Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (49630 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 6:48am On May 15, 2010
olanajim :

posted by olanajim (m)
nigeria

Re: Tell Me your Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning.
« #10 on: February 06, 2010, 01:25 PM »

I saw yardua in heaven,

what des this mean, dream interpreter?

@olana, if indeed your dream is true, Where u saw yardua is not the real heaven its a spiritual dream, u saw him in the ralm of death, if u are a christian, the dream simply means death!

olanajim :

answer
posted by fine.boy

@olana, if indeed your dream is true, Where u saw yardua is not the real heaven its a spiritual dream, u saw him in the ralm of death, if u are a christian, the dream simply means death!

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 7:09am On May 15, 2010
the rest of you should check previous dreams, i have interpret similar dreams before, to avoid multiple interpretation.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2010
Tnx alot mr fineboy. Really i just had a liberation, just hop many more futunes wil stl come. What does a white flying bird signify?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Fineboy. . . . but , you haven't interpret mine . please do? wink[/size]
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 8:32pm On May 15, 2010
Helle Fine.Boy,

I dreamed was in a bus with both people i know and those who i do not know some chating and laughing. So, when i alited, i began to go back to my destination which is opposite to the bus direction. Immediately, the ground begin to break down and is falling down inside pursuing me with a step away from me as if there was an earth quake but there wasn't an earth quake. And when i looked back inside the ground was full of water so dark and neat without any thing seen inside of the water not even a fish.

Finaly, i decided to run but could not run fast as i should seem that some forces was drawing me back preventing me from running faster in that dream.

The breaking and falling down of the ground was fasts pursuing me with just a step away from me and its not deep just around 3 -5 feet deep

Dreamed it twice in a day.

Please interpret need to know what is means.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Pappij: 7:53pm On May 16, 2010
Fineboy, nice work, U ravel dis I had a dream wit my father who passed on some 19yrs ago he kept runnin frm me, I chased him so hard dat I eventually caught up wit him, den he freed himself or it just occured to me dat he was dead, he hurriedly took a turn climbed a wall wit an incredible ability, I was shaken wit fear even in d dream, was scared all nite.
Some weeks thereafter, had a similar dream again dis time with a former colleague @ work who died some two years ago except dat dis time I was more restrained from gettin close even though she was invitin, dis dreams still haunt me regularly, Death is not my portion,I shall live even unto old age.
I got some other dreams, I might be sharing as well.
Many Thanks Bro. God bless you
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by doggyall: 6:14am On May 17, 2010
I had same dream for about a year that my wife is having an affair, but she said I was only assuming things in my mind. Can you explained this. Because Oprah said If you can feel it then it might be happening.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 3:48pm On May 17, 2010
Oga fine boy, keep up the good work.

But no interpretation to my dream?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ifihearam: 1:31pm On May 19, 2010
@mirami

whats ur dream perhaps i can help you
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 10:29am On May 20, 2010
safeact:

Tnx alot mr fineboy. Really i just had a liberation, just hop many more futunes wil stl come. What does a white flying bird signify?

@safeact
peace freedom celebrations and beginning
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 11:09am On May 20, 2010
ifihearam:

@mirami

whats your dream perhaps i can help you

had a dream, in that dream i saw a dead relative though not buried. She was very sick after some treatment she got better. And was chatting with me in a happy mode. In another dream that same day my husband and uncle were telling me they had a dream concerning that my late aunt. Please can you help interprete this Dream?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Fine Boy im still waiting you ooo. . . . . sad sad[/size]
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:12am On May 23, 2010
FINE BOY. i had a dream, i saw children crying including my son, and above them is a flock of a honey bees. the honeybees didn't hurt any among the children but yet they are cying. I'm just at side idle. What is the meaning of this dreaming?? but mind yu, if the interpretation has a horrified meaning keep it to yourself, and if otherwise u can fire on.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 9:26pm On May 23, 2010
Helo Fine.Boy,

I dreamed was in a bus with both people i know and those who i do not know some chating and laughing. So, when i stepped down from the bus, i began to go to my destination which is opposite to the bus direction. Immediately, the ground begin to break and is falling down inside pursuing me as if it is trying to attack me with a step away from me and as if there was an earth-quake, but there wasn't an earth quake. And when i looked back and inside the ground was full of water somehow dark and neat without any thing seen inside of the water not even a fish (just like an underground well).

