Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together (55464 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by buffalowings: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rubbish

A virile man and a fertile woman
Continue lying

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by gidjah(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
martineverest:
Y is she looking imbecil... ic?
thought I was the only one who noticed !
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
fof1:

I CONCUR I AGREE INFINITO THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS STILL IN D BUSINESS OF WORKING/DOING MIRACLES, NO MATTER WHAT OPINIONS OR HELD BELIEFS TODAY. GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS.
yes boss!!
You can say that again
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Edetedu5(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
God is a miracle working God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
I'll visit his church in Abj to see the power there

Please do my dear. For 3 months now I joined the church, my life has never been the same. You e know the location? Guzape.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
chijudith:
He is a miracle working God!!! Lord I need my own miracle too before the end of this week ooo!!!

Visit COZA in PH and get your miracle. PM for direction
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by LordOfNaira: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Please do my dear. For 3 months now I joined the church, my life have never been the same. You e know the location? Guzape.

So COZA changed your life?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So COZA changed your life?

In some aspects, Yes. Come to COZA and hear the word of God as it is. Initially, I don't believe Pastors, but just a visit to COZA my life changed. Soon, you will hear my testimony on Nairaland here. All thanks to COZA
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by LordOfNaira: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

In some aspects, Yes. Come to COZA and hear the word of God as it is.

The only thing that can take me to COZA is an invitation to teach all of you, including Biodun, the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by enimooko: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Do gene test
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Please do my dear. For 3 months now I joined the church, my life have never been the same. You e know the location? Guzape.
yea

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Naturalized(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
But the president of the Federal Republic is in limbo under the care of some of the best doctors in the UK...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The only thing that can take me to COZA is an invitation to teach all of you, including Biodun, the word of God.

I don't why I'm laughing at this comment. Are you a pastor or Sunday School teacher? Which church do you attend?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by LordOfNaira: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

In some aspects, Yes. Come to COZA and hear the word of God as it is. Initially, I don't believe Pastors, but just a visit to COZA my life changed. Soon, you will hear my testimony on Nairaland here. All thanks to COZA

To COZA or to God? I have heard that Jehovah is a jealous God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by lonelydora: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

To COZA or to God? I have heard that Jehovah is a jealous God.

To God though COZA. COZA made me know things i never knew before.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by meetrubia: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
He makes impossibility possible. He that parted the red sea. He has not changed [img][/img]and doesn't fall
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Realist1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is not them say. I have an uncle I crave so much to have a child.Funny thing is he is a pastor who likes Faith A LOT! For up to 28 years now nothing.Christians celebrate miracles selectively and forget about the ones that never get even when they are more holy.He loves his wife a lot and I respect him for that.His wife is the best deal a man can get as a wife.Now why should Ese-Walter-dating pastor get one and my uncle doesn't get?

You guys say God gives children, why should God give a child to Boko haram Leader, Shekau and not give one to my uncle?

Why should God give a married woman that is cheating on her husband a child?

Why should God give a girl that has being violently raped a child?
Why should God give a child to a girl friend and a boyfriend that is fornicating? Fornication that he hates?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by CHARLOE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

explain how Superman was able to fly and save that miner from being trapped in the last seconds

explain how Spiderman was able to save Mary Jane from the claws of green goblin

explain how Superman was able to defeat Brainiac

explain how Batman was able to........ etc etc
I wish d sheeple will get d message but for where?
Just hope 1 bad man will not sexually abuse her d wa he did ese walters

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by pressplay411(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
made to believe? Maybe the world creates itself. what do you think?

Leave creation out, no one has any concrete explanation of that.
Have you seen (not heard) any of the miracles stated in your Bible being replicated in your present day?
Have you even seen an angel lately? At least they supposedly visited man occasionally.
You choose to believe, don't act like it's provable when it's not. Yet you're quick to shut down science that is the reason you're even able to read this post on whatever device you're using from wherever you are over the earth at the palm of your hand. Show some respect and appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by mceze(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

I don't think you know the meaning of science, or what the god-hypothesis is.
Pls enlighten me more about these things. You can even send them to my email address-angelezeus@yahoo.com. I am interested in these kind of things.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Topman0001(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Both doctors and science are contrary to the word and will of God...
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....

