Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (50416 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Topsido(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Well done o, fine.boy. U scammer!
All of u, una don suffer! This is where fine.boy gets his interpretations, all he does is to click on a key word from your dream to copy and paste Grin

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by prettyrich(f): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2012
mine goes this way,i was told that am getting married,after dressing up ws asking to go to some line up windows for makeup.which i did,on reaching ther,the first window ws for eyelining,the second for eye shadow at getting to the next i discoverd ther were all dead people whom i knew. after the 3rd one applied a lip stick on me i ask her why r u the one to do this?she said ther were ask to do it.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by honeyfave: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Beware of google dreams interpretation.
If you are a christian,dream interpretation should solely base on Scriptures. When you are right with God,Holy Spirit will even tell you what your dream means before you wake up.
Most of what fineboy copied from google are not true. For instance, coffin in dream simply means physical/spiritual death and not womb: that person needs seriously prayer.
if you are having a reoccurrence dream on coffin, late relatives or colleagues( you need to rebuke the spirit of death). Reoccurrence dream especially a negative one needs violent prayers

And the poster that always dream about fighting with her step mother(this also a reoccurence dream)if you are a christian indeed(not using christianity to cover and you dont belong to any occult)i'm afraid your stepmother is conflicting with your destiny.Ephesians6v12

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Yemisitayo: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
I dreamt dat bill gate is my personal assistant,obama my house boy and good luck my gateman,oya interpret
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by dnawah(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yemisi tayo: I dreamt dat bill gate is my personal assistant,obama my house boy and good luck my gateman,oya interpret
u have malaria o!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by adisa009(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by hollarm: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
I had a dream that me & my girlfriend were about to take a road trip. She invited some strange guy to come. I was mad. I told her I'm not going and the two of them got into a car (Honda or something comparable) right in front of my parents house and left without me. But just before they left, my brother (who doesn't approve of me & my girlfriend in real life) jumped in the car and left with them. I was so angry in the dream that my girlfriend left with some guy without me but slightly relieved my brother jumped in the car. The strange man was in the driver's seat. What does this mean?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by obasure: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
doggyall: I had same dream for about a year that my wife is having an affair, but she said I was only assuming things in my mind. Can you explained this. Because Oprah said If you can feel it then it might be happening.
That dream is referring to you.... Its a spirit of Dog which you need kill in your spirit
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by obasure: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
hollarm: I had a dream that me & my girlfriend were about to take a road trip. She invited some strange guy to come. I was mad. I told her I'm not going and the two of them got into a car (Honda or something comparable) right in front of my parents house and left without me. But just before they left, my brother (who doesn't approve of me & my girlfriend in real life) jumped in the car and left with them. I was so angry in the dream that my girlfriend left with some guy without me but slightly relieved my brother jumped in the car. The strange man was in the driver's seat. What does this mean?
...Sorry to intrude ... you dream has to do with alot of things ..first what is your relationship with your girl friend...? your plans ? have you had sex?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by kilo234(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you are being chased by goat in a dream what does it mean
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by CharlyG1: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2014
kilo234:
If you are being chased by goat in a dream what does it mean

Its a bad dream. It means u're being pursued by evil powers of darkness. Usually sturborn demonic powers that may slow U down in life. U have to pray violently!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by CharlyG1: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2014
prettyrich:
mine goes this way,i was told that am getting married,after dressing up ws asking to go to some line up windows for makeup.which i did,on reaching ther,the first window ws for eyelining,the second for eye shadow at getting to the next i discoverd ther were all dead people whom i knew. after the 3rd one applied a lip stick on me i ask her why r u the one to do this?she said ther were ask to do it.

Hmmm! Ur dream is very deep! Very spiritual!

