Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Which Laptop Should I Buy? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Laptop Should I Buy? (2794 Views)

Which Laptop Can I Buy With A 60 Thousand Naira Budget? / Which Laptop Has The Best Battery Life? / Which Laptop Product Do I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by 9ja4eva: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2007
I think its a matter of luck.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Cactus(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2007
YEA RIGHT

leave a dell, toshiba, hp, sony on for 1 year, well ventilated don't even touch it. I bet you, dell will pack up first.

Dell suck
HP,s are cool
Toshiba, is okay but the keypad and the stick mouse thingy is all messed up
Sony is stylish and expensive
Macs I eat apples everyday why should i buy an extra apple

I use Sager. Rock solid. spilled drinks eaten, breadcrumbs, always on i only restart once a day just to recycle power.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/

I will recommend either HP or Sager to anyone.

and never ever ever ever should anyone get Vista. It doesnt worth the pain and frustrations. You will just be handicapped
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2007
in my experience dell is f**king unstable. angry i have a toshiba. if i install an app that messes up my config and the system bluescreens , its off to safe mode and system restore. smileymy bro got a dell , he got his first bluescreen, and the piece of s**t WOULD NOT go into safemode! we had to reinstall windows! angry
and this has happened three times now! mayb if u arent an app junkie, u can go 4 dell.but i don't recommend it, that system gave me blood, sweat and tears, angry
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by 9ja4eva: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
Cactus:

YEA RIGHT

leave a dell, toshiba, hp, sony on for 1 year, well ventilated don't even touch it. I bet you, dell will pack up first.

Dell suck
HP,s are cool
Toshiba, is okay but the keypad and the stick mouse thingy is all messed up
Sony is stylish and expensive
Macs I eat apples everyday why should i buy an extra apple

I use Sager. Rock solid. spilled drinks eaten, breadcrumbs, always on i only restart once a day just to recycle power.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/

I will recommend either HP or Sager to anyone.

and never ever ever ever should anyone get Vista. It doesnt worth the pain and frustrations. You will just be handicapped

Lol.Yeah right.HPs r nt bad.What of Compaq.Ms Vista is k.I get so scared with dese new lappys with webcams cos d one without webcam dey flop talkess of dese ones.Anyone gat experience
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Cactus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
my only problem with computers that have webcam built in which i have one is that the webcam quality is poor since the way the webcam is embedded, there is not sufficient light to enter the lens so the pictures look dull and unhappy. well the person will still be able to recognise it is a human face on the other end, i think there are better systems with webcam built in now obviously they will keep improving on the quality of these systems.

Even though my laptop is webcam equipped, i still had to buy the real deal and my pictures have never being the same again.

according to nigerian home fideos, "GLORY BE TO GOD"
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2007
grin u guys just kept cracking me up.
I got a vista upgrade a few days ago, compatibility issues from day 1. printer, OWA, memory, wireless connection. name it!
I have to keep buying again, more memory, new graphics card,

Glory be to God indeed!
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by kdships(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2007
Which ever one you buy, just be careful you don't get cheated by someone selling you a Pentium dual core instead of a core duo orĀ  core 2 duo. There's a difference in the three. Some market strategy by Intel.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by 9ja4eva: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2007
Which is the best processor then?I think Centrinos r nt really good sha.
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2007
...ok
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2007
um, is the girl in question a laptop? grin
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
I actually meant to post that topic for discussion. Maybe u could help me with how to go about that thanks. embarassed
Re: Which Laptop Should I Buy? by 9ja4eva: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2007
What do you all think of the processors?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Removing VBS Redlof and Trojan.Startpage / Hp Universal Rack 10636 G2 (36u) Standard Pallet (af011a) In Lagos For Sale: / Is Alibaba.com A Safe Place For Importation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.