I am on the LORD'S side
ICor 1:27 God will Chose what is foolish to shame the wise... Let the professors tell us the Scientific theory that made the head of the axe to float on water... The ways of God are misterious to accomplish His works, His ways no man can determine, unsearchable they are.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Topman0001:
ICor 1:27 God will Chose what is foolish to shame the wise... Let the professors tell us the Scientific theory that made the head of the axe to float on water... The ways of God are misterious to accomplish His works, His ways no man can determine, unsearchable they are.
you've nailed it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by cuzynada: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by cuzynada: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Both doctors and science are contrary to the word and will of God...
science should explain how a virgin was able to conceive with sperm or knowing a man, how the burning furnace couldn't hurt the four, how a man was raised to heaven with his body, soul and spirit....
I am on the LORD'S side
meetrubia:
He makes impossibility possible. He that parted the red sea. He has not changed [img][/img]and doesn't fall
chijudith:
He is a miracle working God!!! Lord I need my own miracle too before the end of this week ooo!!!

See how 'deceivor and womanizor' Biodun Fatoyinbo deceive my people(the sheeple) with false story that could appeal to their emotions. Which doctor told him that he could not give birth anymore? What is the name of that doctor? Lying 'womanizor'. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga pastor make sure u go for paternal test b4 he start hearing stories that touches heart

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by grandpatv: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics Would You Like to be Swept away by the Currents of the Holy SpiritWatch Video Clips From powerful Gospel Concerts and let his rain fall on you...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCN1JFJj1NVI1LhAX0uw6A

Click,watch and Feel...And subscribe too,it's totally free�����post=58459323:

shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by Leonbonapart(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

See how 'deceivor and womanizor' Biodun Fatoyinbo decieved my people(the sheeple) with false story that could appeal to their emotions. Which doctor told him that he could not give birth anymore? What is the name of that doctor? Lying 'womanizor'. undecided
May God make you wise
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by samsam2019: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Liat
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
May God make you wise
I am the wiseness of God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together by nwakaibeya1: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Today is another FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL &FASTING usually organised by story telling pastors&prophets&bishops for parishioners whom we call spiritually blind followers&after denying them sleep&food,they still remain in evil bondages ,evil oppression&EVIL family wickedness&witches & wizards still feast on them& still so called pastors& prophets pose
&boast without giving them genuine total LIBERATION plus& the commonest promise of Jesuschrist which is peace even when some bornagains or parishioners manage to escape in the form of so called miracles its never permanent because the pastors & prophets also turn around to beg the evil spirits at night to allow them some breath of air and thats why the sacrifice continues moving without them beign free& in charge of their spiritual lives as it supposed to be, hence the special gift of JESUSCHRIST to those who come to him should be same which is to be above all kinds of evil powers and oppression?but as we declared and if they truly know the real Jesus Christ they dont need night vigil and fasting for real JesusChrist to hear their call just like we dont need those kind of suffering before real JesusChrist can hear when we call on him because the light&mantle&the power that be is with us&human beigns will be saying but Jesus Christ fasted yes but do you know the spiritual implications of why he fasted& if we miraclise it now cant you test the power& spirit which we are using to Miraclise it if you are wise enough&stop suffering while professing Christianity ?but because this is not coming from those pastors& prophets you value so much& its not conventional that fasting& night vigil is miraclised but we also give you the authority to show them this truth& revelation&they are free to confront us for proof&challenge afterall JESUSCHRIST said test every spirit& know if it's real& good& that's if you have the genuine power& spirit to test as commanded ,hence So many Christian sister&brother&secular remain in great bondage to the evil marine spirits&pastors& prophets remain afraid to help them because there is NO UNBELEIVABLE JESUSCHRIST POWER and LIGHT and MANTLE to liberate them as they refuse to key into OUR strange unbeleivable revelatio&truth even when they know its true just like pharoah knew the truth about Moses &still preferred to end up in the ocean& we Tell you also that pharoahs descendants are still in existence today& very plenty especially in church&claiming all kinds of power which is not from God of justice ? be that as it may be dont forget & we remind you that real JESUSCHRIST is not bound to save every body because his saving grace has a clause hence he said come to me all ye that are tired or carrying evil loads&I will give you PEACE& it means that so many people are not tired of carrying evil loads at all and so he doesnt need to save them until they become tired& come to him genuinely:we have spoken again to the whole world&those who have ear to hear let them hear what the excellent spirits are saying:read:jeremiah 5,21-22 mathew 13,13-14 romans 11,21-22.this is authority speaking .Truly, again you have the right to question us to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to you& do not forget the consequences of vain challenge&this is authority of HEAVEN.behold & again this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg people to accept our TRUTH&revelation.be wise we can not deny the fact that there is Evil in the land&cant speak any how except we want to decieve ourselve...be wise and think deeply & know that power talks& not empty critics # another unbelievable truth & time&season of JESUS CHRIST is back #Test&see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.