First. Its a very bad dream. 'its decoration for initiation'. There are powers that want to kill U. In d spirit realm '3 personality' is God's symbol of Trinity, both symbolic in heaven & earth in regards to d God head's duty to Man & in Heaven. Trinity to God is God's kind of initation in His kingdom which has 3process thru d Son, then d Father, then d Holyspirit which later brings life to the individual (eternal Life). The Devil uses it as mockery so his trinity is usually evil initiation. D 3windows are symbolic, tied along with d marriage which also has 3process but d result is death -John 10vs 10.
For along dat kind of initation, pple die spiritually/physically dats why U saw those pple dead.
U'll have to renounce ur evil ways, repent from any sin and pray against those powers that want to initiate U or kill U either spiritually or physically because U hav a gift dats why those fools are after U. U will overcome in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Camochick87: 5:19am On Mar 07, 2015
I have a dream I wanted to see if u could tell me the meaning too.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by delishpot: 2:05am On Apr 24, 2015
honeyfave:
If you are a christian,dream interpretation should solely base on Scriptures. When you are right with God,Holy Spirit will even tell you what your dream means before you wake up.
Most of what fineboy copied from google are not true. For instance, coffin in dream simply means physical/spiritual death and not womb: that person needs seriously prayer.
if you are having a reoccurrence dream on coffin, late relatives or colleagues( you need to rebuke the spirit of death). Reoccurrence dream especially a negative one needs violent prayers

And the poster that always dream about fighting with her step mother(this also a reoccurence dream)if you are a christian indeed(not using christianity to cover and you dont belong to any occult)i'm afraid your stepmother is conflicting with your destiny.Ephesians6v12

Hiann!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by RemoKidz(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2015
I had dream of someone i had a crush on her long time ago giving me side-eyes and dropping tear of blood, then i turn my head and turn it back its become normal looking tear. That's all i remember, does that mean something?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by mikeaims: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
I see my self writing exams that I don't know about. Now I see my Presidents and Governors in my dreams of late.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by mikeaims: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
I see my self writing exams that I don't know about. Now I see my Presidents and Governors in my dreams of late.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by mikeaims: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ave4(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Hi,can you interprete this dream?I dreamt 2 dreams.In the first one,I saw a man with a bunch of rose flowers.People came nd took from d munch.I also took one. In the second dream my governor directed me to go nd meet someone for my employment letter.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Jessebills(m): 5:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Please I dreamt of working and sweeping in the funeral house of my in-laws. Suddenly when I was almost done they brought him (coffin) inside the house that I was sweeping or taking care of.. Please help me out I don't understand the meaning.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by delishpot: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
honeyfave:

And the poster that always dream about fighting with her mother(this also a reoccurence dream)if you are a christian indeed(not using christianity to cover and you dont belong to any occult)i'm afraid your stepmother is conflicting with your destiny.Ephesians6v12

Na so una dey destroy homes. Now you have set this man against his step mom.

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN. FIGHTING WITH PEOPLE IN DREAMS MEAN YOU HAVE A YEARNING FOR THINGS TO BE RIGHT BETWEEN YOU TWO. IT MEANS YOU DESIRE MORE LOVE, ATTENTION AND CARE FROM THE PERSON. The person may be doing their best to their own interpretation or outrightly treating you bad. This dream is not a guarantee of bad being done to you. Just that the dreamer seem to feel they(the person fighting with you in your dream)can do better at showing love. ABEG, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SO CALLED DREAM INTERPRETER.
Honeyfave, fear God na. Stop this wickedness you display in the name of religion. Stop it abeg
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by providence338: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
This Fineboy is a Lyinboy lol. He's been playing you all like a fiddle. He's been taking credit for another person's work, he's no interpreter of dreams, he's a FAKE lol. He's been exposed severally, notice he's not posted since he's been ousted.

http://whatdreamsmeans.com/Common/882-Coconuts

Interpretation of dream: Coconuts
"To see a coconut in your dream, foretells that you will receive an unexpected gift of money."
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
My wife had a dream in which she saw me dressed as a king with a lot of people around me paying homage to me....pls help with interpretation.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by mogbonna080(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
i dreamt where i my dad and my sister where picking snail and we finally sold it and collected money, the money we collected at first the money was so planty letter on the money became small then we share the money then i and my daughter started picking for the second time the black lylon became filled up then we called the guy to come and buy for the second time the guy didnt show up again till i woke up.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ojjp: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2018
See the interpretation of your dream here: https://dreamtalksonline.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Nukualofa: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
ave4:
Hi,can you interprete this dream?I dreamt 2 dreams.In the first one,I saw a man with a bunch of rose flowers.People came nd took from d munch.I also took one. In the second dream my governor directed me to go nd meet someone for my employment letter.
Did anyone later come to pass?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by mtngloetiartel: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2018
AqRiUsAge:
Urm , "fortunes"? smiley

I like that!!! cheesy

Now, WHERE is that fortune hiding so I go fit steal am from dia? undecided
evil or ill approach to fortune! No wonder why it is dark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.