Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (49454 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2010
@safeact

Grandmother
To see your grandmother in your dream, represents nurturance, protection, and unconditional love. Consider the qualities and characteristics that exist in your own grandmother.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Stanfordx: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2010
Pls can u interpret dis dream 4me.Last nit a cousin of mine who has died long time ago,i saw him in my dream he was carrying casket/cofin without the cover,we were a kind of arguing he said that he can left me up when i enter inside the casket i said he can nt left me up so we ended up staking/betting 500 each so i was afraid i asked him if they hav nt use dis casket to carry dead body he said no,i now entered and linedown he tried lifting me up several times bt at the end he couldnt and i won the money so when we were going back home he was angry,he wasnt talking to me before i woke up.Pls dis is nt joke.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2010
@Stanfordx

Coffin
To see a coffin in your dream, symbolizes the womb. It also signifies your thoughts and fears of death. If the coffin is empty, then it suggests that you are having some irreconcilable differences. Alternatively, the coffin represents ideas and habits that you are no longer of use and can be buried.

To see a body in a coffin signifies that you are going through a period of depression. You may feel confined, restricted and that you are lacking personal freedom. There may be a dead or decaying situation or issue in your life that needs to be addressed. It is time to end this situation or relationship.

Another interpretation of coffin, it may by spiritual or physical death, so the interpretation of coffin can not be specific, don’t be afraid, you still need to figure out your self what happened in the dream your thought and your walking life regarding this coffin dream and your late cousin.

You still need to pray.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Stanfordx: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
fine.boy:

@Stanfordx

Coffin
To see a coffin in your dream, symbolizes the womb. It also signifies your thoughts and fears of death. If the coffin is empty, then it suggests that you are having some irreconcilable differences. Alternatively, the coffin represents ideas and habits that you are no longer of use and can be buried.

To see a body in a coffin signifies that you are going through a period of depression. You may feel confined, restricted and that you are lacking personal freedom. There may be a dead or decaying situation or issue in your life that needs to be addressed. It is time to end this situation or relationship.

Another interpretation of coffin, it may by spiritual or physical death, so the interpretation of coffin can not be specific, don’t be afraid, you still need to figure out your self what happened in the dream your thought and your walking life regarding this coffin dream and your late cousin.

You still need to pray.

pls can u throw more emphasis on this.Its time to end this situation or relationship and lacking personal freedom.Man u are real,i dnt doubt ur ability to interprete ones dream.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Stanfordx: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2010
fine.boy:

@Stanfordx

Coffin

You still need to pray.

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by sholatech(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
@fineboy
Welcome back!
I've been waiting for the interpretation of my dreams!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2010
Wlecome.

Pls I am yet to receive interpretation to my dream.

Is there any solution to not remebering dreams when one wakes up from sleep?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
@marami

House

House
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

To dream that you are cleaning your house, signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and getting rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement.

To dream that your house is broken into, suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied. To dream that a house has disappeared, indicates that you are not feeling grounded. You feel uprooted by a particular circumstance or relationship in your life.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged, indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

Former House

To dream of your former house means you are not deferent of the past, in terms of thinking and believe, you need to update your mindset to a mature form.

Glass House
To see a glass house in your dream, signifies that flattery is likely to hurt you.

To dream that you are living in a glass house, signifies the threatened loss of your reputation. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being watched.

Bake-house
To see a bake-house in your dream, signifies danger and pitfalls that you may be run into.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
sholatech:

Been having some dreams that I can't understand!
1. I saw Yar'adua been rushed back abroad by family members for treatment and while the family members were looking visibly worried,we were not allowed to see HIM.
2. I saw myself visiting a friend who was appointed Personal Assistant to Acting President Jonathan Goodluck. While with him,I was asked to immediately replace my friend and become the New Personal Assistant and I didn't know what to do!
Please,do you have idea on what these means?

@sholatech

Your dream is a great one, somehow someway you are going to overtake someone position or fortunes/blessings by chance or by luck! it will surely happen.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Bim4u: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
First dream,I dreamt i was sleeping n in dream I had a very big snake just directly by my head just laying there no threatening or vicious attack just like it was there to protect me n there were a lot of other small snakes all around the bed n on the ground.Make u aware am ver afraid of snake.If I see snake advert on t.v I dream about it. Second dream,I dreamt that I heard a voice saying am the one delaying any wedding preparations btw myself n my b/ friends n i woke in the dream.pls could u interprete the dreams pls
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by joyceereal(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ fine boy dats a good help u're doing by interpreting dreams.
I had a dream some months back dat i was crying in d dream and my spouse is there but he do not even bother about me instead he went to other ladies to assist them. Please i need ur  interpretation as this is whom have made up my mind 2 spend d rest of my life with
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
Thanks for the interpretation. Keep up the good work
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Playgal(f): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
FINEBOY,
I really need 2 see u badly.
Pls give me ur E.Mail address.
I had a dream that a Stranger just came around in form of a thief. We met on the stair case. He now looked into my eyes, immediately there was a CURRENT( Red) passing from my eyes into his eyes. The current was soo powerful and strong. As he was passing the current, his EyeBall was now SHINING BRIGHT, BLUE in Colour like as bright as a Blue Bulb.
He now said, I just Collected ur STAR. I then woke up from sleep.
Tell me, whats d meaning of this dream.

