Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. (1229 Views)

Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2017
I'm tempting to hv sexual satisfaction from outside, since my wife is not sexually active. Since we got married in 2016. I'm just bn managing my sex life. my wife, don't like sex. She don't got aroused, for me to hv sex with her is always fighting, and she will be dry, and crying like a baby. And this is making her not to conceive. I'm beginning to fade up, cos, how can a married man be sexually urged and the penis will get down while, my wife is sleeping with on the same bed. Is better for me to do it outside and let God know I'm doing it. Don't judge married men having extra marital affairs, Only them knows what they r passing through.

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by delishpot: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Tell her how you feel. Tell her she is pushing you to do the act outside and you are worried she may break the hone.
That aside, how do you treat her? Many women are not sexually attracted to men who treat them badly(in their opinion) its like a nagging bad wife commingvtovask you for sex. Many men woukd be turned off by such women too. So oga, go fix your home. Both of you shoukd seek counseling. Such things are not what anyone can just resolve online. I can even counsel you guys FOC if you want it doesnt have to be physically. We can chat on skype or meet some elder you both trust to handle the case maturely without making her feel like her voice was not heard rather they tell her to overlook her own complaints becaise she is a wife and do as you say or make you feel unheard too and both of you must be ready to put in good effort. that is if you dont see the effort as a challenging one that you can resolve easily by having sex with someone outside your marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by obamabinladen(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Ashawo man

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by dodelight(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
I agree with the first comment above, there are many ways to make a woman desire sex, and you both need to seek counsel from an expert. I don't know if she is a spiritual person. Chances are her orientation about sex over the years have wired her up this way, but even such orientation can be changed. Seek practical counsel. Please don't go out until you've tried all friendly and possible means to resolve this.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
The problem is from you. You're definitely not doing something right for her to dread having sex with you. And you think screwing another woman will solve your problems? You'd just make another woman miserable with your whack moves. Work on your tactics bro.

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by dodelight(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
The problem is from you. You're definitely not doing something right for her to dread having sex with you. And you think screwing another woman will solve your problems? You'd just make another woman miserable with your whack moves. Work on your tactics bro.
You might be right. But I have actually met young married women who say there is nothing in sex except just for procreation (child bearing). So it's possible the woman in question is one of such. But I agree the guy can do more than just grabbing his wife for sex.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by thorpido(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Do you engage in enough pre-intimacy or you just want to dive in as soon as you pull off your clothes?You say she is often dry and crying like a baby.That's because she is not turned on enough.
You may need to get what is called KY jelly if she has issues getting wet.That will help.

It seems your wife has some religious orientation about sex that affects her response too.Let her know it's alright in marriage to e jit sex without guilt.

Most importantly,treat her right.Let her enjoy being with you and in the house.

She might need to see counselors to talk to her.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by DukeNija(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:

You might also be wrong. Some women are like that, thy just dont like sex. Frigid is the word
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2017
What if you were impotent, wont it justify her gettting an affair. Have you taken her to the doctor, pastor,marriage counsellor? was she raped/ genitally mutilated when she was little? Find a solution to the problem, or walk out on the marriage so that you would be free to pursue sex.

Even though the grass is greener outside, stay in your yard and make it/ yourr marriage the greenest.
drjustice17:
I'm tempting to hv sexual satisfaction from outside, since my wife is not sexually active. Since we got married in 2016. I'm just bn managing my sex life. my wife, don't like sex. She don't got aroused, for me to hv sex with her is always fighting, and she will be dry, and crying like a baby. And this is making her not to conceive. I'm beginning to fade up, cos, how can a married man be sexually urged and the penis will get down while, my wife is sleeping with on the same bed. Is better for me to do it outside and let God know I'm doing it. Don't judge married men having extra marital affairs, Only them knows what they r passing through.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Ya. She is a religious person. She was virgin even at age 28 when i married her. She is well reserve and don't have boy friend. She have not had sex before. Even feels if she is normal, i told her, that she is ok but her problem is the foundation she was brought up with. And now, she put more time to her work than her marriage life. That is not my problem. my problem is, at least, i know that, her problem is from the foundation from growing up, as bn religious. but let her release her mind and submit to marital obligation. How will she left our bed room to parlour because i needed sex. it scathing my mind.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
dodelight:
I agree with the first comment above, there are many ways to make a woman desire sex, and you both need to seek counsel from an expert. I don't know if she is a spiritual person. Chances are her orientation about sex over the years have wired her up this way, but even such orientation can be changed. Seek practical counsel. Please don't go out until you've tried all friendly and possible means to resolve this.

