Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (64638 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by TunezTV: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Odunlade Adekola Is The Father Of Bukola Adeeyo’s Baby Girl, He Got Her Pregnant Last Year – Nollywood Sources

If the report making the rounds among Nollywood stars is anything to go by, then popular Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola is likely to be the father of Bukola Adeeyo’s baby.

Though the actor has always maintained a father-daughter relationship with Miss Adeeyo who put to bed in the United Kingdom on the 28th of June 2017, at least 3 sources said the only information at their disposal is that Mr Adekola is the father of baby Janell.

However we must keep in mind that Odunlade Adekola, a father of four is still happily married to his beautiful wife, Ruth Adekola.

Odunlade Adekola has been romantically linked with actresses like Taiwo Aromokun and Kemi Afolabi in the past and none of them became pregnant for him.

Bukola Adeeyo is one of many actresses who came into the industry through Odunlade.

Since her emergence, the two have maintained a father-daughter relationship until the baby matter came into the story.

It was just like yesterday when Adeeyo rocked a sexy bum short to Odunlade’s movie set in Abeokuta.

When NaijaGists.com asked one of the Nollywood sources spreading the report to confirm if Odunlade is indeed the father of Bukola’s baby, the source said:

“You people are funny even if he is the one, how do you expect him to admit like that, do you want to ruin his life, please we have to be careful. All I know is that Mr Adekola is the owner of Bukola’s pregnancy. We know when they started and how the two developed but we are not in the position to be monitoring them”.

Miss Adeeyo is the alleged 2nd girlfriend of Odunlade Adekola in the industry.

Many industry sources attributed her rise to stardom to her alleged adulterous affair with Odunlade Adekola. The Lafenwa, Abeokuta based actress starred in Sunday Dagboru, Eminirekan, Abike Standing, Monday Omo Adugbo alongside Odunlade Adekola before she retired in a bid to erase suspicion when they took their relationship to another level.

We trust Odunlade to either debunk or ignore the report in the coming days.

http://naijagists.com/odunlade-adekola-father-bukola-adeeyos-baby-girl-impregnated-nollywood-sources/

4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Papiikush: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2017
No lies he is go'n have flings with few pretty women cuz His wife is Fugly.

The amount of baby mamas out now ehn... Very soon DNA will be the first step before naming a child undecided

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Evablizin(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Some ladies and baby mama things nawa ooo,na so their mama take born them,if care is not taken most of this children will be babypapa or babymama in future too

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Baby mama nw.. nw business... nw grin wink
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Samusu(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Some ladies and baby mama things nawa ooo,na so their mama take born them,if care is not taken most of this children will be babypapa or babymama in future too

I de fear wallahi. In the next 50 yrs, it's gonna be difficult to find a legitimate child

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Sharon6(f): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
The semblance between the baby girl and Odunlade is glaring. See their noses and pose in the first picture.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by kiddoiLL(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
"Many industry sources attributed her rise to stardom to her alleged adulterous affair with Odunlade Adekola." ...... she was hustling na ..she na only she don open legs to blow?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by dbynonetwork: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Badgers14: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why Nairaland come dey carry my matter for head like gala

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Jetleeee: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by joepentwo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
all ds celeb. d enjoy skin to skin grin

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by SeniorZato(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
No lies he is go'n her flings with few pretty women. His wife is Fugly
What did u say again?

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samusu:

I de fear wallahi. In the next 50 yrs, it's gonna be difficult to find a legitimate child
very scary I tell you

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Segadem(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
popularity isn't synonymous to polygamy grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by kingPhidel(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
OK ooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bettyLad(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe this news. the resemblance BTW Odunlade and the child is so glaring .I feel for his wife when she eventually finds out .

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by fmstyles: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
which kain life naa.....it is kuku well
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by emynike2001(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm....

Am just speechless.

This IS just what our society IS rapidly turning into.

Producing more baby mama everywhere.
A BAD BRAND NAME that IS smelling and selling fast, baby mama IS just another name for glorified fornication and adultery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by itiswellandwell: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm. My sincere sympathy to his wife if it's actually true.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by misspineapple(f): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na new tin?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na ein fault?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yoruba demon
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by exlinkleads(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Horlahmah(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
That is just what would happen, when a lady is with the mindset of I want to hustle. They can do anything to get what they want. None of them will never say they have godmother, they always have godfather, fathering them in all ramifications.
Meanwhile nothing much is at stake, the legit wife already knew the industry her husband is into. She need to accept and move on.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by emynike2001(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yeeeepaah them have catch me

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
since bloggers are not being sued. dey shud be assassinated instead. rumour mongers

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
No lies he is go'n have flings with few pretty women cuz His wife is Fugly.

The amount of baby mamas out now ehn... Very soon DNA will be the first step before naming a child undecided

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by abescom: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...
Flavour, tuface and Timaya must all be afonjas. Idiota.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by sheylord(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
happy home breaker .....I doubt this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.