Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends (654 Views)

Sex In Single Player Mode: Should You Get Upset When Someone Gets Raped? / I Get Really Upset When Guys Say This About Girls / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
THIS ACTUALLY HAPENS TO EVERY HUMAN BEING

THATS WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON

ALLRIGHT

I NOTICED THAT Y''ALL GET UPSET WHEN YOUR BRO OR SIS IS DATING ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS

MY QUESTION IS WHY? COS RECENTLY IT HAPPENED TO ME AND I WAS ANGRY FOR NO REASON ATALL

I WAS LIKE ...IF THEY WERE TO GET MARRIED

I CANT IMAGINE HIM SCREWING my SISTER D WEDDING NIGHT .....

I KNOW WE ALL ARE GUILTY OF THIS

EVER WONDERED Y?

Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
RoyalRoy seun lalasticlala farano mynd44
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
seun lalasticlala farano mynd44
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by Blizzy9ja: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
My friend is a member of my gang so I know him better without the the cover ups that comes with infatuation
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
My friend is a member of my gang so I know him better without the the cover ups that comes with infatuation
oh that! mayb ur right
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by Monaco2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
It actually happened to me back then in school I found out that my friend was dating my niece, boy I was mad as hell. Cuz I know d dude he doesn't keep shut.he brags about every girl he has slept with n I can't imagine him talking about my niece that way. A huge quarrel broke out, we almost fought that day. But d girl just won't listen she still sneaks into my hostel at night to c him n rush out early in the morning,she din know I was seeing her cuz his room was oposit mine. I had to leave her b so she could learn the hard way. She later got pregnant n had an abortion(till this day she thought I was not aware) n the guy starts treating her like the odas she had to call it quit herself when she realized that the guy is a serial cheat. Some times u av to leave them (girls) alone to learn from their mistakes

1 Like

Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Monaco2:
It actually happened to me back then in school I found out that my friend was dating my niece, boy I was mad as hell. Cuz I know d dude he doesn't keep shut.he brags about every girl he has slept with n I can't imagine him talking about my niece that way. A huge quarrel broke out, we almost fought that day. But d girl just won't listen she still sneaks into my hostel at night to c him n rush out early in the morning,she din know I was seeing her cuz his room was oposit mine. I had to leave her b so she could learn the hard way. She later got pregnant n had an abortion(till this day she thought I was not aware) n the guy starts treating her like the odas she had to call it quit herself when she realized that the guy is a serial cheat. Some times u av to leave them (girls) alone to learn from their mistakes
n
we made mistakes when were little cos.we.thought it was right ...our parent never gave up on trying to teach us d right thing ....u shouldnt hv given up on her....she thought wat she was doing is right ...that u were keepin her away from love ....never give up on family
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Because we know what our friends are capable of doing
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by brandydaniells(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omittesb:
Because we know what our friends are capable of doing
they say d devil u know is better dn d angel u dnt know
Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by Monaco2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
brandydaniells:
n
we made mistakes when were little cos.we.thought it was right ...our parent never gave up on trying to teach us d right thing ....u shouldnt hv given up on her....she thought wat she was doing is right ...that u were keepin her away from love ....never give up on family

U are right bro, but there was also a lesson there, now she don't joke with my words, b4 she starts dating her current bf she brought him to me for evaluation n I gave her my consent

Re: WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
brandydaniells:
they say d devil u know is better dn d angel u dnt know

That's true

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Twitter User Explains Why We Are All ‘MAD’ In This Country / As A Lady, Would You Have Done What She Did? / Bw My Married Brother And His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.