Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I And Edo Girls Just Click - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And Edo Girls Just Click (762 Views)

Aren't Yoruba Girls Just So Cool / Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? / Yoruba Girls, Just Dam Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Edo Girls Just Click by onila(f): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
cool
Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by IamGobe(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Get sense!!
Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by IamGobe(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by onila(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:
Get sense!!

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you

1 Like

Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by IamGobe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
onila:

with all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say, ignore my thread, thank you

With all due respect, if u dnt have anytin reasonable to post, leave nairaland, thank you. undecided
Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by onila(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:

With all due respect, if u dnt have anytin reasonable to post, leave nairaland, thank you. undecided

none of your business, just ignore my threads if you think its rubbish
Re: I And Edo Girls Just Click by IamGobe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
onila:

none of your business, just ignore my threads if you think its rubbish

I'll try doin dat

Nd if it doesn't work

I'll qoute you anywre anytime grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House / Could This Be Love? / Check Out This New Couple's Stunning And Funny Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.