Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (62903 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by dipznano: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Finestface:
This one weak me

You don't look weak tho

grin grin
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Na wa! This is our they receive curse and eextend to the next innocent generation! The man gats to be lynched once he steps out of prison
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by aziaka111(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2017
e don tay wey dat woman Toto dey hungry dat man, mad man
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by keji09(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2017
i thought d purnishment for rape is life imprisonment, so how cum his been told to pay 200k to set himself free... why??
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Halifaxguy: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Na dem the skull miners...awon accommodators
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by harffie(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2017
doyinbaby:
He is a mad man
Lol....no mind the guy, wife wey he want sleep with before before....lmao
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by techlorddsblog: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2017
I hate law angry The law is trying to say it takes 200,000 naira to rape someone. *spits*
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by 2016v2017: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas have taken the crime section by storm....

From one atrocity to other
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by oneligeria: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Hello friends my name na oneligeria this is my first post on naira land. I was recently inducted into Name Checkers Association (NCAN) Asaba chapter. So this is how Cone heads (aka Afonjas) do their thing nde?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by jashar(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
why not month me tongue

... or days me grin
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by mikeycharles(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017
jashar:

... or [b]days [/b]me grin
or year me grin grin grin
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Jabioro: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2017
We mad men roaming about looking like a normal being but within the life pheripheri he is a psycho master.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
oga tunde u are big fool oooo...instead of u to say u are suffering from acute konjitisis..u are feigning revenge as a motive...u are a federal abi constituted authority okponu...well i trust nigerians even if court free u..ur life is already shortened many people now will be willing to kill u for free.. grin
ebusfav:
A 38-year-old man, Tunde Bankole, has been remanded in a Lagos Prison after he was arrested and dragged to court for reportedly raping his neighbour's wife. 

The incident happened at True Crescent in Oko-Oba area of Agege, Lagos, after the suspect reportedly had a quarrel with the victim’s husband and he later decided to hit back at the husband by allegedly raping his 36-year-old wife.

Tunde reportedly stormed his neighbour's house when he wasn't at home with two kitchen knives threatening to kill his neighbour's wife if she refused to remove her clothes, lie on her matrimonial bed, open her legs and allow him rape her. After he had penetrated her to his satisfaction, he reportedly collected her wedding ring and left.

However Tunde was arrested after the victim told her husband what happened when he wasn't around. Tunde who never denied having sex with the victim at the Police Station, however argued that it all happened with her consent, but failed to explain what he was doing with the knives he reportedly used in threatening the victim.

The Presiding Magistrate at Ogba Magistrates court, Mr T.O. Shomade granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in the  like sums, while stating he will remain in prison pending when he will perfect his bail condition, as the matter was further adjourned till 17 August 2017.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/man-revenge-mission-rapes-neighbours-wife-lagos.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by gbengulonice(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
taiyesoul:
I can bet it.That man has been forking that woman for long.No be rape jare.
so what's d essence of going with d knife then?
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Sierusvirus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
The question is what caused quarrel between them, which wasn't disclosed and I feel might be because of the wives infidelity. It is not rape both consent to the act. They have being having sex.
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by tit(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas have taken the crime section by storm....

From one atrocity to other

oh my gosh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.