Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

"Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose (1756 Views)

How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by segun400: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
A married man who recently helped his wife's friend set up a small business, is secretly pestering her for sex. He told the woman he could give her more money to boost her business only if she lets her pride down and allow his "Banana fall on her".

He said his "Banana" comes with bonus. Facebook user, Olu Bunmi, shared screenshots from the chat the married man and the lady have been exchanging.

See what OluBunmi wrote and more of the screenshots below"I am itching to post an update of a married man offering his 'better banana' to his wife's friend. I am waiting for permission. Post edit... I got the permission.

Some weeks ago, I did an inbox post from a lady needing advice. She was in a tight situation financially and this woman and her husband were really good to her. The man offered her money to set up a business. But then, behind his wife's back, started toasting this single lady.

She was confused as to what to do. We adviced her not to take the money and we raised some money for her which she used to start a small buka. I really really want to leave his name un covered as I would like his wife to know what her husband is upto but on the other hand, I don't want to cause another human being public humilation. So, I covered his name. Eleriibu sombodi.".

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/15/let-my-banana-fall-on-you-married-man-asking-his-wifes-friend-for-sx-gets-exposed/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by BluntBoy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by StarBukola(f): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
This happened to me once
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Oyindidi(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Stupid man with no regard for his wife
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by antieverything(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
it is wa! dat guy na Royal deek..break her self esteem den go for the kill? lmfaogrin

1 Like

Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by MissRaine69(f): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why ask help from a married man? Especially in a country where many have such an inflated sense of entitlement. You are leaving yourself open to blackmail.
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Chuknovski(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
some married men sha
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 16, 2017
StarBukola:
This happened to me once

Tell me how it happened honey
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by StarBukola(f): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Tell me how it happened honey
pls na king story jare
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by WebSurfer(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Banana fall on all of you
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by LoveMatchmaker: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
So glad she stood her ground.

He is not God and God is not asleep.

signed

LostRib.com provides a discreet matchmaking service for quality and available Nigerian professionals who want to find deep, meaningful love that might lead to marriage.
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarBukola:
pls na king story jare

Should i insist, or let it slide?
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by StarBukola(f): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Should i insist, or let it slide?
argh! Na long story
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarBukola:
argh! Na long story

Okay, I insist, honey tell me. Start from anywhere baby.
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by StarBukola(f): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Okay, I insist, honey tell me. Start from anywhere baby.
tongue tongue
Re: "Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarBukola:
tongue tongue

grin oya nah

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts About Wide Hips / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Friend Getting Married This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.