Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State (1114 Views)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Today again I visited Onitsha main main market ,I think the government of anambra state is a publicity /media government. Imagine the condition of Niger street road and it is one of the major road that leads to main market

I'm here to counter this thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/3876571/operation-zero-potholes-kicks-off/1#57752543

I really suffered today.

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by joeprince23(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
from which state did u visit onithsa from? if you came from delta then u are a foool

1 Like

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
More

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lalasticlala I believe you can do something about this because they are really suffering in this democracy cry
Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
More

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by kodath(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by kodath(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
ok tell me which side in onitsha

1 Like

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Udantu: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is not the road to onitsha main market

1 Like

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by bantudra: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
why didnt you mention your roads when jonathan was still in charge......what is wrong with you easterners...

we dey hear this bad that bad since buhari is in charge,but we heard nothing as jonathan was still in charge..

why is that?...
Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by ZZ22: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op bomb dey your head. How you go dey Oshogbo dey open thread on Anambra State. This road doesn't in any way lead to Main Market

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by edochie12: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
i based in onitsha,bros theres is no roads like that in onitsha that leads to main market,so face ur skulk mining businesd
Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
abeg is this onitsha?
Re: Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State by chibuzorAbia: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Developers! Please go and develop your state o!

(1) (Reply)

If You Support Biafra, Pledge Your Support Here..let's Know Biafran Nairalandas / Biafra: Nigeria Will Not Survive If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu – Igbo / Joe Igbokwe, The Longest Serving Lagos Slave-charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.