Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It (18995 Views)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / Oh God July Is Almost Gone, No Job Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Whobedatte(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
kandyj:
nice write up. I need a job anyway, anyone on nairaland with a job, I'm very much interested. let me start networking via nairaland.
You need a job, as a what? Upon say I read weytin op article u still no grasp anything? What's the job specification/description ?
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by nobleblood: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Enough of all this bad thread already. How much must one do just to get a lousy minor job in this land.

I have spent half my entire life in school.. The other half and still spending to get a better degree..just to beat the line. Nigga please!

Ten ways.. This..ten ways ..that.

Strippers prostitutes don't need all this skill. I just want to earn a living that's all. Am no longer ambitious. Still you have to give me ten ways...fifteen ways that. How many of this will I master before my life is over. I go to church, my pastor gives me his own ten this. Ten that ...before breakthroughs will come.

Just do the basic. Give light, give roads. Give soft loans. And let people figure themselves out. Why do we always have to make life so complex.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Whobedatte(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Female brand ambassadors are needed for MAMADOR (PZ) neighborhood sales activation.
If interested , call me on 08087226973
Lagos based (mainland) residents only
Job starts on Monday
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by dan2090: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2017
rawpadgin:
I hate all this 'i know it all' thread

the reason u don't have a job in this country is because the government is useless & u don't know the man @ the top personally

These are the people spoiling the world, they just speak from one stand point. Mr OP I think you should meet your relatives, family members or even friend that grew up in the 70s/80s to share some brief history.

I still had a discussion with one yesterday. It's like saying we don't have reason to complain about the state of my country Nigeria. Op Talk of something else.

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by nkemjacob2(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2017
I will blame 60% of joblessness to gvt. The rest % comes from individual. Do u no how fa people have gone to look for job, more than the reasons u stated in ur article, yet nothing. The fact remains that the unemployment rate is higher than the available jobs. (that is a huge lapses from gvt). The above answer if u no u have tried to look for job u can't see any develop ur entrepreneur skills.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by RGem(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2017
nobleblood:
Enough of all this bad thread already. How much must one do just to get a lousy minor job in this land.

I have spent half my entire life in school.. The other half and still spending to get a better degree..just to beat the line. Nigga please!

Strippers prostitutes don't need all this skill. I just want to earn a living that's all. Am no longer ambitious. Still you have to give me ten ways...fifteen ways that. How many of this will I master before my life is over. I go to church, my pastor gives me his own ten this. Ten that ...before breakthroughs will come.

Just do the basic. Give light, give roads. Give soft loans. And let people figure themselves out. Why do we always have to make life so complex.

You said the truth. This country is a mess. Lets assume the job opportunities are available, that's the only way these ten ways rubbish can work out.
I gave up a long time ago. I stopped applying. I dont even know what my cv looks like again sef. Being an enterpreneur sure beats this.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by sekem: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Nice one

So many will not want to believe this

But...

Truth hurts
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by achieversbizpro(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2017
most importantly get trained in job dt can stand d test of time
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by nobleblood: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2017
RGem:

You said the truth. This country is a mess. Lets assume the job opportunities are available, that's the only way these ten ways rubbish can work out.
I gave up a long time ago. I stopped applying. I dont even know what my cv looks like again sef. Being an enterpreneur sure beats this.

True bro. Its too stressful. Not everyone is cut out for this. No time for family or friends anymore. Just work, work , work.. And when family ask for money. Still old story. I don't drink.. . I don't womanise ... Still am broke...I saving towards my own business. So I can have enough freedom to follow my passion. Life its too short my man.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

The reason people like you don't have jobs is because you prefer to sit with your phone all day and post nonsense on the internet

So what about graduates who walk round Lagos state with their CVs looking for jobs?
You just post shit on every forum, there is truth in what he said, in Nigeria 80% of jobs available are for those who have connection (someone at the top).
Face the truth, don't cover it.
Or don't you read how a job requiring 10 people you get almost a million graduates applying?
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by olowobaba10: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2017
PUT YOUR LEGS IN THE SHOES OF THOSE JOB SEEKERS AND SEE HOW IT FEELS, NONSENSE ARTICLE !

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by ipobarecriminals: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Icon4s:
Op, the number 1 reason should be : You graduated with a poor grade.

