Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 (90073 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...not such a great idea, will try and squeeze him in after his away game at Chelsea by then Manutd fixtures get tough so i will do a straight swap of Lukaku to Aguero. Cant remove Lukaku who has same Crystal Palace next week. I know I would get screwed but hopefully, I will spread the loss over next few weeks and recover.

Watch as Pep will rotate Aguero and rest him for the coming CL game. Only to bring him in as an 83rd minute sub
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by PietroRico(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Watch as Pep will rotate Aguero and rest him for the coming CL game. Only to bring him in as an 83rd minute sub
amen and amen
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nah, Aguero was rested for the midweek league cup while Jesus played the full 90mins. He will be fresh for Crystal Palace, the CL game is a home fixture so he can do both.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by azpekuliar: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
PietroRico:
How good is Hodgson at bus parking sef.
Because it can get really ugly for him and his useless players against city.
Anything make Aguero score another hattrick this week, I'm quitting fpl for the season

Aaagh! I remember the season wey Aguero with im high ownership score 5 goals against Newcastle. E dey my team dat day, but I no captain am, na KDB I go captain dat day. Mehn! Till season end, my team never quite recovered from the damage.
To put it in perspective, imagine a Lukaku this season scoring 5 goals in a GW and you no captain am... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by PietroRico(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
azpekuliar:

Aaagh! I remember the season wey Aguero with im high ownership score 5 goals against Newcastle. E dey my team dat day, but I no captain am, na KDB I go captain dat day. Mehn! Till season end, my team never quite recovered from the damage.
To put it in perspective, imagine a Lukaku this season scoring 5 goals in a GW and you no captain am... cheesy
I captained Kane against Swansea instead of Lukaku and I fell from 1st to 3rd in my class league.
1st time I left that position since season started..
I think I have a fair idea
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Which of these transfers would you do considering the next 2 fixtures:

Firminho == > Rooney
Morata == > Lacazette

Everton 2 home games (Bournemouth, Burnley)
Arsenal 2 home games (WestBrom, Brighton)
lacazette
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you've been paying attention to Peps press conference, there's no chance of that happening.

Right now them entire City machine is deployed towards making sure Aguero becomes the all time city goal scorer...and he's only a few goals away.

This weekend, I fully expect all kinds of through pass and tap in opportunities headed his way.

Im ecpecting a bloodbath vs Palace and I'm actually tempted to triple cap for the win.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nihilist:

If you've been paying attention to Peps press conference, there's no chance of that happening.

Right now them entire City machine is deployed towards making sure Aguero becomes the all time city goal scorer...and he's only a few goals away.

This weekend, I fully expect all kinds of through pass and tap in opportunities headed his way.

Im ecpecting a bloodbath vs Palace and I'm actually tempted to triple cap for the win.

But Aguero dey pass up penalty and even dey give open net to others to score

I am expecting a tight game from Palce because they are going to park it very badly. They have 3 games vs top sides and he needs a draw from one or 2 of those games

ALso the new manager bounce

I never get AGuero, to sign him, I will need to use my wildcard. So I dey try convince myself on why he wont play or score much
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilist: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

But Aguero dey pass up penalty and even dey give open net to others to score

I am expecting a tight game from Palce because they are going to park it very badly. They have 3 games vs top sides and he needs a draw from one or 2 of those games

ALso the new manager bounce

Peter Parker. 80% of EPL will go to Etihad with intentions to batten down the hatches and lock the doors. It's nothing new to City.

They've got the best locksmiths in the league in Silva and KDB, and one of the best strikers in the world in Aguero.

Don't get it twisted, Aguero was just being political. Now that hes back to being thr main man, there will be goals. Loads of goald. Big baskets of blockbuster balls in the net.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Peter Parker. 80% of EPL will go to Etihad with intentions to batten down the hatches and lock the doors. It's nothing new to City.

