Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together (55426 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Ceoflexygist: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reveals How God Proved The Doctors Wrong In His Life

Senior Pastor of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo took to Instagram to share a testimony about how the power God triumphed over doctor’s report.

He posted a photo with his eldest daughter, whom they had after doctors said they could never have children.

The couple later went on to welcome three other kids.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-reveals-how-god-proved-the-doctors-wrong-in-his-life-photo/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by liftedhigh: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Both doctors and science are contrary to the word and will of God...
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Caustics: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
I celebrate you Sir my amiable Pastor B and Pastor Mo. Thank you for the work God has been using you to do in my life.

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Cutezt(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Beautiful Child

Onise Iyanu
We serve a God of awesome wonders.

Meanwhile, learn HOW TO FIX AN Android PHONE STUCK AT Boot SCREEN

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Sonoyom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is Great

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by sureheaven(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Praise God..

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by yungengr(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make we fry akara
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by owaeghianye(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by itiswellandwell: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yes. He is a miraculous God. I tap into this miracle for all women who have been labelled Barren.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by achieversbizpro(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
it is d lord's doing

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by annyjatt: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is awesome!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by naija4jump: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by dumie(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Awesome God.. Miracle worker

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by jazinogold(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
We need PMB to prove to us what VP said about him....just 2minutes video on WhatsApp Snapchat or Instagram is OK, or even 2go.

so IPod youth can wail no more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by diva90: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
I keep telling people, doctors are only human beings. They can only predict but God is the only one who has the final say. Never lose hope

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Gossiplover: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is great

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Abbeyme: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
This man again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by martineverest(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Y is she looking imbecil... ic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Beautifulemi(f): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is indeed great. He does His things in a miraculous way, He makes the impossible possible and turn our negativity into positivity. All we need to do is wait on Him and trust in Him completely. He's too faithful to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by piagetskinner(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is beyond science or doctors report....

a God that turns things around within a twinkling of an eye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Benjom(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
smiley

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by cyborg123(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prai, prai, prai, prai, praise the lord?! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by misspineapple(f): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is 2 wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by dopemama(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by FitnessDoctor: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
And yet some Nigerians claim that religion is a scam
I remain your favorite health blogger
Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Yomzzyblog: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is good..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Ebukax(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
I believe in the power of the Almighty

Usa/Nigerian AdSense available for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.