Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together (55465 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Pastors daughters dey like kondo pass anything
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lanre316: 5:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Both doctors and science are contrary to the word and will of God...
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side

Kindly do us a favour and stay off the internet - created by science and technology. While you're at it stop using cars, don't use medicine and read your holy book as ancient scroll form, not printed and definitely not electronic form, since science and technology is against your beliefs. Otherwise, you're a hypocritical ingrate who doesn't appreciate the hard works of scientists to make life better yet enjoy their products. Nigerian youths sha. I just wonder if Mark Zuckerberg is a Nigerian youth......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2017
lanre316:

Kindly do us a favour and stay off the internet - created by science and technology. While you're at it stop using cars, don't use medicine and read your holy book as ancient scroll form, not printed and definitely not electronic form, since science and technology is against your beliefs. Otherwise, you're a hypocritical ingrate who doesn't appreciate the hard works of scientists to make life better yet enjoy their products. Nigerian youths sha. I just wonder if Mark Zuckerberg is a Nigerian youth......
all what you mention is the hand work of God including your life and the epileptic fingers you used in typing this rubbish...ungrateful efulefu
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

I am the wiseness of God.
there is an end to your blasphemous life... Just wait and see
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lanre316: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
all what you mention is the hand work of God including your life and the epileptic fingers you used in typing this rubbish...ungrateful efulefu

SMH! Hand work of God,you say. How come Nigeria with all our religious fervor and devotion has not managed to produce any scientific breakthrough to help humanity move forward, while the "godless" Western nations are at the forefront of human development. We can deceive ourselves or face the truth. Religion is a problem in Africa and is hindering us from developing. We use the brain God gave us to keep disturbing him with prayers and religious activities while other nations use the same God given brain to develop themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Rebecca011(f): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side
it is not contrary to God's will, we ar fulling one of Jesus mission which is healing, Jesus heal along with his mission... we ar in line with God's will, we ar health care provider n God does the healing himself. Neva say Neva
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
there is an end to your blasphemous life... Just wait and see
Give me a specific date or year, thanks.
BTW, I have been sent to correct the lies of Yahwe, Allah and all their false prophets who make the world dirty. Check me out in full here: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS OF HISTORY FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD THE GREATEST CREATED Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Atum etc. TILL THE PRESENT MOMENT, EVEN TILL THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE, AND NO god CAN STOP ME, NEITHER YAHWEH OR ALLAH THE Bad gods CAN STOP ME. cool

Doctufos: Lishius 13:15-20

15. And Simus said, who has bewitched you, O Husham? For you seek the wrath of Yahweh and it shall pour upon you undiluted. 16. And Husham said, no god has power over they who do not worship him. And they who worship him, only in the words of the gods they believe upon shall they receive their retribution. 17. For if a homo reads the words of a god, he weeps for no reason at all. He feels guilty for what he did not do. He fears for no reason and he believes that his god is as powerful as they have mentioned in those books which he reads. 18. Saying, god killed 70,000 in Juda and a million In Egypt. And god killed all children and animals in Sodom. So these are the reasons to fear this god. 19. And he feared greatly, because of the word of that god he has brainwashed himself with. But in reality, all these things are not true. For no one can be killed except by physical contact or by the use of urims of fear. 20. But he who goes into the spiritual without fear can never be killed by a thousand gods, no matter whom those gods are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by danieljr: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2017
God is still at work.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by joyandfaith: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2017
show us doctor report and hope she was not conceived thru ivf?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Give me a specific date or year, thanks.
BTW, I have been sent to correct the lies of Yahwe, Allah and all their false prophets who make the world dirty. Check me out in full here: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVELATION THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS OF HISTORY FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD THE GREATEST CREATED Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Atum etc. TILL THE PRESENT MOMENT, EVEN TILL THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE, AND NO god CAN STOP ME, NEITHER YAHWEH OR ALLAH THE Bad gods CAN STOP ME. cool

you've stopped yourself long ago...this is your own way of crying out for help. I feel your pain bro. May you find Christ soon
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2017
lanre316:

SMH! Hand work of God,you say. How come Nigeria with all our religious fervor and devotion has not managed to produce any scientific breakthrough to help humanity move forward, while the "godless" Western nations are at the forefront of human development. We can deceive ourselves or face the truth. Religion is a problem in Africa and is hindering us from developing. We use the brain God gave us to keep disturbing him with prayers and religious activities while other nations use the same God given brain to develop themselves.
worldly wisdom
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you've stopped yourself long ago...this is your own way of crying out for help. I feel your pain bro. May you find Christ soon
what u say here doesn't fit or describe my mission on earth. May the LIGHT of God ALMIGHTY, the father of your god, reveal the truth about me to you, ASE! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
what u say here doesn't fit or describe my mission on earth. May the LIGHT of God ALMIGHTY, the father of your god, reveal the truth about me to you, ASE! cool
stop the blasphemy... I warned you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
stop the blasphemy... I warned you
Blasphemy against who? I tell you that God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh is real and you are telling me to stop blasphemy? What's the meaning of this?

