Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (49460 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:23am On Feb 18, 2010
sorry as i haven't gotten to pc yet. expect it soon.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by dragonlord: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
Pls can u help interprete dis dream I had some nites back. I dreamt dat I was wearin my secondary school uniform and was walkin down a dark with some other students coming behind me, while in front of them with considerable space btw myself and them we were sandwichd in the middle by kidnappers from both sides luckily I was able to jump over afence into a compound without bin seen. However why I crouched to hide a woman saw me she was about questioning me and I was beggin her not to raise alarm someone like her son was talkin to her and she blockd him from seeing me as he was one of the kidnappers cos if not for her move he would have seen me. She later came and pointed an escapr route and made me promise to come back and visit her. On my way I was blockd from leaving my hiding spot by d kidnappers but luckily fight broke wit anoda group and they were distracted enuf for me to escape.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
How u still in secdry school or what are u? Let me know this first.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by dragonlord: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
No finished secondary school some 17yrs ago.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
HELO DREAM TELLER, I DREAMED MY BROTHER WAS ON A BIKE SUDDENLY D BIKE STARTED OVER SPEEDIN AND RAN TO D BUSH WITH A VERY HIGH SPEED. NONE WAS SEEN AND IMEDIATELY I WOKE UP.

DAT WAS DURING XMAS CELEBRATION.

INTERPRET IT!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
I DREAMED YRS PAST, C MA SELF WAS IN A KINGS WEAR (WEARING KINGS CLOTH). NO COMMENT AT ALL BUT WAS HAPPI.

SECOND DREAM YRS PAST TOO, SAW A GIRL LIVIN IN MA STREET AND I HAD A VOICE SAID 'YOUR WIFE' BUT WEN SHE SAW ME FROM UPSTAIR SHE SAID 'DO NOT COME CLOSE TO ME' WEN HER MODR HAD HER VOICE AND ASKED 'WHO WAS DAT' AND SHE ANSERED. BUT NO COMMENT FUTHER FROM BOTH SIDE. AND, I WOKE UP IMMEDIATELY.

BUT ONE FUNNY THING WAS DAT, I DO NOT HAVE ANY GIRL FRIEND NOT EVEN LIKE OR ADMIRE HER BEFORE.

HELP INTERPRET!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by bkbabe90(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2010
I dreamt that I was in a 2010 Aston Martin, speeding down the Jackie Rob wit a bad ho by my side. All a sudden I woke up and realized I was parked on the side of the road. I had fallen asleep on the shoulder,pissy drunk, on my way back from the club.I was still in my 2008 CL600. Wut does this dream mean?!?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 3:41am On Feb 25, 2010
@dragonlord

School

To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. 

Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

To dream that you are looking for a school, suggests that you need to expand your knowledge and learning.

To dream that your childhood school is in ruins, suggests that you are dwelling on some unresolved childhood issue. Alternatively, the dream represents the passage of time. You need to look toward the future instead of reliving the past.

School Bus

To see a school bus in your dream, suggests that you are about to venture on a life journey needed for your own personal growth.

To dream that you drive a school bus, indicates that you like to take charge of others and watch out for their best interest.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by sexyLeamon(f): 3:43am On Feb 25, 2010
I dreamt I was crying and angry with my bf, like seriously crying, what does that mean? pls do not tell me something terrible grin
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2010
bk/babe90

Car

To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person. If you dream that your car is overheating, then it suggests that you are expending too much energy and need to slow down or run the risk of becoming burnt out. You may be taking on more than you can handle. It is time to take a breather.

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life.?

To dream that you are almost hit by a car, suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride.

Car Accident

To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2010
@PETER2020

to see ur self on a kings is a great dream. Chief, Governor, President. ruler

Means the impossibility of power will happen to you, something people will not believed and they will bowl for you to get something from you.

King

To see a king in your dream, indicates that success and prestige is within reach. You will rise above your problems and adversities. It is symbolic of power and control. Alternatively, the king also symbolizes your father or some father figure. You are looking for support.