They've got the best locksmiths in the league in Silva and KDB, and one of the best strikers in the world in Aguero.

Don't get it twisted, Aguero was just being political. Now that hes back to being thr main man, there will be goals. Loads of goald. Big baskets of blockbuster balls in the net.

Ok I dey deploy my wildcard now, If Aguero no perform, that your airmax wey dem just deliver na one-one leg we go share am
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ok I dey deploy my wildcard now, If Aguero no perform, that your airmax wey dem just deliver na one-one leg we go share am
use the free gw transfer chip

Nihilist na the shoe lace I need tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MrTeeo: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Now. I have Kane, Aguero and Lukaku in attack. ...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by azpekuliar: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrTeeo:
Now. I have Kane, Aguero and Lukaku in attack. ...

Na ur midfield go feel am na...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
azpekuliar:

Na ur midfield go feel am na...

WHich correct midfielder even remain for market sef? The sure ones like Mane and Pogba dey suspended, Alli never know say season don start.

Firmino and Alexis got upgraded from a midfielder to attacker and not worth getting again IMO. Pep playing with 2 strikers now I never know how Silva and KdB go dey relate, both now play farther from the opponent goal.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by PietroRico(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don play free hit to bring make the strike force of Kane Lukaku and Aguero happen
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by biikeys(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

That's what I'm scared of myself..He might put some Sterling and Sane attack or something around that...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHich correct midfielder even remain for market sef? The sure ones like Mane and Pogba dey suspended, Alli never know say season don start.

Firmino and Alexis got upgraded from a midfielder to attacker and not worth getting again IMO. Pep playing with 2 strikers now I never know how Silva and KdB go dey relate, both now play farther from the opponent goal.
Salah still dey ball and I hope he balls today cause i just brought him in for Alli.

I see Alli has an assist already *sighs* I hope this is not de Bruyne all over again.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kane. I seriously need to get him or Aguero.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Lh19(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Harry Kane dey on brace now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol two assists from Dele and I am done for. What kind of badluck is this? Why was the service good this morning? Why does it have to be when I subbed that black boy that he had to have two assists?
De Bruyne and Alli have done me strong thing o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by PietroRico(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aguero better not slack. I made him my captain at Kane's expense
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by diggz: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
pamcode:
Lol two assists from Dele and I am done for. What kind of badluck is this? Why was the service good this morning? Why does it have to be when I subbed that black boy that he had to have two assists?

Kpele grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by nitlad: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Temi ta!

See Kane wey i just jettison for Aguero come dey shine...

Make Kun score like 5 today shar.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Davies clean sheet gone
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:

Kpele grin
lipsrsealed. I dey use one kain eye look your sorry abi you dey mock me? :'
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
raumdeuter:
Davies clean sheet gone
Lloris cleansheet gone. Jesus not starting. It is well with my fpl team.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by diggz: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
pamcode:
lipsrsealed. I dey use one kain eye look your sorry abi you dey mock me? :'

No bro.. at all. Na just the way wey u use complain dey funny but I no dey mock u at all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Phew...almost had a high BP when Kane scored a brace. It's good he didn't score more. Let me know its 13pts I'm battling against. Hope Aguero doesn't go mental today.

pamcode:

Lol...I can relate to this. Anyway, I've learnt not to chase points.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by colossus2: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
And I sold chicharito this morning.
Well captain kane and alli thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Phew...almost had a high BP when Kane scored a brace. It's good he didn't score more. Let me know its 13pts I'm battling against. Hope Aguero doesn't go mental today.

Lol...I can relate to this. Anyway, I've learnt not to chase points.
lol really what are you chasing then? stability?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
diggz I was just joking o. I typed that post laughing at myself.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by U1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nihilist:

Guy, your mouth too sweet. cheesy

pamcode:

Na wa! Kicked his butt and he awoke. I had the feeling something could go wrong, but...

Na today wey clean sheet no dey Davies sef come play. These Spurs guys sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.