I know a man with a 3rd class,he's a manager in one of old Gen bank.Even some peep with 1/2 class are dumb upstairs
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by KillerBeauty(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
It's high time Nigerian youth begin to hold their leaders accountable. Can you imagine someone saying the government should not be blamed for unemployment. What have Nigerian government done to boost the economy? What infrastructure have they put in place to encourage local production of goods and services? A country that is so dependent on oil money without considering other sectors of the economy.
Nigerian youths hold your leaders accountable. They must not keep deceiving us with empty campaign promises. Most developed countries have mechanism in place to tackle unemployment. They have industries, constant power, solid currency, they export more than they import. All our leaders do is embezzle public funds. Nigerian leaders can't think outside the box, they don't even want to.

We all should challenge our leaders so they can do what is right. Instead of blaming ourselves.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by omotee035: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2017
babablogger:
i have been sick for a while now and i need cash to treat myself i have a dell Latitude E4310 with receipt as collateral for a loan of 30,000 Naira which i will refund in two months please i need the cash urgently

WHATSAPP: 08172802145

download paylater.com app and apply for loan
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
this is just bollocks, how you going to gain the skills and experience when no freaking employer want to employ graduates without skills? you want to be telling them that you learnt the skill in your room without any real practice?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
nobleblood:

I tire bro....
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
RGem:

Baba show me road....
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Icon4s(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I know a man with a 3rd class,he's a manager in one of old Gen bank.Even some peep with 1/2 class are dumb upstairs

If you are still a student. Please purge your mind of such thoughts as above. It will do you no good.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by ipobarecriminals: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Icon4s:

If you are still a student. Please purge your mind of such thoughts as above. It will do you no good.
Which year do u round off/graduate from higher institution
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
KillerBeauty:
It's high time Nigerian youth begin to hold their leaders accountable. Can you imagine someone saying the government should not be blamed for unemployment. What have Nigerian government done to boost the economy? What infrastructure have they put in place to encourage local production of goods and services? A country that is so dependent on oil money without considering other sectors of the economy.
Nigerian youths hold your leaders accountable. They must not keep deceiving us with empty campaign promises. Most developed countries have mechanism in place to tackle unemployment. They have industries, constant power, solid currency, they export more than they import. All our leaders do is embezzle public funds. Nigerian leaders can't think outside the box, they don't even want to.

We all should challenge our leaders so they can do what is right. Instead of blaming ourselves.

Well stated....

Please give this lady a befitting job.
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Icon4s(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Which year do u round off/graduate from higher institution

Pardon?
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by 1stMD: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Read: How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing On Facebook: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-make-money-with-affiliate.html
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Tobycharles: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

The reason people like you don't have jobs is because you prefer to sit with your phone all day and post nonsense on the internet
And have u gotten ursef one?
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by edimahgurl(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2017
kandyj:
nice write up. I need a job anyway, anyone on nairaland with a job, I'm very much interested. let me start networking via nairaland.
Me too ooo
I'm so jobless i don't even have food to eat cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by RGem(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
nobleblood:

True bro. Its too stressful. Not everyone is cut out for this. No time for family or friends anymore. Just work, work , work.. And when family ask for money. Still old story. I don't drink.. . I don't womanise ... Still am broke...I saving towards my own business. So I can have enough freedom to follow my passion. Life its too short my man.
Equal2DeTask:

Baba show me road....

Am not a bro angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by IkpemhiTG(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Save your time Spend less Learn more http://www.burujtech.com/register.php
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by rawpadgin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

shut up skunk!

I have a job & i am a 6figure earner

thanks to God almighty

sorry for calling you skunk........

but just because we all come to nairaland to relieve stress doesn't mean we are all jobless

have a lovely day
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Icon4s:
Op, the number 1 reason should be : You graduated with a poor grade.

And You Graduated With A Good Grade? Also Working Abi?
Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by Icon4s(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Metrobaba:

And You Graduated With A Good Grade? Also Working Abi?

The truth may be bitter. But it remains the truth.

Academic excellence is the first step to achieving career success.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It by kandyj(f): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whobedatte:
You need a job, as a what? Upon say I read weytin op article u still no grasp anything? What's the job specification/description ?

I read mass communication and will fit in for any job related to my field. I can also welcome to take up challenges in any other career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Vacancies At University Of Osun (uniosun) / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.