Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel (32529 Views)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Caught In The Moment(Part 2)

Episode 35

"Oh Vodka this is a new face, you've not informed the brat?"
My head went overboard
"You said?"
I moved closer to her but vodka drew back
"Bukky, come with me"
She drew me aside..I really couldn't believe Vodka of all people would let that go, just like that
"Bukky, its best if you stay out her way"
What? Is this really vodka saying this
"Why?"

"Bukky, they always come first every year, not because they are too good, but because they got people in high places"
I made a gesture like it didn't matter
"So?"

"Bukky, she is dangerous, that Fashion house comes first no matter what, please let's just stay out of their way please"
I could see fear in her eyes, I had never seen vodka scared of anything..
"Wait, so what is the purpose of enrolling in this competition in the first place, if we only came here to trade our victory to some ass?"
I asked, I was getting angry at the whole thing, it made no sense..
"No, its never going to happen on my watch"
I protested
"Bukky.."
She attempted to persuade me otherwise but I interrupted her
"I've got a plan"
Before she asked me what my plan was I bounced out to meet the supposed model..
She had that smile that made want to slap her teeth off
"So vodka has filled you on who rules here?"
I cleared my throat and acted calm
"Yeah, I am sorry..I didn't know you always get the trophy no matter who gets hurt"
My models all had that surprised look on their faces, maybe it wasn't me that protested minutes back..or was it?
"You should know little one, I get want I want, no matter who dies"
She replied
"So you've killed to get that position?"
I asked, acting really scared
"Alot, you should try and pack up your stuffs and head home, if you don't want to be on the list"
I nodded in agreement and watched her till she was out of sight..
"Alright people, change up..we would be called up in 3minutes, we are marching out in our Native attires..
Sandra put this on with that mixed red and white bag, and a strap red heels"
I went back to business
Vodka approached me
"I thought you had a plan?"
I played the record on my phone, all the conversation we had, I recorded it. If she tries anything stupid, it goes straight to the authorities.
And yes! Of course we got to the last stage of the competition..
Spanish lady marched back to us, this time with two hefty men, before I could make a protest they pushed me and Jovita, Jovita passed out immediately, I twisted my ankle..

caught in the moment
continues
©onyeneke Abel .August 2017 all rights reserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by cutediva87(f): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
wow...
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by efeprovidence: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ride on nice update
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by hormobolanle: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
pray dy make it in d competition n win d money, David stop behaving like a Ass n forgive Bukky already

Abelosas222 wehdon ma'am
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
[6/9, 9:20 AM] Abel�����: Ab fiction stories/poems
Bonus!

Episode 36

"Let me go!"
I struggled as they reached for me, thank goodness David showed up..he swiftly pushed his way thru them and landed his fist on one of them..he staggered back and attempted to react but a security passed by
"Quickly, let them go"
The Spanish witch said and hurried off with her hoodlums
"Are you OK?"
David rushed to me and picked me up in his arms..
"I'm OK, I'm OK..put me down"
Well I was really thinking I could make use of my right leg..
"Ouch!"
I screamed in pain, I couldn't stand on my feet..oh no!
David caught me before I lost balance..vodka had been trying to revive Jovita..
"Bukky the last stage of the competition starts with 30minutes, Jovita can't March In this state"
David held his forehead and paced round the room
"You should never have got yourself into this mess..simply stay out of this woman's way, she is dangerous, Vodka didn't you tell her?!"
I couldn't believe David would say that..
"Please get me a first aid"
I pleaded with vodka, within minutes she came with a health practitioner to check me..
"You're done lady, you can't walk with this"
David remained quiet but I knew he was burning inside
"Bukky, this last stage requires 5 sets of models to March out..myself and Jovita would complete the set, but Jovita can't March In this state"
An uncomfortable silence stood in the room till Viktor spoke out
"So its over? This where is the end for us, like always?"
It dawn to me now..but then I wouldn't just let this go, it isn't over
"No, we would March out there?"

