Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service (514 Views)

Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by UncleTitus: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
"There is no greater threat to women than men. We’re the number one threat to women. Globally and historically, we’re the number one cause of injury and mayhem to women. We’re the worst thing that ever happens to them. That’s true! " - Louis C.K

Since time immemorial, men have been raping, abusing and doing all sorts of unprintable things to women. The sad part is, most of them get away with it.

It's time to put a stop to that, it's time to start blasting men that do such things while ensuring they do not go unpunished.

Introducing MASS ...Men Are Scum as a Service. MASS is a central database of scum men in the world.

The details of the scums on MASS are name, age and location, but a lot can still be added.

The Police will also be involved when necessary.

Link -> https://menarescum.xyz
Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by falconey(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017

Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by Sandydayziz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Really i still don't see the purpose for this...
Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Op I can't believe you are man
You sound more like a feminist ( I mean the bitter kind)
Now let me adress your issue
So you mean the best thing to happen to men are woman
Really !
You think men will cheat without the aid of another woman
So you haven't see shameless women on social media posting the pics of their boobs
What the hell do you think these women want to achieve with those nude pics

Note: I am not against all women but against the victim mentality most women of now a days claim
I mean even a young girl that has not been in a single relationship in her life now claims that men are heartless

1 Like

Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by dejt4u(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Really i still don't see the purpose for this...
update your diary nah.. I been silently following it
Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by SirMichael1: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
What changes when y'all start doing that? undecided
Re: MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
op wehweh epka, orue, erahnvwe rahnwe. akpor weh chor chorie.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 60k From Betting Withing One Week / The 1st Time My Girl Paid For A Date / Two Kinds Of Women You May Never Meet As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.