Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) (24489 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Another WOW.......

Now I am tempted to want to know about this Limited Edition aka no duplicate........

Na soso chinko me don dey see o
Look well, they're around you.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Look well, they're around you.

I don look tire o, me no see notin....
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by OpenGames: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
When it comes to attention seeking it is baby mamas for male celebrities e.g Flavour, Runtown Davido and the new addition Tekno
while for the female celebrities its failed marriages e.g Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Toke.
But we cant lie that Toke does not look stunning in this pic
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Tiwa savage is still married. Amebo...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Emmysexcy: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
patrickgbo:
slay queen...see as she wan use make up kill herself
Useless and unfortunate fellow.... You think we are all fools. You go around deceiving peeps and taking their hard earn money in the name of data transfer. The #2500 you took from me will cost you 25million... Until then, you will never know peace!
Dear NLers, be wary of this thief with account details..Daodu Opeyemi... GTB.. 0123756564
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Even after bleaching, she is still not pretty. Ugly will remain ugly fair or dark.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by MrWhite007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ThisTrend:
Earlier this morning, we got a news that Nigeria OAP Toke Makinwa's sister took the social media to Announce her Engagement with her Oyinbo Husband..

Here are pictures of Toke Makinwa already prepared for the Ceremony. #EgonIyawoactivated

She Captioned; "This is the day that the Lord has made ���
Let me introduce myself... I am the sister of the Bride #stabieverafter #EgbonIyawoactivated"

Source: http://gistruler..com/2017/07/checkout-toke-makinwa-outfit-to-her.html

please show us the sister I want to see who is getting married cool
ThisTrend:
Earlier this morning, we got a news that Nigeria OAP Toke Makinwa's sister took the social media to Announce her Engagement with her Oyinbo Husband..

Here are pictures of Toke Makinwa already prepared for the Ceremony. #EgonIyawoactivated

She Captioned; "This is the day that the Lord has made ���
Let me introduce myself... I am the sister of the Bride #stabieverafter #EgbonIyawoactivated"

Source: http://gistruler..com/2017/07/checkout-toke-makinwa-outfit-to-her.html

please show us the sister I want to see who is getting married
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
H
Yes H for Hole, e.g mama chukwudi hole sweet die
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2017
OK.
Next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.