I had this dream last yr Dec.

cry cry
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 10:10am On May 02, 2010
Bim4u:

First dream,I dreamt i was sleeping n in dream I had a very big snake just directly by my head just laying there no threatening or vicious attack just like it was there to protect me n there were a lot of other small snakes all around the bed n on the ground.Make u aware am ver afraid of snake.If I see snake advert on t.v I dream about it. Second dream,I dreamt that I heard a voice saying am the one delaying any wedding preparations btw myself n my b/ friends n i woke in the dream.pls could u interprete the dreams pls
@Bim4u

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.?

To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.

To dream that you are eating a live snake, indicates that you are looking for intimacy or sexual fulfillment. Your life is lacking sensuality and passion. If you vomit or throw up the snake, then it may mean that you are overcompensating for something that is lacking in your life. You may be rushing into something.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 10:18am On May 02, 2010
joyceereal:

@ fine boy dats a good help u're doing by interpreting dreams.
I had a dream some months back dat i was crying in d dream and my spouse is there but he do not even bother about me instead he went to other ladies to assist them. Please i need your interpretation as this is whom have made up my mind 2 spend d rest of my life with

@joyceereal,

dreams of crying means needs of someone attention, and as you said your spouse did not pay any attention to you but to other ladys, i'm afriad to say that your spouse is not paying attention to you as you think.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Playgal(f): 1:01pm On May 02, 2010
@FINEBOY, do u know who it could be? Why he collected it(star) what happens when one's star has bn collected? Does it mean badluck in life, career, love life, joy, achievements. What would i av done 2 dat man dat he could do dat? I had better dreams and aspirations in lyf. I just feel i avnt achieved all wat i could achieve in lyf. Pls give me ur e.mail addy. I do av horrible dreams.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Playgal(f): 1:25pm On May 02, 2010
I had a dream recently dat a man was chasing me with a kind of truck they use 2 construct roads(mayb its kald tipper) d vehicle looked so dangerous with diff parts. He was givin me a HOT CHASE wit d car nd was bent on Killin me wit d vehicle. I ran helter skelter but he was able 2 locate me everywhere i hid. He almost caught up wit me on d road and emptied d whole DANGEROUS content(HEAVY METALS) of his Truck on my head. But i was lucky 2 escape. I had 2 run and hide in a small glass shop. I saw my big sis nd told ha wat happnd. The man now started reversing d truck trying 2 smash, destroy and crush me in d shop. I already planned wit my sis dat d moment he makes an attempt we will quickly rush out and escape via d window. When d truck entered d small shop, i was about escaping. THEN I WOKE UP.
Fineboy, wats d meaning of this dream? What does it signify? Who is dis man chasing me and bent on killing and crushing me 2 death? Whats ur e.mail addy? Kan u give me a no i could kal u on so we kan talk? Pls reply. Thanks. Am a graduate and i just got a job this yr afta spending one yr at hme. But i thot at this stage of my lyf i should av achieved a lot.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by babamoha(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2010
I had a dream that i was picking coconut under a coconut tree.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by joyceereal(f): 10:24am On May 04, 2010
Thanks for the interpretation
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 10:40am On May 04, 2010
I had a dream, in that dream i saw a dead relative though not buried. She was very sick after some treatment she got better. And was chatting with me in a happy mode. In another dream that same day my husband and uncle were telling me they had a dream concerning that my late aunt. Please can you help interprete this Dream?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by doggyall: 10:49am On May 04, 2010
I had same dream for about a year that my wife is having an affair, but she said I was only assuming things in my mind. Can you explained this. Because Oprah said If you can feel it then it might be happening.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by wapijay(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2010
D past few days i hav bin fightin in my dreams.more like neva givin in on anythin.i rem d last one.was always with a gun
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by sholatech(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2010
@Fineboy,
Thanks for my dream's interpretation.
This is very encouraging, and I'll give you my testimony!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ebac(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2010
I always find myself having sex with girls in my dreams.most of these girls are my friends while some are total strangers.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ebac(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2010
I mean i'm having serious sex with them which leads 2 making a mess of my bed.u knw wht i'm talking abt.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by PETER2020: 6:25am On May 13, 2010
Helle Fine.Boy,

I dreamed was in a bus with both people i know and those who i do not know some chating and laughing. So, when i alited, i began to go back to my destination which is opposite to the bus direction. Immediately, the ground begin to break down and is falling down inside pursuing me with a step away from me as if there was an earth quake but there wasn't an earth quake. And when i looked back inside the ground was full of water so dark and neat without any thing seen inside of the water not even a fish.

