Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) (15281 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
I swear down its movie 76 that will pack all those awards home. Typical Nollywood movie, one can always predict the end.

1 Like

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Elnida: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
I Think I Prefer The AMVCA's Hosted By IK OGBONNA Some Months Back. I'm Hell Bored With This Crap You Call An Award Show. And Comparing It To The Oscars Is Like Saying The Headies Equals Grammies. Infact Lemme Change The Channel.. KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS LOADING..... 85%

sister read well. no one compared the two but used the Oscars as e.g for better reading .reading U did not apprehend

3 Likes

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
I like d host,,, beautiful woman
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by immaq8(f): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sir Shina Peters dance steps really moved my feet off the ground..
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by pythonkid(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
ALl these useless award is what makes to be stagnant .... Nollywood is always going to be shit!

1 Like

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sense fall on ama people
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elnida:

sister read well. no one compared the two but used the Oscars as e.g for better reading .reading U did not apprehend

Are You One Of The Organizers Of The Show Why Are You So Concerned About My Utterances And How I Feel About The Show?? Dnt Even Remember Meeting You Elsewhere. Abeg Swerve Jor!!!
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by oyienootieno: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
I Think I Prefer The AMVCA's Hosted By IK OGBONNA Some Months Back. I'm Hell Bored With This Crap You Call An Award Show. And Comparing It To The Oscars Is Like Saying The Headies Equals Grammies. Infact Lemme Change The Channel.. KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS LOADING..... 85%

You sound "intelligent" in the beginning, but when i read to the end i realise I've actually wronged you for thinking so in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2017
oyienootieno:

You sound "intelligent" in the beginning, but when i read to the end i realise I've actually wronged you for thinking so in the first place.

Couldn't You Have Just Ignored Without Trying To Make A Fool Of Yourself On A Public Forum??
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by oyienootieno: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Couldn't You Have Just Ignored Without Trying To Make A Fool Of Yourself On A Public Forum??

You should have applied your 6th senses before you wrote that poo.

1 Like

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by mcman203: 1:50am On Jul 16, 2017
You can watch your DSTV on your device anytime anywhere . I dont worry about NEPA or STORM .check out link to learn more

http://gisttree..com/2017/07/5-easy-steps-on-how-to-watch-dstv-using.html
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by obonujoker(m): 3:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

That guy is an APC apologist.... he thinks any one says is against the govt.... so he attacks...
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Boring clothes. Where are the head turners of red carpet

Genevieve
Mercy aigbe
Rita Dominic
Nadia buhari etc

Which one be all these over flashy yet boring clothes undecided
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by crunchyg: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Elnida:

a hasty boy drinks his tea with a fork..
he said the African version of the Oscars.
so that ur kind will grasp wat the Amaa's means but obviously U cud yet decipher.

sense fall on U. cool
Happy sunday
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by drnoel: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Kardashi what? Madam, Patronize African to grow africa.
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by selfmadeboss: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
do people still watch those ratchet hoes?
i think you must be a ratchet hoe grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Adewalefae(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Are You One Of The Organizers Of The Show Why Are You So Concerned About My Utterances And How I Feel About The Show?? Dnt Even Remember Meeting You Elsewhere. Abeg Swerve Jor!!!
grin
Nikbaebrown:

Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Elnida: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Happy sunday

same
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Elnida: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

then make utterances that conform to the topic in appropriate proportion.
wanted U to discover ur flaw but U aint ready to take corrections, so suit ur sef.
I dnt have to be brash about it
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Elnida:

then make utterances that conform to the topic in appropriate proportion.
wanted U to discover ur flaw but U aint ready to take corrections, so suit ur sef.
I dnt have to be brash about it

Mr Special Adviser/ Senior Moderator Thanks Alot. But i dnt remember Asking For Your Abjudicative Services Though... I Hope You Do Me A Favor By Saving Me Your Elaborate Lectures Subsequently.
Re: African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) by Elnida: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Mr Special Adviser/ Senior Moderator Thanks Alot. But i dnt remember Asking For Your Abjudicative Services Though... I Hope You Do Me A Favor By Saving Me Your Elaborate Lectures Subsequently.

U don't display ur ignorance on cyber space .
it was an honest observation but obviously U aint ready to embrace, sorry I quoted U, have a great day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" / Nigerian Movie Mistakes / Chinua Achebe Forces 50 Cent To Change Movie Titled 'Things Fall Apart'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.