Finaly, i decided to run for my dear life but could not run fast as i'm supposed seem that some forces was drawing me back preventing me from running faster in that dream.

The breaking and falling down of the ground was fasts pursuing me without nothing touching me and with just a step away from my leg and the well is not deep just around 2 - 4 feets deep.

Dreamed it twice in a day.

Please interpret!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I should have known the precious time i have wasted on this thread , i think it's time for me to take a trip from here since the owner is not responding me . im out of here . cool[/size]
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 1:16pm On May 26, 2010
Fine bo bo, you invited us to dine with you here and you are starving us, e no good. Abi is there any other place to meet you.

Ogaga4luv, a beg hold on. the patient dog eats the fattest biscuit bone.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by bytes2tera: 10:30am On May 28, 2010
I see patterns on here from this site:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreambank/ grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by deeptouch: 10:57am On May 30, 2010
Fine boy
I often av dreams of unaccomplished goals, like going to party, writting an exam, job interview,driving someplace or just heading somwhere. The dreams r mostly bout d preparation for an event n it never comes to past. Often characterised by delays n obstacles. Am 32 single male looking for a better job so I can settle down and in real life am always on the waiting list or final stage for things to fall in place but this hardly happens.

I once had a dream that my late father gave me money, I hardly dream about him.

What do you make of this.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]but. . . . im not a DOG! , and beside , i want to eat my fattest biscuit bone now.[/size] smiley wink
marami:

Fine bo bo, you invited us to dine with you here and you are starving us, e no good.  Abi is there any other place to meet you.

Ogaga4luv, a beg hold on.  the patient dog eats the fattest biscuit bone.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Sibams(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2010
bytes2tera:

I see patterns on here from this site:

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreambank/   grin

Finally! i was waiting for someone to figure it out. grin
He's no Joseph o!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by adamse(f): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
@poster i actwali tot u were joking wen u said u can interprete dreams.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=13pt]
But he hasn't interpret mine. . . . . sad
[/size]
adamse:

@poster i actwali tot u were joking wen u said u can interprete dreams.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by lareine(f): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2010
google dream mood or dream dictionary or better still the keywords in your dream and you'll get the interprertation. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by kayosite(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2010
I always dream dt i fly so high in d sky like a bird.what does dt mean?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2011
@finebio, we need you back. wink
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by maki(f): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2011
I've dreamt 2wice dat am pregnant and it was not true in real life. What does dat mean
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you lareine . . . you have put smiles on my face . I'll do right away. . . . grin grin wink[/size]

lareine:

google dream mood or dream dictionary or better still the keywords in your dream and you'll get the interprertation. Simple!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by harakiri(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
Dem don come again. Can't someone dream in peace without fear of what they have been brainwashed with via religious dogmas? Thats how i missed a delicious meal of semovita and afang soup in my dream several years ago all becos i was religious at the time. Leave us to enjoy our dreams jor!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
grin grin grin

harakiri:

Dem don come again. Can't someone dream in peace without fear of what they have been brainwashed with via religious dogmas? Thats how i missed a delicious meal of semovita and afang soup in my dream several years ago all becos i was religious at the time. Leave us to enjoy our dreams jor!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by intercom: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2011
@fine.boy, great work, keep it up

brother, i had a dream of seening a colleague in my office death, at first i prayed and did not see it again, about 6months or there about, i dreamt another one, i was close to her in the dream trying to hold her arms as friends for some play before i knw she jst fail down and people came around and tell me in that dream that she has died the day the passed by, i woke up and was woundering what kind of dream culd dis be. pls what is the meaning
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by vsiwal: 5:02am On Oct 24, 2011
hi,
hope doing good.

Please tell the meaning of my dream. Ts weird n horrible too,
I am breastfeeding mother.
Saw this dream in noon time.
I saw my baby was unable to get his feed, i find out why, strange to find there is something in my breast , something,,round like disc, moving or can say rotating here n there inside, sometimes can see its movement as it has hard surface , this is weird but i find it horrible too, no pain was there,

hopefully does not relate to my kid.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Topsido(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
Well done o, fine.boy. U scammer!
All of u, una don suffer! This is where fine.boy gets his interpretations, all he does is to click on a key word from your dream to copy and paste grin

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.