She is a spiritual type that belief sex is bad. so she grow up with that notation.
Even at age 28yrs when i married her, she still a virgin and no boy friend.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2017
DukeNija:

You might also be wrong. Some women are like that, thy just dont like sex. Frigid is the word

Ya. i hv tried using Adult film to stimulate her. but she will not watch it. She don't like watching such thing.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
I thought sex was supposed to be enjoyable? If she doesn't like sex, it's simply because she's not enjoying the act. Again, this points to the man as being the problem.
DukeNija:

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by muller101(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Advantages of test running before purchase
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
So i take it you didn't have sex during courtship stage for you to notice this
Now going out to fufil your sexual fantancy is creating another problem to an already existing problem cause that may break your marriage
You oobviously don't want people to crusify you for your opinion judging from your write up, so I will not do that

I think you should know this is what marriage is all about. Whenever you have problem with your wife you should learn to discourse with her and to find practical solution to the problem together, Instead of looking for solutions outside.
Now think about it, you are not perfect either. So how will you feel if your wife were to seek solutions to your imperfections outside your marriage

I know you will take your decision anyway, and that you just came here to seek some sorts of validation not really advice

But please think about what I wrote
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by MissRaine69(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
You like problems. First address the main problem in your marriage which is the lack of intimacy. Have you discussed matters with her especiallu why she does not like sex and it's impact on your relationship with her? Secondly are you one of those men who thinks just because they are ready the woman is ready and waiting as well. Some women are like cars,you have to warm up the engine first not just climb on top and expect fireworks. Sex should not be a chore or an obligation . If you cannot compromise it's clear you were not conmpatible in the first place.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by MissRaine69(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2017
muller101:
Advantages of test running before purchase
Works both ways
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by MissRaine69(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
drjustice17:

She is a spiritual type that belief sex is bad. so she grow up with that notation.
Sir you need to do some work here. Her view of sex is psychological, skewed due to her beliefs and also ignorant due to her lack of knowledge.
Before you step out of the marriage. If she has never had an orgasm or stimulated to the point of actually noticing and accepting the pleasure component of intimacy then it will be hard for her to enjoy anything.
You have to push the boat out a bit and stimulate every aspect of her body.
If you don't do mouth action
Learn by watching....if you have tried everything and she has resisted all your efforts you can walk away guilt free.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
So i take it you didn't have sex during courtship stage for you to notice this
Now going out to fufil your sexual fantancy is creating another problem to an already existing problem cause that may break your marriage
You oobviously don't want people to crusify you for your opinion judging from your write up, so I will not do that

I think you should know this is what marriage is all about. Whenever you have problem with your wife you should learn to discourse with her and to find practical solution to the problem together, Instead of looking for solutions outside.
Now think about it, you are not perfect either. So how will you feel if your wife were to seek solutions to your imperfections outside your marriage

I know you will take your decision anyway, and that you just came here to seek some sorts of validation not really advice

But please think about what I wrote
Stay blessed

Thanks for ur matured advice.
we hv discussed these. And sometimes, she do asked herself, if she is normal at all. i told her she is normal but need to free her mind. Thanks alot
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
drjustice17:

Thanks for ur matured advice.
we hv discussed these. And sometimes, she do asked herself, if she is normal at all. i told her she is normal but need to free her mind. Thanks alot
you are welcome bro
What are we suppose to be doing on romance land if we can't give our self's matured advice cool
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by drjustice17: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2017
delishpot:
Tell her how you feel. Tell her she is pushing you to do the act outside and you are worried she may break the hone.
That aside, how do you treat her? Many women are not sexually attracted to men who treat them badly(in their opinion) its like a nagging bad wife commingvtovask you for sex. Many men woukd be turned off by such women too. So oga, go fix your home. Both of you shoukd seek counseling. Such things are not what anyone can just resolve online. I can even counsel you guys FOC if you want it doesnt have to be physically. We can chat on skype or meet some elder you both trust to handle the case maturely without making her feel like her voice was not heard rather they tell her to overlook her own complaints becaise she is a wife and do as you say or make you feel unheard too and both of you must be ready to put in good effort. that is if you dont see the effort as a challenging one that you can resolve easily by having sex with someone outside your marriage

Ya brother, we hv discuss that n she do feel bad about her action. Sometimes she do asked me if she is ok. From my nature, I'm a gentle man and God fearing. i love my wife and care for her. This is our one year of marriage and people aside hv not heard a quarrel from us. but immediately my hand touches her. she will remove my hand from her body.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ashawo OP... even if that woman was giving you left right and center, u will still cheat. Married since 2016, 1 year probably never reach, U don already consider affair. If your wife cheat on you nko? How u see am? undecided
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by dodelight(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
drjustice17:

you see now. my brother, be patient with her. with wisdom and patience let her know what god says about sex in marriage. and talk more (in exciting way) about sex, even when you're not in the mood for it- at kitchen, dinning, just anywhere. tease her about sex (don't bother to teach), the instinct that's bn killed overtime will suddenly come back to life and you'll be amazed how she'll be chasing around for sex
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by NiRfreak(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bros your excuse is lame....I thought you married her because you love her, now you say she's frigid, and you know the cause, why not help her resolve the whole psychological thing.? This is how to prove your love for her...she kept herself for you till marriage, she believed she would be okay to have sex when he marries her Mr right, now you are there and can't prove to her by putting her through. She needs your help and patience cos she's still a virgin, you've never shown her the pleasure in sex...If you did, she will be the one begging you. Stop being a lazy man. Customize her now before one smart bad guy takes advantage and fvck her for you.....You will now cry wolf abi
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
You like problems. First address the main problem in your marriage which is the lack of intimacy. Have you discussed matters with her especiallu why she does not like sex and it's impact on your relationship with her? Secondly are you one of those men who thinks just because they are ready the woman is ready and waiting as well. Some women are like cars,you have to warm up the engine first not just climb on top and expect fireworks. Sex should not be a chore or an obligation . If you cannot compromise it's clear you were not conmpatible in the first place.
aunty I like your analogy ooo
If women are like engine
Biko can you tell me what men her
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
aunty I like your analogy ooo
If women are like engine
Biko can you tell me what men her
The mechanic many claim to know about engines but lack basic orientation. They don't know that sometimes fingers are required to reach intricate nooks. You just don't open the bonnet and say there is no oil in this engine how do you know if you have not looked?
In this case we can blame the engine but the mechanic might be at fault as well. That's a terrible combination.
Re: Married Man, Tempting To Hv Extra marital affairs Affair. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:

The mechanic many claim to know about engines but lack basic orientation. They don't know that sometimes fingers are required to reach intricate nooks. You just don't open the bonnet and say there is no oil in this engine how do you know if you have not looked?
In this case we can blame the engine but the mechanic might be at fault as well. That's a terrible combination.
inne fingers kwa
You right though
I think op needs to see what you wrote
Work your engine well, make sure it is oily next time biko before starting it

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nose Ring Shouldn't Be Condemned. / How Do You Stop A Wedding / No Internet No Food: 10 Things To Happen Without The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.