Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (62902 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Juciano1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Where are NCAN members, please?

5 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Evergreen4(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
His name is Tunde

4 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na so dem dey accommodate... Abi you no know?

5 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by jobmman: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=taiyesoul post=58491147]I can bet it.That man has been forking that woman for long.No be rape jare.[/quote
People like you are the ones who allow the wicked go free without getting the punishment they deserve. Evans brother.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Cubeet: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na their Leader be this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by ofuonyebi: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
This lazy idiot should be taken to Ibori's London court Jugde! Period
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
He is an idiot, he chose not to finish his fight with his fellow man but rather preyed on a weaker sex. He is such a weakling

If I hear say Women are weaker sex!? Women wey beat me hands down for Primary 5, despite the fact I was dreaded amongst my Classmate. Carry my head and seized between her Laps and pounded my back till I started bleeding in my Nose. The women no wan Fight Back, She just needed the "grin" and the Guy has already provided something she can Use as excuse for letting him enter "the place" "The Knife".

2 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Finestface:
This one week me

Thank God say e no "Month" you

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
The husband should ask the wife if she mourn during the encounter, if she did. Divorce her or send her to the village for purification

2 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by madgoat(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
He is an idiot, he chose not to finish his fight with his fellow man but rather preyed on a weaker sex. He is such a weakling

Why fight and waste energy when he can rape and enjoy it grin
The only mistake he made was to hang around after the deed angry
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by theeconomist97: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by ivolt: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
You shouldn't be surprised that cowards always look for soft target.
It is the same way men who engage in domestic violence will avoid
fight with their fellow man but pounce on their helpless wives.

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by YelloweWest: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
Beast of no land tongue
that beast get land, check en name? grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by YelloweWest: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
Most nigerian men reason like this. Unfortunately
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by tobrinskilanski: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:

Infact you are too correct about his inability to defend himself.

Send him to kirikiri
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rape, the last resort of them afonjas. Wear a mannequin skirt and watch how their good-sex-starved preeks will fall on it

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Maximus85(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol. The man is crazy but all the ladies here are calling him all sort of names. Let's turn the table around. What if it was a woman on a revenge mission against a fellow woman, she hired boys to beat the other woman's husband and taped him.

Women in the house, how will you react? Will you still call the woman an animal or a beast of no land?
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by MillySWAGZ(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
doyinbaby:
He is a mad man
he is not only mad but in higher grade madness. I suspect the man has been eyeing the woman for long
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by FTbomb(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
they had a consensual sex...nothing like rape. i don't believe one man can overpower and rape an adult woman without threatening her with a weapon.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by GlobalGisting(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
Beast of no land tongue
You are wrong. He is a beast of Yoruba Land.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na every case judge must adjourn. U have all the evidence while adjourn when u can deliver sentence immediately. Except there is something i am missing o
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Marvidris(f): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lagos nawa oo. revenge now na to dey straff person wife
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Ayodeji2k14: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Austinoiz:
Rape, the last resort of them afonjas. Wear a mannequin skirt and watch how their good-sex-starved preeks will fall on it
shut up .
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by banmee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
mikky4764:
cool
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Must u salivate on this?
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Animal in human skin
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by smartnero24(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
How can you rape a man's wife because you had a fight with him. Looks like there's more to this story..... He don dey eye his neighbor wife tey tey!
Yeye!!
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by NnamdiN: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wouldn't involve the cops but he might disappear forever. smiley
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonjas should at least clean up there land before going to war with d igbos.better percentage of crimes in Nigeria are committed by them.Afonja!!!!
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by n1ky(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
COWARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.