To dream that you are the king, represents your masculine power. Alternatively, it indicates that you have attained a high level of authority and power. Perhaps you are becoming too domineering or overly confident.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2010
@sexyLeamon

Anger

To dream that you are holding or expressing anger, symbolizes frustrations and disappointments in your Self. You tend to repress your negative emotions or project your anger onto others. You need to look within yourself.

Being angry in your dream may have been carried over from your waking life. Dreams can function as a safe outlet where you can express your strong and/or negative emotions. You have some suppressed anger and aggression that you have not consciously acknowledged.

Tears
To dream that you are in tears, signifies that a healing of some sort is taking place in your life. The tears symbolize compassion, emotional healing and spiritual cleansing. Alternatively, tears may indicate pain.

To dream that others are in tears, indicates that you need to rethink your actions and how your behavior may be affecting those around you.

To see a teardrop in your dream, represents previous wisdom you have learned and remembered.

Crying
To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.?

To see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

To wake up crying, represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

To dream that no one hears or responds to your cries, represents your helplessness and difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others. You feel that your words are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more vocal and work harder to get your point across.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2010
@brien, 

SEXX
To dream about intimacy, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream love mate into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had intimacy.?It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.?If you are looking for a place to have intimacy, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness. To see your parents having intimacy in your dream, indicates that you are seeing similar aspects between their relationship and your current relationship. Most of us cringe at the thought of our parents having intimacy, so this dream imagery is really trying to get your attention. Consider your parents' real life relationship together and what you can learn from it.

To dream about intimacy with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship. If you dream you are having intimacy with a celebrity, then it indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what movies your associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.

To dream that you are having intimacy with an ex or something that is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together.?Believe it or not, it is not uncommon for people approaching their wedding to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than their intended spouses. This may be due to the intensity of your sexual passion with your fianc鮠It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having intimacy with someone of the same intimacy, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

Oral intimacy
To dream that you are giving or receiving oral intimacy, signifies your willingness to give or receive pleasure/joy.? It is symbolic of your creative energy and reaffirms that you are headed in the right direction in life.? The dream may also be a pun on talking about intimacy. You may need to communicate with your mate about your sexual needs and desires. Perhaps you are acting out your sexual wishes.

Sexuality
To dream about your own sexuality, signifies the secrets and meaning of life. You may be dealing with life issues of birth, marriage, and/or death. Alternatively, it suggests that you are concerned about losing your intimacy appeal.

Water

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy.  It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam. 

To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.

To dream that water is rising up in your house, signifies your struggles and overwhelming emotions.

To hear running water in your dream, denotes meditation, reflection and pondering of your thoughts and emotions. 

To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
any more dreams.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 5:26am On Mar 05, 2010
HELO DREAM TELLER, I DREAMED MY BROTHER WAS ON A BIKE SUDDENLY D BIKE STARTED OVER SPEEDIN AND RAN TO D BUSH WITH A VERY HIGH SPEED. NONE WAS SEEN AND IMEDIATELY I WOKE UP.

DAT WAS DURING XMAS CELEBRATION.

INTERPRET IT!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Aniody: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hello Fine. Boy, You have been doing a great job here, pls i want you to interprete this my dream for me, In life, my husband got me a new car so when i slept dat day, i dreamt that i went to a saloon to get my hair done so i will go and show my new car to my colleauges in the office, in dat saloon, there is a section for men and women, i went and sat on the sit in the male section and told the female stylist to make my hair, only to see the male barber shave my hair from the front with his clipper (in life i have a very long hair that pple admire), so i shouted and said i didnt want to shave that i wanted to style, so they said that since the did has been done i shuld shave all and be on low cut so i shove all so after that i was looking very different even though i admired the low cut at last cos i was looking very beautify, i woke up, pls what is the meaning of this dream?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Aniody

Haircut.

To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes.

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

To dream that someone is giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel that you were criticized unfairly.

Hair

So If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight. to dream that you are carrying (hairlock) knotted or tangled it means madness/lost of mind, unable to think proper as normal.

To dream that the wind is blowing through your hair, signifies freedom to express uninhibited feelings. You are "letting your hair down".

