Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke (22451 Views)

Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Chike Clark Is Dead. Edwin Clarke's Son Dies After A Brief Illness / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by oganoble(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It so pathetic that a region in the country are so OIL Drunken that they feel that other sections are producing nothing or will be useless if there is restructuring.
Let the federal allocation from oil money be withheld from your state for 2 months, let's see what becomes of you guys. Ungrateful people. Or maybe it will help you think and become less dependent on others. Cos as things stand, you are leeches.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by afonjay: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
instance, Kano has 47 local governments but contributes nothing to the revenue of the country, while Bayelsa, which contributes a lot has only eight local governments. I think these are anomalies that should be corrected,”

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Erhu: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
The both of them are not saint. Obj is bad does not mek Clark good. They should define d kind of restructuring them want for nja
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by afonjay: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
afonjay:
instance, Kano has 47 local governments but contributes
nothing to the revenue of the country, while Bayelsa, which
contributes a lot has only eight local governments. I think
these are anomalies that should be corrected,”
whats popilation of bayesal and 13% derivation has no positive effect on ppl of bayelsa except ppl like edwin clark.what's he saying?
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by lemonys(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
If he and his likes are in hell, then we may not need to break off, because people like him are the reasons that secessionists and militants and terrorists spring up here and there.

I have no problems with any tribe, I have problems with the thieves in every tribe and we will have to 'take care' of them very well, for us to have a great nation.
The broblem of nigeria goes beyond Restructuring, secessiom and referendum. The problem of nigeria is our past and present leaders who derive joy in the suffering of the masses. What we nigerian's need to do in this situation is to rise and defend our right. We have to do away with those old crawling maggot even if it means killing them just like Gana did. Mod i am ready for ur ban, but remember u can bring me down but i woun't stay down
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Ehiscotch(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
oganoble:

Let the federal allocation from oil money be withheld from your state for 2 months, let's see what becomes of you guys. Ungrateful people. Or maybe it will help you think and become less dependent on others. Cos as things stand, you are leeches.
My state governor owes salaries but the economy of my state is miles ahead of the OIL producing states.
We have food security and by 2019 we would be miles ahead in food production while you continue drinking your oil that is fast depleting and the price is going down.
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
lemonys:
The broblem of nigeria goes beyond sestructuring, secessiom and referendum. The problem of nigeria is our past and prensent leader who derive joy in the suffering of the masses. What we nigerian's need to do in this situation is to rise and defend our right. We have to do away with those old crawling maggot even if it means killing the just like ganah did. Mod i an ready for ur ban, but remember u can bring me down but i woun't stay down

Listen friend, there is no way this country can work if Abuja continues to control oil revenue from source.

The only way, is for Abuja to be managed with Tax revenue, so every tax paying entity can access a central database where we know exactly how much is remitted to Abuja and we question how they spend our Tax naira.

To do that, States MUST control their economies 100%. All resources will belong to the States and tax will be paid to Abuja from States.

Since the State Capitals are closer to the people, we will hold our Governors accountable physically. Yes, and I mean this.

The system can not continue this way, this is why we must support IPOB to stop Anambra election while other States will Stop their Governorship Elections until we go back to drawing board and design a new constitution.

We must force the real change and make the country work. This present system will never work, has never worked for any country and will land us in a civil war and I mean it. People are already selling their children, their kidneys and the illiterates are joining gangs and ritualist groups. The end is near if we do not act now and aggressively so.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by ushafe(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It so pathetic that a region in the country are so OIL Drunken that they feel that other sections are producing nothing or will be useless if there is restructuring.
This is an opportunity for you to tell us what your region is adding to national economy, pls go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by smartty68(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
allrightsir:

this is the problem with you people, afonja this afonja that. Obasanjo is a bastard child and has never been embraced by the yorubas, he has always been seen by us as the enemy within so stop talking nonsense. The only thing you have said that makes any sense is that nothing good ever comes out of Obasanjo.

Obasanjo himself will tell you he is a "Nigerian" not a "yoruba" man, so he has never represented yorubas, he has always been a traitor. if you think Obasanjo represents yorubas it means you do not understand yorubas and yoruba political dynamics.

