Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) (50422 Views)

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Edum13656: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Igbo elites do not represent our interest; infact they are our problem. Ike visiting the rotten-toothed man of Bourvilion makes no meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by ripbubu: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
hope you have screamed Allah akubar today because Islam is a no no for me still I don't roll with uncircumcised people
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by seguno2: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Is Tinubu planning to join PDP after Buhari and his presidency cabal have used and dumped him?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by seguno2: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE

If you mean I-steal-you-steal-from-the-jobless-youths as friendship, then you are correct.
Is that what you mean?
By the way, is Kanu and his group not Igbos?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Remember the master game planner and changer.......SARAKI him self
KahlDrogo:
The day has began on a very sad note for Aba Fabricated Jews. Let us hope it doesn't get worse. grin

Sai Jagaban of the Universe! cool

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by hatchy(f): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2017
What are they up to again?
The political class will just use us anyhow they like,creating enemies amongst ourselves and even killing for their sake but they never do that to themselves.
Fayoshe will attend Buhari's birthday party one day and we shall watch them on TV and social media drinking wine together.

Ipob youths are falling down,cut down in their prime by bullets of the state while Kanu is made hero,wining and dining with the elites,his family resident in the UK.

Its high time sense fall on us bikonu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by ipodstinks: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2017
bonnylight003:
afons are really happy.. like say oduduwa don come down for he second time..

Igboesika..

even.. tinubu go dey pray for this kain visit now..

unfortunately no be everyday moon dey round.

congratulations to Afons..

na celebration dem dey na..
Abeg who can interpret what this one is saying? His statement does not correlate with what earthly people are saying here.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Markfemi2: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
no my great grand fathers were among those yerobam pagans lipstick wielding women from Dahomey conquered ,usman danfodio subjugated to Islam yea that where am from ....saii Ogun state

No I thought you were descendants of defeated owerri prostitute forced to eat lizards and human parts for 3 years who were subjugated by Yoruba and were slaves and comfort women to the Benin empire who forced Nri on them

Ndi Onitsha slave Amaka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by mumayyez: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Igbo are not known for politics of bitterness unlike Hausa's and the Yoruba's so op politics is just there but friendship is eternal STOP THE HATE
please for God's sake stop this tribalism thing
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Saintp(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Thieves visiting fellow thief. How does it benefit the common man?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
He was a slave to David Mark, he is a slave to Saraki. Now he wants to be a slave to Tinubu. grin

Not surprised.

10 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by modath(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Chisos!! shocked shocked

This lie is so huge it oughts to enter the Guiness Book of World Records! shocked shocked

The same people that haven't been able to move on from their Hero's defeat even after two years, marching up and down shouting biafla biafla biafla everyday? shocked shocked

Or the ones that could shoot Amaechi dead at the drop of a hat? shocked

Or the ones that could kill "Okoroawusa" at the drop of a bathroom slippers? shocked

Or the ones that wish and pray everyday that Buhari dies and have even pronounced him dead? shocked shocked

Please, who has the contact to those Guiness guys? embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
i tink is hi time ndigbo recall ekweremadu.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
hope you have screamed Allah akubar today because Islam is a no no for me still I don't roll with uncircumcised people

Where did you get this idea that Muslims don't circumcise??

I asked because I know that Muslims are the largest religious group that practice circumcision. Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by caracas: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The day has began on a very sad note for Aba Fabricated Jews. Let us hope it doesn't get worse. grin

Sai Jagaban of the Universe! cool
What's dis one saying?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by nijascammers: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
your head is too flat to recall that it was cos of politics of bitterness that led Ojukwu to declare Biafra,before we kicked his as-s.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by freshvine(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Each time they want to USE this man, they'll go to him and thereafter dump him warning him never to near villa. Our amiable president last time warn him seriously never to be addressed as an APC leader nor carry on the toga for whatever intent.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

You are not writing for fools to read unless the nigerian just returned from Mars since 2014 from when igbos have been stooping in election hatred. Igbos always like to rewrite and falsify history for self-consolation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Basic123: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2017
gbosaa:

Where did you get this idea that Muslims don't circumcise??

I asked because I know that Muslims are the largest religious group that practice circumcision. Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong.

you dey mind the Ignorant.

he only formulates what to choose to believe irrespective of its factuality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Markfemi2: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Brugo:
He was a slave to David Mark, he is a slave to Saraki. Now he wants to be a slave to Tinubu. grin

Not surprised.

Igbo forever looking for masters

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by iamtardey: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
early alignment grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Chisos!! shocked shocked

This lie is so huge it oughts to enter the Guiness Book of World Records! shocked shocked

The same people that haven't been able to move on from their Hero's defeat even after two years, marching up and down shouting biafla biafla biafla everyday? shocked shocked

Or the ones that could shoot Amaechi dead at the drop of a hat? shocked

Or the ones that could kill "Okoroawusa" at the drop of a bathroom slippers? shocked

Or the ones that wish and pray everyday that Buhari dies and have even pronounced him dead? shocked shocked

Please, who has the contact to those Guiness guys? embarassed

I do but does it matter ? The reputation of Igbos for ingrained crime, lies? propaganda, falsification of facts, intolerance, land-grabbing, etc, is so global even the Guinness book of records cannot popularise it more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
But there are permanent slaves sha. grin

Who have been begging their masters to let go since 1967.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Brugo(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbo forever looking for masters
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
check the picture very well its like Tinubu mouth is smelling badly that Ike ekweremadu cannot breath well.look at his face ,Tinubu mouth odour

Your mediocrity and poor cognitive reasoning know no bounds.
Why do Igbos always like to hide their identity under other ethnic names ?
Your negative reputation has caught up with you.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Viergeachar: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
I am still searching for Dino Melaye. grin

Why are you guys so obsessed with northern Yorubas

Aren't there people in your tribe you can kiss up to

@OP
I will wait to see how loooonatic flatiyeasterners spin this one.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
good so amaechi is now Igbo UOTUBA make una come see ooooo please have you heard of any political assassination in the east unlike west where it is now a normal thing have you heard of election violence ,the fact is the Yoruba and Hausa's have been practicing politics with rancor before and after independence

No surprise. Igbos are averse to truth.
You have only been true to type.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
lol keep lying. Ibos are the ones known for politics of bitterness. Yorubas voted for good luck in 2011 and gave him 45% of their votes in 2015. Go and check the results. Ibos are the ones shouting awusa Fulani ewedu party. Your hate for the general made you not to even give him up to 10% in any of your states. While goodluck got 25% in most northern states. Keep lying to yourself

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) by PenSniper: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WHO IS THIS KID?PLS SEUN,IT'S HIGHTIME YOU START RESTRICTING JUVENILES FROM ACCESSING THIS FORUM...

Seconded with 1000 likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.