Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment (659 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by Buchi95(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
70% of Nigerian men are scared of getting married; many of them are scared and even sure of cheating on their wives in marriage.
If you check these men, most, if not all of them are sexually active and adventurous men.

You know why they are scared?
Because they've always been doing multiple sex partners, jerking off inside any human with a vagina, and it builds a conditioning in their mind, and just getting married cannot change this reality of this..

See,
A man cannot give you in marriage what he didn't practice as a single..

If you're all ‘strafing' around, having multiple lovers, commitment; real commitment will be alien to you. It'll be impossible for you to just readapt.

This is one of the demerits of doing sex before marriage, especially with multiple partners.
As a man, it makes you so concerned and glued to physical intimacy than you are to real commitment..
You gradually lose consciousness of what commitment really is..

See, if you can't be a faithful boyfriend, you might hardly be a faithful husband..
Marriage doesn't automatically make you a husband material.
You build those virtues..

So if you don't want to cheat on your wife, why cheat on your girlfriend?
You cannot just wake up one day and become a god husband.
You just practice in your dating relationship the kind of relationship you'd want in marriage.

You're scared of committing to your wife in marriage, because you ain't even committed to your girlfriend now..

These men who cheat on their wives chronically, are mostly men who were sexually active before marriage..
Because premarital sex precedes extra marital sex..
See, disobedience breeds disobedience..
If God has told us not to have premarital sex, and we do, it'll be easier for us to commit extra marital sex.

Because when you're abstaining from premarital sex, its not just about being a Virgin. It's about inculcating into yourself discipline and commitment; the same discipline you had against premarital sex would help you against extra marital sex..

It's that simple.

We have the potential to become anything; everything.
But you must focus on what you want to become and practice it. Overtime you'll evolve to become what you continuously practice..

Practice cheating before marriage, you'd easily be a cheat in marriage..
Be a committed, responsible, loyal man before marriage, you'll easily be faithful in marriage.

Men are not polygamous.
Men are just what they allow themselves become.

Stay away from sex before marriage.
It's benefits are really deep. God wasn't a fool when he said we should keep ourselves till marriage..

In most cases, men who married as virgins or practiced abstinence stay loyal in marriage.

You can only learn commitment by being committed.
If you ‘straf’ around, you'll keep ‘strafing’ around.

SHARE!

Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by muller101(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
As for me I am not getting married. I will remain a boy nun
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
VERY POWERFUL TRUTH !!!!!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by massive1019(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bitter truth.....but it's not easy eating pufpuf everyday without having hunger for donut or meat pie.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by newyorks(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
i was able to read this blunt shit cos i was on a long thin,smileyeating roasted corn full course.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm not afraid of any Commitment so keep this Poo you write 4 your Kinsmen...
Re: Why Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Commitment by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
dont want to rush it and end up marrying a dangerious karashika.omo i just love my peace of mind oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Parents Should Reduce The Pride Price Of Their Daughters: PART 1 / I'm Releasing My Girl By Veehigh By 12.am. No Sleeping Tonight / Hot Older Men With About 10 Million Social Media Followers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.