If you know what Awolowo means to yorubas you will understand the Obasanjo/Yoruba dynamics and why Obasanjo can never be loved by the yorubas....but then I forget they dont teach history in schools anymore.
Almost all the Afonjas nearly got my mention killed the day I spoke ill about Obasanjo on this forum! Maybe you'll need to brainwash your fellow Afonjas on this. Thank you.
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by lemonys(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalanders, what will become of federal govt project like ajaokuta still company in kogi state after restructuring? pls i need ans

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by VanBommel(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
I am Yoruba, but obasanjo is an idiot. I go with Clark, we must restructure the nation. Let power be given to the states. I repeat, obasanjo is an old fool.
even you this zom-b is insulting obasanjo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Dedetwo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
The term, restructure of Nigeria, which has recently found favor in Nigeria's political lexicon is a total deceit and hogwash. The only restructure worth undertaking is disintegration. The people who harp on resources allocation are bunch of fools who live on what the looted money can buy. In the other hand, disintegration will usher unity among people with cultural affinity, resources shall be equally distributed and used in good form for the benefit of all, growth with abundance progress and mutual competition among nation states.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by PoliticalWatch: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Edwin Clark is a big idiot....was it not the same Obasanjo that gave Niger Delta the chance to be anything in Nigeria....Obasanjo only said that even wen we restructure,that we Nigerians must change their attitude and agree to make the country work.I understand the hangover of Jonathan defeat is real
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by tamquezee(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
The pot calling the kettle black. What about u E.K Clark that imposed your dumbest son Ebikeme Clark on the people of Burutu LGA and systematically using your home town; Kiagbodo as the LGA's HQs? The man who used GEJ to actualized his dream by creating a University for himself but insulted GEJ when he loses the 2015 Presidential election. E.K what u are saying about OBJ is true but u are like him too. A carbon copy!
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Skubidude(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

What do u produce.. Mtcheeeww parasite feeding fat on the niger delta oyel. I knw truth hurt, deal with it.
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Skubidude(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

What is pathetic is kano state having close to 50local governments yet, contributes NOTHING to the country...

This here indeed is VERY PATHETIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Mozegee: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
This man Obasanjo to me is so selfish to the call,i sillent killer,he doesn't act like an elder stateman.A man who institionalize corruption is now seeing him self as a saint.It was just God that elevated him where he is today,but he doesn't sound sincere to me.Nigerian are suffering,and non of them who surppoted Buhari is saying anything abt the harsh atmosphere we are experirncing from this govt.For my 38 yrs of my life,i hv never see this kind of suffering we are in to today
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Skubidude(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
massinola:
Clark we all know Obasanjo's situation. Haven't you been in a situation where your oga in your working place just blew a fat lie and asked, Okon is that not true? Okon will definitely concur. But posterity will judge them all. All those that know Nigeria is sick but have hypocritically refused to speak the truth so we can get a doctor to cure the sickness will surfer the same fate just like the one in London. Slow and painful death. It pains me when some youths praise these men as the best. Truth be told, Nigeria has never had anything close to the best president ever since independence. They have all been selfish, wicked and inhumane.

One of the best post on this thread. 3 chilled Origin for u my brother.
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
DabLord:
The way you igbos cant reject kanu so likewise Yorubas cant reject OBJ

Pls stop trying to set a race between a hippo n a cheetah
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Skubidude(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Howlusholar:
Clark with Goodluck Jonathan were at d helms of affairs for six years, enough time to use d power to restructure. He was busy cutting his cake, not until d tail end of d administration before d confab they could not pursue to reasonable conclusion was conceived. Y now? How I wish his voice was d loudest for the reatructuring then, or he didn't know the south has been shortchanged for too long.

It's like u don't knw Clark, he has always been clamoring for restructuring of the country right from the time of obasenjo to the time of GEJ till now. If u advice your grown up son who is independent with a mind of his own and a family of his own and he refuse to heed ur advice. What would u do, flog him
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Skubidude(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
freshvine:
When the hausa fulani is on the throne, the naturally became subservient but when a more intelligent minority is at the helm, they cowardly resort to writing lengthy letters and disgracing their professional calling by calling a woman shepopotamous.

The coward professor had lost his voice while the gorilla general is massaging the interest of his feudal Lords

Spot on
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by shophut(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
There's nothing like being oil drunken. You know the truth and maybe we should experiment and see if you will not be so useless than you could imagine. A situation of robbing Peter to pay Paul isn't needed anymore. Imagine Kano state alone with 47 LGAs that's like two states in the South yet we are the ones producing the life support of the country.

Ehiscotch:
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
"We also believe that in every state, governorship should rotate from one senatorial zone to the other to give every section of the state a sense of oneness and participation"

Facts!
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by Boyooosa(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
I STAND WITH CLARK ON THIS BUT MY PROBLEM WITH ALL THESE LEADERS IS THAT NONE OF THEM HAS ONE SKELETON OR THE OTHER IN THEIR CUPBOARD. THIS GUT WAS NOT AS THIS BITTERED WHEN JONATHAN FROM HIS PRIVATE HOUSE IN ASOKORO RULED THE COUNTRY. WHY NOW? MAKE THEM GO SIT DOWN JERE, THEY WERE THE YOUTHS THAT RUINED THIS COUNTRY IN THE 60S AND STILL THE ELDERS PRESENTLY RUINING THE COUNTRY THROUGH THE MILLENNIUM.
Re: Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke by theeconomist97: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial / Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.