Well, may the power of GOD THE HIGHEST ENERGY, THE CREATOR OF Yahweh your god, enlighten you shortly, ase!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Blasphemy against who? I tell you that God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh is real and you are telling me to stop blasphemy? What's the meaning of this?

Well, may the power of GOD THE HIGHEST ENERGY, THE CREATOR OF Yahweh your god, enlighten you shortly, ase!
I pity you
I don't have the grammar, time and energy to engage you in a long argument... there is a time apointed to every man for judgement.
Just be patient
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I pity you
I don't have the grammar, time and energy to engage you in a long argument... there is a time apointed to every man for judgement.
Just be patient

You are still blind to the truth. Yahweh your god who parades himself as God with his crime partner Allah are currently held in captivity by their brothers who are the good gods. I continually wish that the light of GOD ALMIGHTY, who created yahweh will someday visit you as he did to me, ASE!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

You are still blind to the truth. Yahweh your god who parades himself as God with his crime partner Allah are currently held in captivity by their brothers who are the good gods. I continually wish that the light of GOD ALMIGHTY, who created yahweh will someday visit you as he did to me, ASE!
tell me that your father didn't regret given birth to you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
tell me that your father didn't regret given birth to you
When did it come to abusing ourselves? Have I abused your earthly father at all? Well...I am not born to make mockery of earthly people, but to make fun of bad gods and correct them of their evil ways am I born. Therefore, I decree, let yahweh your god remain bound in his spiritual cage and let him feel the agony even more. I OTEM, THE SON OF god Atum and the bodypart of GOD ALMIGHTY have spoken and it shall hold. May Yahweh be ashamed even more and more in Otem's name I pray, ASE! cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by drphantom: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:

I am on the LORD'S side

I am sorry sir but I disagree. On what basis do you make this statement.
And logical deduction bears me out on this.
If God is all knowing and expresses Himself brought His Word and His will and science is merely a natural human curiousity into how the world works then science is man's process of discovery into what God already put in place and knows. The scope ones knowledge is great than the scope of the other.

I find no evidence that the Word of God is contrary to science.

Instead I find evidence in the Bible that corroborates what scientific theory.

Examples

1. Isaiah 40:22... He (God) sitteth upon the circle of the earth.
That statement was made long before science confirmed that the earth was round ad not flat as generally thought. Incidentally it was people who were supposedly bible scholars (Roman Catholic priesthood) who fought to maintain the idea that world was flat believing they were scripturally correct.
It is also important to note that this was probably the beginning of generalized but wrong idea that science and religion (in this case Christianity) are diametrically opposed to one another.

2. Job 26:7.... He (God) hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Where many world religions believed various ideas about the state of being one the earth from it sitting on a giant turtle to it riding on the back of an elephant, the Bible clearly stated here that the earth is suspended on nothing, a fact space exploration has borne out. The earth is indeed sitting in a vacuum in space hanging upon nothing.

3. Revelations 1:7... when He (Jesus) cometh in the sky ALL eyes will see Him.
In our current comfort with modern technology we tend to take certain things for granted. Instantaneous worldwide communications is one of them. A little over 50 years ago it was not possible to get the entire world to see a single image much less watch a human being with everyone irregardless of location on the planet, watching. Now, global tv viewing by global audiences is possible via satellite tv I.e. It now possible for EVERY eye to see Jesus when He returns in he sky. That was not possible as at the time those words in arevelations chapter 1 were written. Even if He was so humongous that the whole of one hemisphere could see Him, what about the other hemisphere

There are other examples but I think I have made my point.

What mani is trying to find out God already knows. If God writes a book then that. Ok would be consistent with the knowledge He has including the things we now call scientific discovery.

So please don't buy into the lie that Christianity and Science are opposed.

P.S.
I am a man of science (medical doctor) AND a Christian Minister. I have healed by medicine and I have been used of God to minister healing to the sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.