Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,944 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic (4674 Views)

How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue / 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
CelestineC:

I covered already all you need to know about blogging and few seo tips here

I checked your blog...you've got nice stuff there.

Good work.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
leo1234:

I am interested.

OK, leo1234, I can put you through as well...

get in touch with me...see my details below.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by CelestineC(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
olayiwola4u:

I checked your blog...you've got nice stuff there.

Good work.

Thank you! I'm glad you found it useful..

More cool stuffs coming, working on it (it's a new blog)...

plus i checked your blog, great idea. howeever here is my suggestion:

Make out time to learn the basics of SEO(for a start). Your posts need keywords...
Optimize your pages and images
Add site navigation
Your last post is not in order, the image on the homepage is too large
You have to work on your permalinks, make it SE friendly

Your blog has great potential

Goodluck!

And thank you for visiting

1 Like

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Reach me 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9.
leo1234:

I am interested.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
CelestineC:

Thank you! I'm glad you found it useful..

More cool stuffs coming, working on it (it's a new blog)...

And thank you for visiting

you're welcome
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by bamasite(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
A good inspirational writer cum speaker can be allowed on http://www.successsecrets01..com

For 50% off aliexpress orders, visit: http://www.phcpromo.com
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by wendyberry(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
SommyNwaba:
Anumaanu cheesy
bros go an struggle to get ur biafra
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by bamasite(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
olayiwola4u:

You are right wendyberry...that is why I wont advise a newbie to start blogging business on any topic. It must be what you are passionate about.

WITHOUT PASSION IN BLOGGING, YOU WILL BE DRIVING A CAR WITH LITTLE FUEL...it wont take long before you leave it for another 'shiny' stuff.

More so, blogging is a serious business that yield in the long run...not in 6 months or 1 year, sometimes more than 4 years.

Consistency is the keyword and watchword of every blogger.

I could remember I came across REE DRUMMOND who left law profession for blogging...do you know it took years (unknown)
before the blog started raking in over 1 MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR.

start today if you are yet to start and don't give up.

True talk....But I abhor people that hear this and rush to write or copy trash....

It can be hard work to create your own original content, but it is rewarding when you do.
SUCCESS SECRETS THRIVES ON ORIGINAL ARTICLES
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Innov8ve1: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is really no need to stress about guest posting if you want to grow your blog. Ensure you post consistently on your blog, make topic related comments while including your links on popular websites. Thats how you grow your blog

Guys checkout our news blog
http://www.naijadailyfeed.com
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by alabi484(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:
Guest posting can be stressful.. But if you start playing your ball well, you won't have to struggle for backlinks. They will come naturally.

All you need is write awesome life changing articles, someone somewhere might love it and link to it. Be consistent, be passionate. Blogging is fun. If you're new and need a mentor.. I'm here. I can help you start, even walking you into earning your first dollarsSee

See mine www.entmirror.com cool

Hello boss, I really need a mentor for my blogging adventure, I don't know if you could be of help
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by alabi484(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
olayiwola4u:

OK, Sulaimon22, I can put you through as well...

get in touch with me...see my details below.

Can I join the train too sir?
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
alabi484:

Hello boss, I really need a mentor for my blogging adventure, I don't know if you could be of help

I can help you out...I've been mentoring some people on NL.

If you need my mentorship at no cost...add my ctact below.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
alabi484:

Can I join the train too sir?
Yes, ofcourse
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by bedfordng(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
No problem.. My number is already scattered all over this thread.

alabi484:

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by ollyboy009(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
@Entmirror, Olayiwola, God bless you guys real good. Una go get students plenty oo. Make una help me check my blog, i need mentorship. http://techpointng.com Its my first blog and em doing the designing myself.

Not good atall yet, but em trying ma best.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I love your blog interface.. So cute.. Your contents are unique too... From my tab, it looks cool.. I will check it out on mobile soon. Right now, i'm on the road. My number is all over this thread already.. You can reach me if you need more help.

ollyboy009:
@Entmirror, Olayiwola, God bless you guys real good. Una go get students plenty oo. Make una help me check my blog, i need mentorship. http://techpointng.com Its my first blog and em doing the designing myself.

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by adeadio1: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:
Guest posting can be stressful.. But if you start playing your ball well, you won't have to struggle for backlinks. They will come naturally.

All you need is write awesome life changing articles, someone somewhere might love it and link to it. Be consistent, be passionate. Blogging is fun. If you're new and need a mentor.. I'm here. I can help you start, even walking you into earning your first dollars.

Pls can you run mine for me?
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
adeadio1:

Pls can you run mine for me?

Of course if you're serious. Blogging isn't a free ride. This is business and like every business, requires capital to start. Check around the thread. My digit is all over to...
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by ollyboy009(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:
I love your blog interface.. So cute.. Your contents are unique too... From my tab, it looks cool.. I will check it out on mobile soon. Right now, i'm on the road. My number is all over this thread already.. You can reach me if you need more help.

Thanks for your help bro, you are soo nice and friendly.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Dajugba: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:

All you need is write awesome life changing articles, someone somewhere might love it and link to it. Be consistent, be passionate. Blogging is fun. If you're new and need a mentor.. I'm here. I can help you start, even walking you into earning your first dollars.

I Humble my self to learn from you. Will you be my blogging mentor?
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Of course sir... You can reach me

Dajugba:

I Humble my self to learn from you. Will you be my blogging mentor?

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 2:47am On Jul 16, 2017
ollyboy009:

You are on track...

But on a closer scrutiny, I observed your content are 5% to 6% of other people's posts...

you've got to be original if you are really interested in a long time blogging business because of search engines and other factors.
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2017
olayiwola4u:

You are on track...

But on a closer scrutiny, I observed your content are 5% to 6% of other people's posts...

you've got to be original if you are really interested in a long time blogging business because of search engines and other factors.

Lol.. None of my post was copied. I might get an idea, or a good topic on another blog and decide to write about it. Does that make it their post? There's nothing a blogger will want to write that has not been written somewhere else on web.

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by olayiwola4u(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2017
EntMirror:

Lol.. None of my post was copied. I might get an idea, or a good topic on another blog and decide to write about it. Does that make it their post? There's nothing a blogger will want to write that has not been written somewhere else on web.

Thanks for the compliment.

sorry, I was referring to http://techpointng.com owner
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2017
olayiwola4u:

sorry, I was referring to http://techpointng.com owner

Okay bro
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by TechPanda(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
wendyberry:

oboy u reach here
grin Heheh, Sure
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by Battywonder(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good article OP. In as much as I believe that guest posting could boost your traffic, I believe what matters most is writing unique articles that solve the readers conundrum.. Given my experience in the blogosphere, I think if you write a post that solves a reader problem, he/she would definitely refer someone with a similar problem.. For instance, I run an education and career blog (www.educareful.com) where I share with my readers how I was able to graduate with a grade considered sterling and how they could graduate well too. I share information on scholarships, career, study tips, standardized test, utme and post utme among others. Do you know what? I have never guest posted before and I get large number of unique visitors each day because of my quality posts and articles.. I recommend you take your on page SEO serious.. If you don't know how to do on page SEO, please contact me and I would teach you about it for free... Yes, for free... You could get my contact on www.educareful.com contact us page.. Thanks!
Re: How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic by magictonic(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Securing Your Website With SSL Certificates. / Steps Involved In Writing A Good Blog Post / If You Answer This IQ Test, Then You Can Be A Web Developer & A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.