"How? We are not a complete set"
Vodka questioned back..
"Everyone changed to your sport wears, I will complete the set.."
David stopped pacing and turned to me
"I'll pretend I didn't hear that"
I ignored him and turned to the health practitioner
"Please rap this up.."
He attempted to protest but I wasn't ready to hear the rubbish
"Now!"
He went to work..no one moved..when he was done I tried and got up and faced them
" I am not giving up, we must win this because I am not marching out for just myself, but for madam clara, and the house of Earl.. I would give my all to save the house!! Cos it's my home..and I believe you all to do the same, because we are not just models but the what?!"
"HOUSE OF EARL!" I stood at the back and wore a canvas..God please help me out..I marched out but then I took my step carefully till I was safely behind curtains..the pains I felt was unbearable that I shed tears..
[6/9, 9:21 AM] Abel�����: Ab fiction stories/poems

Episode 37

"The House Of Earl would March out again"
What? I cleaned my tears, did I just hear well? There is no way I can March out again..
"Can you?"
Vodka asked, although she clearly knew I really can't
"Yes, she can"
It was David..a sudden rush of courage filled me..he was the strength I needed..he bent down, unwrapped my leg and gently used his hand to figure where the bone had dislocated..he was going to far with it that I winched in pain
"Close your eyes"
I did but as soon as he touched the leg again my eyes went wide open
"Aahhhh".

"Bukky, remember the first day I kissed you?.you didn't even know how to kiss self"
What?.what an insult..I laughed
"What about you? Did you? You that were.."
He didn't let me finish, he snapped the bones back in place
"Ouch!"
He laughed, got up and extended his hand to me..
"We go out there together, let's get this done once and for all..it would just be like marching out on our wedding day"
My whole system brimmed with enthusiasm.. I took his hands and he led me out, we took the front as I marched out..I made sure everyone marched out in different attire, some wore our Nigerian native attire, some gowns, others sport wears..David wore a slit Gold jacket, an Italian Gold canvas with a black Jean..he supported me with those muscular arms..I was leaning on them but no one hardly noticed..
And then we were done, but that Spanish witch would not go like that
"Vodka, pass this record to the judges please.."
We were called out, the last Five Fashion houses..
"Spiral Fashion house scored 75 points"
They took third position.. I was sweating all over and held David hands so tight
"House Of Earl Fashion house 130 points, comes second"
I shut my eyes, I didn't know what to feel..
"And.."
The MC stopped at the signal of one of the judges..
Spanish lady and her house made faces at us..well I smiled when I could read what was actually going on now..the MC walked to the DJ with my phone in his hands..and within minutes Spanish lady voice played, should I say miraculously..
She and her house were arrested immediately..Well as God would have it
The House Of Earl took the position!
I forgot for a minute that I had a sprained ankle..if not David maybe I wouldnt be walking for a month or two..he caught me when I jumped in joy..
I couldn't believe it, before David could say another word I kissed him..hugged Vodka, hugged Jovita! Pecked Viktor! I fulfilled my promise to madam Clara��

Caught in the moment
continues
©onyeneke Abel .July 2017 all rights reserved
visit Abfictionstories.com
to read ur favourite Novel
*Just A Taste�"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by abefe99: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2017
wahoooo this is really interesting
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by abefe99: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
please more update
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by cutediva87(f): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice one
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Jsaviour(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2017
I drop cap for this writer. Wonderful and beautiful.
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by gtin(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wow so they saved the House of Earl please keep the update coming
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by omonifamily(f): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
what a great update
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
[6/9, 9:21 AM] Abel�����: Ab fiction stories/poems

Episode 38

Finally its my wedding day! I am gonna wear something different from a normal white wedding gown..mine would be blue..
Oh wait..seems I went too far..sorry, was too excited..let's travel back to after we won the competition..
So yeah! We won and brought our trophy back home..
As soon as Joanne sighted us she hurried to David and hugged him, even when he didn't hug her back
"I missed you"
He wanted to say something but I couldnt stand the sight
"Emm, Joanne he has heard you, we got your money now so you've got no leverage against this house..it has been paid into your account and just in case you want to do anything stupid, don't forget we have a document where you signed to our agreement..as for David, he is mine and I am not ready to trade him with anyone.."
I left her speechless, left vodka and my models laughing as I took David with me
"Wait, I'll pretend you didn't just say that"
David said when we were metres away
"I did, and it's best you get used to it"

"And Joanne?"
Who Joanne help?
"I don't care"
He smiled and hugged me
"Welcome back Bukky"
I went to see Jeremy immediately, but it seemed I was actually interrupting a romantic scene when I bounced in to meet him kissing Vodka
"Oh sorry sorry..Uhmm..Jeremy, wanted to say hi"
He laughed and waved at me..
"Hi"
And they went back to business..nobody told me to fine my level, I gently walked out and closed the door behind me..at last, I was indeed happy for them..
This David self, he is wasting too much time, me I want to get married before someone steals him from me..he called me..just the person I was thinking of..well it was a Date, my mind kept telling me he wants to propose but I didn't want to expect too much just in case he decides to break my kidney..
"Do you remember what happened on this date?"
I acted like I thought about it for a while
"Emmm..not quite"
He laughed, I was becoming impatient, I knew my David..he wants to propose because his eyebrows kept twitching, it happens like that when he has something important to say
"I first kissed you on this day"
Oh, now I remember
"David please just put the ring on this finger, am growing impatient"
He laughed heartily and brought it out
"Bukky"
I hushed him, collected the ring and knelt down
"David Phillips, please marry me" he laughed till tears fell from his eyes..he accepted anyway,this is the my man, now I have to go back to Ibadan and face my father..so Ibadan, here I come!
[6/9, 9:22 AM] Abel�����: Ab fiction stories/poems

