I wan structure my team to accomodate Kane, Lukaku and Aguero

That means I may need to gather duds in other areas
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nihilist:

Shït happens.

I might be wrong but I think out of the premium strikers (Aguero/Jesus, Kane, Lukaku, Morata, maybe Lacasete) you need at least 2. Going with 1 could cost you at the long run, unless of course you consider Firminho as premium.
Not saying Kane is a bad choice, infact I'm scared to death not having him right now but I wouldnt sell Lukaku for him. I'd rather find a way to squeeze him in.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Honestly, I was eyeing downgrading mkhi to Silva, Bailly to Jones and upgrading Morata to Aguero this week until Mkhi scored. He was shit all thru today yet he scored. Now I still have dilema of fixing in Aguero.

If you can get 2 out of the 3 players you listed, better. Unless you want to have ultra cheap midfielders.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by iamnlia(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
If spurs players had sense, I would have been in ecstasy......I just carry 3 dustbin spurs players for my team still carry captain give Kane......if not that team selection deadline passed, I woulda still triple captained the guy.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I might be wrong but I think out of the premium strikers (Aguero/Jesus, Kane, Lukaku, Morata, maybe Lacasete) you need at least 2. Going with 1 could cost you at the long run, unless of course you consider Firminho as premium.
Not saying Kane is a bad choice, infact I'm scared to death not having him right now but I wouldnt sell Lukaku for him. I'd rather find a way to squeeze him in.

To me Kane is essential.

What I saw against Swansea convinced me as much. He's now taking some free kicks instead of Eriksen and is on Penalties.
Even when Llorente came on, and the team should have be aiming pullouts at his bonce, the squad continued to pass it on the floor to Kane.

That entire team plays for one man. I need him in my life unquestionably.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

I'm watching David Silva very closely to see if he is not a victim of peps useless rotation.

Silva is the key to my Aguero move
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by lekkie073(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm watching David Silva very closely to see if he is not a victim of peps useless rotation.

Silva is the key to my Aguero move
david Silva plays more closely to fenandinho now. so I think his chances of goals has diminished. except for an occasional one or two assists.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
lekkie073:
david Silva plays more closely to fenandinho now. so I think his chances of goals has finished. except for an occasional one or two assists.

If that's what you say boss.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by iamnlia(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everyone is buying Agüero.....then he will now blank next week angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Just took a massive 20 points hit embarassed
Worth it though... A lot of deadwood in my team

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (71)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.