Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together (55463 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by TurboWorld(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
E
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by dovetark: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Both doctors and science are contrary to the word and will of God...
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side

Spirit of the Living God!!! Someone is going to have unusual understanding of the things of the spirit, You will interpret things that mere mortals said were impossible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by arewami17(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations...indeed God will always be God cos everything written about you is GREAT
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by samwash(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is ultimate & He is still in d business of doing d imaginable things beyond human comprehension.
Besides dat guy is cute & young, to quick born dey good ooo.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by dipznano: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side

I hope you neither use drugs or seek any sort of medical attention through any medium

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abbeyme:
This man again

Wetin e do you. Read my signature
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
dipznano:

I hope you neither use drugs or seek any sort of medical attention through any medium
the blood that was shared on the cross of Calvary keep me going
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Abbeyme: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Wetin e do you. Read my signature

grin wink grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Josh64(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
For your mind you have made sense o?
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Josh64:
For your mind you have made sense o?
why not just try to explain
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

explain how Superman was able to fly and save that miner from being trapped in the last seconds

explain how Spiderman was able to save Mary Jane from the claws of green goblin

explain how Superman was able to defeat Brainiac

explain how Batman was able to........ etc etc

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Ugoeze2016: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
We serve a God of impossible, to Him alone be all the glory

Please see my signature below
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wait o , isn't he the same pastor in the Ese Walter saga
Indeed his god is great
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by dipznano: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
God is 2 wonderful

Oh yeah he is...

How are you today?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by avaa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

You say these with so much confidence that someone would be tempted to think you actually have any reliable and empirical evidence that those things actually happened, except that they are solely accepted claims based on faith.

Science may have its limitations, but I've not seen any of y'all Bible thumpers do a tenth of what it has helped humanity achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

You say these with so much confidence that someone would be tempted to think you actually have any reliable and empirical evidence that those things actually happened, except that they are solely accepted claims based on faith.

Science may have its limitations, but I've not seen any of y'all Bible thumpers do a tenth of what it has helped humanity achieved.
made to believe? Maybe the world creates itself. what do you think?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reveals How God Proved The Doctors Wrong In His Life

Senior Pastor of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo took to Instagram to share a testimony about how the power God triumphed over doctor’s report.

He posted a photo with his eldest daughter, whom they had after doctors said they could never have children.

The couple later went on to welcome three other kids.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-reveals-how-god-proved-the-doctors-wrong-in-his-life-photo/

I tap into this jaw dropping testimony/miracle
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by avaa(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
made to believe? Maybe the world creates itself. what do you think?

Lol. I don't remember raising the topic of the origin of the universe and living organisms. I was referring to your claims of virgin birth et. al.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
God is 2 wonderful

Infact ehn shocked
May His Blessed Name be praised forever.
Amen.

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by bebe2(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

Can u prove any of this?

Sorry, with faith we can believe all things embarassed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
bebe2:

Can u prove any of this?

Sorry, with faith we can believe all things embarassed
my God isn't a chemical reaction bro
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

Lol. I don't remember raising the topic of the origin of the universe and living organisms. I was referring to your claims of virgin birth et. al.
for the fact that my bible afore warn me about sciences make me glad and never wanna argue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by avaa(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
for the fact that my bible afore warn me about sciences make me glad and never wanna argue

Yea. Not really calling for an argument, just pointing out why you shouldn't make such bold and unsubstantiated claims especially as a diss to science.

Have a nice evening.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nakuza(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Our God is awesome. I will praise Him always.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

Yea. Not really calling for an argument, just pointing out why you shouldn't make such bold and unsubstantiated claims especially as a diss to science.

Have a nice evening.
the only ish I have against science is their known claim that there is no God.... is like saying you were not given birth to by your father, that you fell from the sky
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by manitoba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow! Shinda is now a big girl. Congrats to the Fatoyinbos
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reveals How God Proved The Doctors Wrong In His Life

Senior Pastor of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo took to Instagram to share a testimony about how the power God triumphed over doctor’s report.

He posted a photo with his eldest daughter, whom they had after doctors said they could never have children.

The couple later went on to welcome three other kids.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-reveals-how-god-proved-the-doctors-wrong-in-his-life-photo/

Oga Stop going to quack doctors.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thats hw cultists struggl to hav chldren....& end up with female childrn
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by fof1: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

I CONCUR I AGREE INFINITO THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS STILL IN D BUSINESS OF WORKING/DOING MIRACLES, NO MATTER WHAT OPINIONS OR HELD BELIEFS TODAY. GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by avaa(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
the only ish I have against science is their known claim that there is no God.... is like saying you were not given birth to by your father, that you fell from the sky

I don't think you know the meaning of science, or what the god-hypothesis is.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by chijudith(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
He is a miracle working God!!! Lord I need my own miracle too before the end of this week ooo!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:
I celebrate you Sir my amiable Pastor B and Pastor Mo. Thank you for the work God has been using you to do in my life.
I'll visit his church in Abj to see the power there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.