Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated (809 Views)

Religious Scholar Who Said COVID-19 Was “God’s Punishment” Gets Same COVID-19 / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by mbeto: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
A US Religious scholar posted on his personal blog that Story of Jesus Christ was fabricated lies by Romans in order to control slaves. He claimed that .. Read full story here http://www.9jadome.info/2017/07/biblical-scholar-claims-story-of-jesus.html?m=1
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by OtemAtum: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
mbeto:
A US Religious scholar posted on his personal blog that Story of Jesus Christ was fabricated lies by Romans in order to control slaves. He claimed that .. Read full story here http://www.9jadome.info/2017/07/biblical-scholar-claims-story-of-jesus.html?m=1
Wilgrea7 must see this. I keep saying it, Fictitious Jesus is nothing more than just a fiction it is. The real one was Faulkin the thief and teacher who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.
Junia, you are also needed here.
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Richirich713: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin guy's a crazy self-professed biblical scholar promoting his crazy conspiracy theory, pretty funny actually. Even mythicists like Richard Carrier think he makes "mythicism look ridiculous"

"Joseph Atwill is one of those crank mythers I often get conflated with. Mythicists like him make the job of serious scholars like me so much harder, because people see, hear, or read them and think their nonsense is what mythicism is. They make mythicism look ridiculous. So I have to waste time (oh by the gods, so much time) explaining how I am not arguing anything like their theories or using anything like their terrible methods, and unlike them I actually know what I am talking about, and have an actual Ph.D. in a relevant subject from a real university… his theory entails a massive and weirdly erudite conspiracy of truly bizarre scope and pedigree… Atwill is a total crank, and his work should be ignored, indeed everywhere warned against as among the worst of mythicism, not representative of any serious argument that Jesus didn’t exist" - Richard Carrier on Joseph Atwill

He's similar to a self-professed prophet on this forum, *cough* ^ *cough* grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Wilgrea7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Wilgrea7 must see this. I keep saying it, Fictitious Jesus is nothing more than just a fiction it is. The real one was Faulkin the thief and teacher who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.

there are literally hundreds of historians and scholars that attest to the existence of Jesus.. what comes under question is who Jesus the man really was

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by OtemAtum: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

there are literally hundreds of historians and scholars that attest to the existence of Jesus.. what comes under question is who Jesus the man really was

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Yes, hundreds of false historians like Eusebius and his cronies cheesy grin
Chai! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
mbeto:

Beware!! End-time Spirit. Behold, Beware!

I dare not even watch that video or else I'll get brainwashed & Hypnotized.

Bunch of epileptic liars! The devils be using them. Such are the antichrists. Why didn't he talk of the 'old testament?' He's then talkng of the 'new testament' which is to show that he is an antichrist!

Christians beware!!

Do you think the true men of God/prophet doing miracles and deliverance are working by their own power? Is it not the Holy Spirit which God sent through Jesus Christ for our own sake? And this blatant liars and false rumor carriers are there operating on their 'end-time' wicked ministry.. E no go work for person like me. As for me, I'll keep on fighting the good fight of faith and lay hold to eternal life(1Timothy6:12) because that is why my impeccable and loving Jesus died for me and expects from me.

What I tell you, I tell others... Beware
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by orunto27: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Most Roman Histories are extensions of Greek Histories and Greek from Hebrew.
This is an Atheist Scholar with no discerning spirit for Events of 2070 years ago..
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by OtemAtum: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
orunto27:
Most Roman Histories are extensions of Greek Histories and Greek from Hebrew.
This is an Atheist Scholar with no discerning spirit for Events of 2070 years ago..

You're telling this lie against Joseph Atwill because he spoke the truth? Well...your lie is just a reflection of the kind of god you worship.

You cannot be a worshipper of yahweh without knowing how to tell blatant lies every day and night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Wilgrea7(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yes, hundreds of false historians like Eusebius and his cronies cheesy grin
Chai! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html

same old news.. read the link i sent.. you'll get my point.. of course there is some evidence that some attributes were ADDED to the story of Jesus to portray divinity.. but it doesn't deny the fact that the man existed
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by sonmvayina(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jesus is a fabrication....read the old testament or ask any jew to explain the prophesies to you..the Jewish concept of a Messiah is a leader or king..annointed by God..david, solomon, josiah,cyrus...where all Messiah s in the Jewish sense...but the Messiah they where waiting for was going to usher in an era of peace..he was referred to as the Prince of peace..he is going to be from the seed of David meaning he going to be of royal blood..the Jews don't have the idea of God mating with humans being, that idea is roman and greeks...
He will build the 3rd temple and promote the obedience to the torah, not change it..the old testament warned that anyone who changes the law God gave to moses should be killed.

He will promote peace between Israel and their neigbours...swords will be beaten into plough shares...this has not happened so it is safe to conclude that he has not come yet.

The God of the old testament hates human sacrifice and punished the Jews for sacrificing their children to moloch..and definitely not for remission of sin, all you have to do was repent and leave a righteous life and your sins will be forgiven and forgotten.

He does not punish children for the sins of the Father....
The Jewish Messiah is coming just once...no second coming arrangements......

1 Like

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by sonmvayina(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
The passages falsely translated as prophesies fulfilled by Jesus all refer to isreal...isreal is the suffering servant of God..his first born son..God sees them as a unit..

You have to read their history to see the suffering they have endured..
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Tampinu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
mbeto:

Feeling God can be be describe like "Pain", that is who feels it knows...

I don't expect people who do not feel God to know God, much less to tell me about God.

Peace
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Your opinion won't change my mind bro
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by felixomor: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Even atheist historians now admit that Jesus Christ existed.

Mscheww........
Ignorance!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by 4kings: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:
Even atheist historians now admit that Jesus Christ existed.

Mscheww........
Ignorance!
Which of them and based on what?
No dey lie here...

1 Like

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by OtemAtum: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Junia:

Your opinion won't change my mind bro

The truth is meant to be told, regardless of whether it changes minds or not. Not all sheepulize minds can be changed.

DOCTUFOS: OTEM ERECTUS 76:30

30. Now the sayings of Adaji whose full name was Adajinege sank into the minds of some of the Ebirites. And they had change of minds, living peacefully in Ida. But the hearts of some remained hard, for their minds were totally infiltrated with wickedness such that they did not know how to clean it up.
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by felixomor: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
4kings:

Which of them and based on what?
No dey lie here...

Bro, i dont expect you to know.
The other day you wanted to contest a fact I gave u on emperor Caesar........
At the end of the day,
You failed.

So just just continue your millipede walk cool

1 Like

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by 4kings: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Bro, i dont expect you to know.
The other day you wanted to contest a fact I gave u on emperor Caesar........
At the end of the day,
You failed.

So just just continue your millipede walk cool
lol, are you okay, what yeye fact are you talking about?
Abeg go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by felixomor: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
4kings:

lol, are you okay, what yeye fact are you talking about?
Abeg go sleep.

I didn't even know you also have retrograde amnesia.....
Your case is complex honestly cool
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

The truth is meant to be told, regardless of whether it changes minds or not. Not all sheepulize minds can be changed.

So mind is infiltrated with wickedness ?
Re: Religious Scholar Claims The Story Of Jesus Christ Is Fake And Fabricated by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Junia:

So mind is infiltrated with wickedness ?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nigerian Prophets: Funke Akindele Blasts / God Cant See The Future. / The Secret Of Effective Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.