Last Episode

I was now thinking how my father would react when he sees me..as for my mum, well we've been communicating and I even informed her of my visit.. She was more than happy..And so I drove into the compound, David drove in as well..
My mother sat outside with few brethren from the church that I could still remember..it took few minutes to tie her wrapper, put on her glasses and drew closer before she could really confirm that it was me..you know women now, the dancing and all the admiration of the car I brought
"Wait..David?"
David smiled and hugged her
"It's me mom"
My younger sister came out, she had helped me escaped from home back then so without hesitation, I gave her the smart phone I bought for her, two sets of jewelries, fashioned clothes, shoes that her eyes brimmed with grateful tears..finally my dad showed up, I was extremely scared when he called my name
"Daddy I am sorry I.."
He hugged me
"I am sorry my daughter, welcome home"
Well David wasn't an issue, there was no need for a second introduction nah..my father wanted David from the on set and yes he has got David..
My wedding was just as I wanted, on a beach.. With family and friends from the Fashion house, Nah I don't want much crowd, lights everywhere, pearls around my feet..
Clarise drew me aside and handed a letter to me..
"Madam Clara's final Gift"
I quickly tore it open
"My child, if you are reading this it means you married the man that would make you happy, you married David, I am proud of you sweetie, please take care of my boy"
My eyes brimmed with tears, I laughed and cried alike..I still wondered if there was a letter if I had married Jeremy
My story didnt end but got to a checkpoint, my life with David is another chapter of my life..in my course I learnt and grew..If beauty was everything It would be Jeremy, i worked hard to get to were I was and I kept working to keep myself there..at my darkest Moment I didn't give up, I had to stand up for the one I love..
And so within 4years, one small 3years old girl asked
"Mummy, how do i become a model?"
Awwnn, I pecked my baby girl
"All you do is stand proud when needed"
David signalled me so I followed to the bedroom..
"You know there is just one reason I called you" he said and bit my lips
I laughed and kissed him
"Unzip me"
Of course he hurriedly did and we travelled to a world only we could reach..what are you still reading? Abi you wan follow us??

The End..
©onyeneke Abel .August 2017 all rights reserved
Follow on email
@osadebamen222@gmail.com
follow us on Instagram
@abfictionstories.com
on Twitter
@abfictnstories
on our website
http://www.abfictionstories.com
WhatsApp contact: 08160830305
thnks fr reading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thanks Op for this wonderful story.... More ink to your pen....

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nmaglit: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nice abel

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by hormobolanle: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
wow short but really interesting pls mention me wen next u wanna start another story I beg

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by efeprovidence: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
thanks for completing the story.

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by cutediva87(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
hahaha the op is really funny. nice story

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by baronky: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Nice story, is lyk I shld keep reading

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2017
I've started another story *Life Of A Celebrity*
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by prettyrose: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beautiful story

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by queenitee(f): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
This story is wow

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by pelujam(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
nice work
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Lildiamond: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
I love this story too much

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Favouritetega(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wow. wow wow wow.....
Short, simple and very precise....
We won follow oo@Bukky...
Nice story make u want to read more.

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Favouritetega:
Wow. wow wow wow..... Short, simple and very precise.... We won follow oo@Bukky... Nice story make u want to read more.
Lol. thnks dear
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Ritajovy(f): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!
wowwwwwwwwwssssss

This story did it oooo... It was so engaging, captivating.... I couldn't stop until I was done. Kudos!! It's in you!!!

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Schlastica16(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow wat an interesting story, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ritajovy:
Chai!!!!!!!
wowwwwwwwwwssssss

This story did it oooo... It was so engaging, captivating.... I couldn't stop until I was done. Kudos!! It's in you!!!

lol. thnks alot dear
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by nfchibabe(f): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
you are such a great writer, keep it up.I really enjoyed this story.

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by seun0225(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Pls can i copy your story to my facebook page. promise to acknowledge u. Thanks.
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by LloydAndreDiaz: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
We dey here. We no dey go anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / Na Man You Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.