Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) (44136 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Midnight cake? I smell lies, abi them no dey sleep with pyjamas? angry

Lol,as in ehn. Maybe they had an outing that ended at midnight.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
she dey hungry me bad bad

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
So Osibanjo still down pour this slay mama some aqua !
Love sweet.
But I know I can't be faithful like prof YEMI!!!
That's why you will only get slay queens and never a good woman. Life will see to that.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Oh! The dreary life of a yoruba demon.. (smh).
the only way God could severely dealt with your parents is to reward them you?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:

That's why you will only get slay queens and never a good woman. Life will see to that.
ok I am sorry ma!
I will be faithful with my woman.
good morning!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Simple and lovely.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by andyanders: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
A simple man with a lovely wife. You can just see the simplicity of his person as a Vice President, they never went lavishing money on birthday cake and throwing a lavish party with Tax Payers Money.

HBD her excellency.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Angy55(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Why won't it be dry to you when at your age, you still sucking mummy's breast. undecided
I dey waka pass
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday to you our Second lady ....age with grace
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Apexcutie(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
At this his age his dis romantic unlike some yeye boyfriend, HBD ma

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by juman(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Clueless apc people.

Hunger is real in nigeria.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Birthday to Nigeria's Acting First Lady Osi at take over
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Btruth: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday Auntie Dolapo. May the Lord bless your new age in Jesus name.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Sambo could not achieve this cheesy grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Oba22: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Midnight cake? I smell lies, abi them no dey sleep with pyjamas? angry

You do not seems to know anything about governance. They are always busy from morning till 3am most times.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
she could be nymphomaniac, that's her elbow on his penizzzzz (d1ck). after the cutting play the blues
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Liars

Even the VPs wife is a liar
So she was dressed up with even a well-tied headscarf at 12am?

Cake is certainly not her problem,
Dolapo does not look hungry to me
She looks sex starved.
i know say sense dey hard you but make I borrow u small.
Since she got a surprised cake at midnight,
She had to dress up for pictures.
Abi which kin headlined we for get today?
Wife of vp in a nightgown with cake
Wife of vp with revealing nightgown with cake
BLOGGERS
wife of vp with with cake after having hot sex for birthday
Wife of vp enticing men with nightgown and cake
Vp bribed his wife with cake for birthday so as to have sex.

Nwaamaikpe your case is different
As in aro,yabaleft different
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Debbime(f): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's may good bless us all with a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by jiggar(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's may good bless us all with a good wife.
"Taps mic and clears throat"

God bless you for such simple, but wonderful prayer.

A responsible, God-loving and faithful man/woman, deserves a man/woman, who will complete him/her; spiritually, emotionally and physically.

God bless all responsible spinsters and bachelors, seeking for their future partners.

"Drops mic and leaves"

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Wife of the acting president of Nigeria, Dolapo Osibanjo clocked 50 and she got a surprise gift from her hubby!

Her Husband, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo got her a Midnight cake for her birthday!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/osibanjo-surprises-wife-midnight-cake-50th-birthday.html

he should also surprise Nigerians with concrete achievement.. not just glimpse of oratory brilliance and motivational talks..

HBD to his wife..

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by mexioni(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Haaa, was she wearing that native at midnight? Just thinking aloud
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by sirAliyu(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
janellemonae:

SMH.
what?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nathaniel79(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
the only way God could severely dealt with your parents is to reward them you?

Eeya. And there he goes with the demonic grammatical errors..I wonder how your generation feels about this? Hmmm (still thinking). Lol. Anyway: I'm a "reward" to my parents, thank God for that. Cheers!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Acting president osinbajo and his acting wretched wife are really actors! Haba still stunting for instagram even at midnight? They don't allow their photographer to sleep? Is this Dolapo only 50? She looks at least 65! Tomorrow they will be forming classy with that their frog-eyed daughter put they cannot put cake on tray or plate. Shame.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
awwww...this woman is so fine ehn....see her pointed nose

Fine? That her nose is so long it is touching her crooked teeth. Either pinocchio cursed her with it for lying or she is related to Shylock the usurer.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Josegun:
In all round, education will always make the difference. Nice one there Mr Act. president. Happy Birthday Maama. U got a romantic hubby.

Education? Yeah, fake pastor fake professor yemi osinbajo had an affair with his student Dolapo soyode and married her because awolowo was her grandfather. Shamelessness.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by NaijaGossipa: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
http://www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/07/15/pres-buhari-can-save-nigeria-breaking-prof-anya/
Only Pres. Buhari Can Save Nigeria From Breaking Up-Prof Anya
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
sami75:

Husband was a professor of law at 33 and now acting president. Wife is a grandchild of Awolowo.

Tell me how your life matches to that. You need to ask God for forgiveness, in order to have progress you need to appreciate others success.

Fake professor of law with no phd thesis. Abeg stop all this fake sanctimony
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
TwoBottles:
Heard witches and wizards operate only at night. Oh, so touching! A true tale of the owl and the pussycat.

Gbam! The owl and the pussycat. Wizard and witch forming holy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad / Buhari At The Closing Of 2021 Ramadan In Abuja (Pictures) / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.