To dream that your hair is white or turns white, indicates that something important has just been made aware to you. It is a symbol of wisdom and insight. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are feeling "light-headed"

To dream that you have long hair, indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.

To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your intimacy appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance.  Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.

To dream that someone is smelling your hair, indicates sexual curiosity and your need for some sensual stimulation.  You have a lot to learn about a relationship. The way yours or someone else's hair smell may remind your of a particular person.

To dream that you are reaching for someone's hair, suggests that you are trying to connect with that person on a spiritual or intellectual level. It also refers to sympathy, protectiveness, and fraternal love.

since your hair was accidentally shove, you need to be very careful expecially with the car and your driving,  i would advise you pray over it.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
@PETER2020

you or someone close to you is hurrying in life. one will soon take a wrong decision into a big problem.

you need to slow down with life before you or your person  get into great trouble.

you can tell you brother that.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by likeithot(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2010
likeithot

Fighting

To dream that you are in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of others or yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

To see others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life.

So You have been captured already in the spiritual realm, your enemies are suppressing you, and your soul is trying to gain your freedom from them. You need deliverance.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by udelue: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
i saw myseif in the dream wearing a baby pampams.after doing that, someone told me i didn't do it put it well on the baby.also in that dream, i saw myself washing cloths for someone and i was complaining in the dream that my hands are paining me.
interpret
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
udelue:

i saw myseif in the dream wearing a baby pampams.after doing that, someone told me i didn't do it put it well on the baby.also in that dream, i saw myself washing cloths for someone and i was complaining in the dream that my hands are paining me.
interpret

@udelue

give me details about your self before i can interpret that.

sorry to ask this,

how old are you? your SEXX? how u married? have you ever give birth to a child or do you have kids? give me details of your self before i can interpret that dream,
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
My dream:

Myself and two friends just robbed a place (like a bank). We've got black outfits on, are heavily armed and we're driving off in some black car.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2010
I DREAMED YEARS PAST, SAW A GIRL LIVING IN MY STREET AND I HAD A VOICE SAID 'YOUR WIFE' BUT WHEN SHE SAW ME FROM UPSTAIRS SHE SAID 'DO NOT COME CLOSE TO ME' AND WHEN HER MOTHER HAD HER VOICE AND ASKED WHO WAS THAT? SHE ANSWERED ITS THIS BOY LIVING BESIDE OUR YARD. BUT NO COMMENT FURTHER FROM BOTH SIDE. I WOKE UP IMMEDIATELY. PRAYED

BUT ONE FUNNY THING WAS THAT, I DO NOT HAVE ANY GIRL FRIEND NOT EVEN LIKE OR ADMIRE ANY GIRL BEFORE.

HELP INTERPRET!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by hola106(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2010
how can some one just imagine him self and come up with these topic on board,
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2010
hola106:

how can some one just imagine him self and come up with these topic on board,
He obviously have confident in himself, and he knows what he is talking about
if not he wouldn't be writting a whole load like this grin

At the beginning I thought this was some sort of joke, but this is serious thread have suddenly
turn interesting.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by udelue: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am a female, 28 years old.i am not married yet and i dont have kids or kid.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2010
udelue:

is that a dream?

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
udelue:

@udelue

i'm afraid to say that sooner or later, You will be in the duties as a mother,  Alternatively it may be that you are worried or afraid to take the rule of mother.

i hope you will understand what it means.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
PETER2020 ,

I cannot get for you interpretation of this dream, but it may be that the girl likes you. Why not chat with her if you like her,

Because dream of accident with opposite SEXX or waking toward direction, (it maybe someone you are admiring in your area in real life or you may not admire) it means you both are thinking alike/love/passion/feelings for each other, it means go ahead and talk to him or her.

Sometime our subconscious mind tried to communicate to us through dreams but we seems not to understand clearly.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2010
@AqRiUs Age

Well let me help you.

Robbery
To dream that you have been robbed, denotes that you are experiencing an identity crisis or you are suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, you may feel that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did

then the reverse. You have just gain some Fortunes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.