Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! (1113 Views)

The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / Finally, The Political Campaign Posters Are Disappearing (PHOTOS) / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by SharpmindsAC: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
By: Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa
Youths Sociopolitical Revolution Loaded...

Let it be known that, it has happened already! And let all that call on the name of God Almighty for intervention in our land raise their voice in one accord and celebrate the Him for swift answer to our collective prayer via this divine agenda - the Youth Revolution. He is frustrating the devices of the crafty evil doers in our land who are sworn enemies of progress, and they can never recover!

They call themselves principalities, they say they are in charge; in charge of the people's destinies, in charge of their fate, thereby taking the place of God. Little do they know that He is a jealous God! They have made themselves demigods over the people, demoting the majority to the point of losing their self worth and values, leaving them suffering and smiling.

They live lives of decadence, wasting away resources meant for all, while the majority wallow in abject poverty - 3 square meal per day becoming a spectacular miracle. As a matter of fact, they eat what they want when they want it whereas, the masses eat whatever is available, whenever it is available. No wonder the people look so pale and hungry. Starvation has taken its toll on them.

Then God heard the cry of His people just as in the ancient time when He raised from among them Moses to deliver the Israelites from the land of Egypt. This time around, stirring up the heart of some young adults, giving them a mandate to set free His people now; presently, and not later, saying; "I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians! And just as He did in the pasLetHe[color=#990000][/color]LetHe is set to do it again.

At last, God has looked down from above to answer our long term prayer of deliverance from the taskmasters who are nothing but a symbol of poverty, backwardness and demotion! These young men started out (as far back as 2015) by returning to God who has sent them, asking Him for Divine Direction. God answered them. He gave them step to step guideline on how to get the task ahead done.

Among other instructions, He said they should not do what their predecessors did because that is why they are getting it all wrong and the result is devastatingly vivid. He said, He alone is God and He alone can solve our problems. Therefore, we must all return back to Him, placing our affairs on His shoulder, for the Government shall be upon his shoulder...

People, I may not be able to tell you all that have happened in the journey so far, but, according to God's instruction, the journey is at the phase of intensive prayer as we draw closer to the destination for this segment. Remember, the Devil and his agents are full of crafty devices, and God's promise is that He shall frustrate them, that their hands cannot perform their enterprise! Therefore, we enjoin you all to pray unto Him concerning the preservation and actualization of this Divine Agenda of liberation.

The 'powers' that be are already feeling the heat and see it as a threat to their business (which it is). They are gathering, coming together (all of them, even of different political parties and affiliations) to fight a common enemy - God's Own Agenda! But the Scriptures according to (Isaiah 8:9-10) is an antidote against them.

Associate yourselves, O you people (evil doers who are bent on impoverishing the masses), and you shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all you of far countries (machineries they reliably use often): gird yourselves, and you shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and you shall be broken in pieces. Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it shall not stand: for God is with us. (Isaiah 8:9-10)

Finally people, it is expedient that you know that, this particular agenda is a Done Deal as God Himself is involved. We boast on Him to bring this to pass and that's why we are not surprised about the tremendous landmarks we have achieved so far! We would have been, if we've not achieved them because we are working at His command - "I am come down to deliver my people!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by Africlegend: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
well written!

1 Like

Re: Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by Pamperedcrown: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmn I pray youth will experience this miracle indeed by allowing the veil covering their faces to be removed for clear vision to key into this divine Revolution. Well analysed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by Pamperedcrown: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmn I pray youth will experience this miracle indeed by allowing the veil covering their faces to be removed for clear vision to key into this divine Revolution. Well analysed!!!

HRM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by vpaymoney(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wrestling with principalities by the youths not "yoots" with genuine fervent prayers and fasting . Nigeria will bounce back on her foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, The Long Awaited Miracle Of This Generation Is Here! by dlondonbadboy: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

PDP Set To Expel Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff, Others / Niger Delta Owes Atiku A Debt - Reno Omokri Reveals / Video: Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahraman Calls Buhari A ‘crazy, Idiot’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.