Finnaly, i decided to run but could not run fast as i should seem that some forces was drawing me back preventing me from running faster in that dream.

The breaking and falling down of the ground was fasts pursuing me with a step away from me.

Dreamed it twice in a day.

What does it mean. Please
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2010
Just yesterday, i dreamt where i constructed a machine bird that is powered by inbuilt batteries. As i was testing and displaying d bird( though it wasnt really meant to fly), it was moving and hopping and i was so amased with my invention then suddenly d bird started flying and as i tried to catch d bird, it kept on flying higher till it flew away! Pls tell me as i am about to introduce and embark on a new form of biz which is going to be new in d environment! I know dis dream wil hv something to do with it! Fineboy, pls i hop u wil do justice to it as usual taking cognizance of every steps. I hv to hear fr6m u b4 i cöntinue. Waiting.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]I have already known the meaning of this dream but i just think i should share it with my fellow and honorable Nairalanders in the house.

Ok , couple of days ego i have a dream , i and my girlfriends are having a drive on my BMW Convertible and portable love-vendor this certain evening. we're 4 in number inside the car . I'm on the steering , '' Satan's doll '' is sitting in front sit with me . . . .'' Suicide girl '' and '' deraline'' in the back sit .

So , as i was driving on the cool and narrow road some police started shooting at us and bullet hit my left hand and also hit the rest people in the car, they're badly hurt in the dream , i was hurt and i quickly go for my pistol inside his dwelling place between chairs. i shoot all the police death and was kind of flying like JET LEE in the air killing all the police for distracting our moment of FUN and voyage . smiley
[/size]
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 6:25am On May 15, 2010
babamoha:

I had a dream that i was picking coconut under a coconut tree.

@babamoha

Coconuts

To see a coconut in your dream, foretells that you will receive an unexpected gift of money.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 6:38am On May 15, 2010
safeact:

Just yesterday, i dreamt where i constructed a machine bird that is powered by inbuilt batteries. As i was testing and displaying d bird( though it wasnt really meant to fly), it was moving and hopping and i was so amased with my invention then suddenly d bird started flying and as i tried to catch d bird, it kept on flying higher till it flew away! Pls tell me as i am about to introduce and embark on a new form of biz which is going to be new in d environment! I know dis dream wil hv something to do with it! Fineboy, pls i hop u wil do justice to it as usual taking cognizance of every steps. I hv to hear fr6m u b4 i cöntinue. Waiting. 

@safeact

Bird
To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

To dream of dead or dying birds, foretells a period of coming disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are constantly on your mind.

To see bird eggs in your dream, symbolizes money.

To see deformed or odd birds in your dream,�indicates that you have a unique outlook and perspective on romance and love. The dream may also represent a lack of understanding in affairs of the heart.

Birdseed
To dream of feeding birds with birdseed, suggests that you are nourishing your higher, spiritual qualities. Alternatively, it many indicate insufficient rewards for your efforts.

To dream that you are spreading birdseed on the ground, signifies minor growth in your business endeavors.

Blackbird

To see a blackbird in your dream, signifies a lack of motivation. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, it represents jealousy.

To see a flying blackbird in your dream, signifies good fortune.

Hummingbird
To see hummingbirds in your dream, suggest that seemingly small ideas and concepts can possess much potential and power. Alternatively, it symbolizes your flighty thoughts and frivolous ideas. The hummingbird may also be seen as a metaphor for your inability to commit to a relationship.

Jaybird
To see a jaybird in your dream, signifies pleasant, but unproductive labor.

To see a dead jaybird in your dream, signifies domestic quarreling.

Mockingbird
To see or hear a mockingbird in your dream, represents cockiness, cleverness, or independence. You may be taking credit for the work of others. You also have the tendency to get what you want.

Yellow Bird
To see a yellow bird in your dream, foretells good luck in financial affairs, but not so good in affairs of the heart.

To see a yellow bird land on your, denotes misfortune.

To see a dead or sick yellow bird, foretells disaster in your affairs.

Bluebird

To see a bluebird in your dream, symbolizes both happiness and sadness. It is also an indication of purification and resolution to the opposing conflicts/paradoxes in your life.

Birdcage
To see a birdcage in your dream, represents a loss of freedom. You are feeling locked up and unable to fully express yourself.

Birdhouse
To see a birdhouse in your dream, suggests that you see your home as your own spiritual haven. You may need to pay more attention to your spiritual side and work on developing it. Alternatively, it symbolizes the season of spring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.