Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres (1074 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / Breaking News- Akunyili Finally Makes The Cabinet List! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by GideonG(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2010
The cabinet must stop lying to Nigerians about President Yar’Adua’s illness
and face up to the reality that he is no longer able to perform his duties,
information minister Dora Akunyili bluntly admonished fellow ministers yesterday.

At the regular weekly meeting of the Executive Council of the Federation,
Mrs Akunyili stunned her colleagues by presenting a memo in which she
challenged them to tell Nigerians the truth about the president’s health and
stop deceiving the people.

DO YOU THINK THAT YAR' ADUA WILL SACK DORA WHEN HE IS BACK?
JUST AS HE DID TO KINGIBE?
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by vigasimple(m): 1:22am On Feb 04, 2010
If she was sacked then it is their loss, the woman will have redeem her image, the North are mini evil, they never love Nigeria except for the oil.

I wish Dora Akunyili never work for those people in the first place. OBJ bad as he may be, loves Nigeria, and appoint competent hands like Dora Akunyili to the rightful job NOT as Minister for Misinformation.

Let us see the lists of people who have not spoken with Yar A'liar.

VP
Foreign Minister
Information Minister
Presidential spokesman - Segun Adeniyi

and almost the entire cabinet for over 2 months.

Not only is the man Yar A'do nothing is insane but brain dead. Not knowing the importance and impact of a leader on the country as a CIC is a dangerous as a mental patient you will get.

I knew YAR A'LIAR way before anyone from the day he promised emergency on power within 100days to all the less Hajj trips and 'business trips' to Germany. marrying off his daughters to Governors and politicans.

Akunyili need her sanity not a dead end job. you can see how gloomy is Goodluck, the cabal want to force him to resign so that they can put another Northener on top of the ticket not only now but also in 2011.

Good ridance to bad rubbish
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 04, 2010
Lets wait and see.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by GideonG(m): 5:01am On Feb 04, 2010
If That be the case Dora is a good woman. At least if Yar'adua can appoint her
and be that bold to come out and say the truth then I give a bravo.

Keep on rebranding!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
Oh yes! Let's all applaud her. After 72 days she suddenly remembers that she's the minister of (mis)information and communication. She was a part of the lie in the first place, i remember her dry voice telling nigerians that the president has acute pericarditis, and i know she knew the truth all along. what made her suddenly change her mind? I don't know about y'all but the fool lady don't fool me, never have, never will.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
Oh, i almost forgot. Why the memo? Why doesn't she just go ahead and tell us the truth? She's telling them to stop lying to us when it's her voice i remember saying SHE spoke to the president. Bull Poo.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
I'm happy for her. It's never too late to regain your integrity!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
I can not believe that well read fellow such as Dora Akumyili would utter such nonsensical crap as urging the sick President to hand over power to VP knowing fully well about the detects of section 145 of Nigerian constitution. The so-called Nigerian democracy must be one govern by the constitution not sectional sentiments. There is nothing in the constitution that stipulated that somebody had to call or urge visibly incapacitated president to write a letter to the senate that would allow the vice president to assume the powers of the presidency. If the alleged article that credited Dora Akumyili as calling on the president to hand over power to VP is valid, then the lady has no place in the corridor of democracy.

When Reagan was shot, one of president’s cabinet ministers was fired for just stating that “I am in charge “. Dora Akumyili should be fired for assuming the responsibilities of the constitution. Even when the president is certified dead, there are constitutional rites to perform in order to pave the way for VP to become president. It is very disgraceful to read the political shenanigans from Dora Akumyili. If Goodluck Jonathan feels that it is constitutionally okay to call the sick President to commit a letter of handover of power to him, he should be the one calling on the President to do so.

I am neither the fan of the president nor a supporter of Nigeria but believe in a democracy that is judiciously guided by the constitution. With so many Nigerians calling on the sick president to resign, I have adjudged that the so-called Nigerians have no place in steering democratic state.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^ Don't be silly, he's not just sick. He's incapacitated.

Just because no medical personnel has declared him unfit dosent mean he isn't. She didn't defy the constitution by asking for Yar Adead to resign. People like you are the ones twisting the constitution to suit them.

You are on nobody's side? Dosen't look that way to me! And please when you say the word 'Democracy' . . I shiver! If this is Democracy, the we are ruined!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Bisijohn: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dora should as a matter of integrity resigns as a member of the cabinet. And my advice to her is that she should jet out of this country almost immediately, if not she could be murdered andnothing would come out of it.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by chosen04(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
Bludeville:

Oh yes! Let's all applaud her. After 72 days she suddenly remembers that she's the minister of (mis)information and communication. She was a part of the lie in the first place, i remember her dry voice telling nigerians that the president has acute pericarditis, and i know she knew the truth all along. what made her suddenly change her mind? I don't know about y'all but the fool lady don't fool me, never have, never will.

I owe you a bottle!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Kx: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dora should resign for her sake and those of her children.
Has she forgotten Dikkibo,Bola Ige,Dipo etc so suddenly?
Run for dear life Dora.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Don't be silly, he's not just sick. He's incapacitated.

Just because no medical personnel has declared him unfit dosent mean he isn't. She didn't defy the constitution by asking for Yar Adead to resign. People like you are the ones twisting the constitution to suit them.

You are on nobody's side? Dosen't look that way to me! And please when you say the word 'Democracy' . . I shiver! If this is Democracy, the we are ruined!

It is either you are silly or downright stupid. You are so silly that you do not even understand the meaning of the words you use in sentences such as “incapacitated”.

If your idiotic self and minister Dora Akumyili are in a hurry to hand over power to Goodluck Johnathan without adherence to detects of Nigerian constitution, you can as well kill the President.
Why would a sane person discuss democracy with a nut case such as you? I guess you are the physician prescribing treatments for the president.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
The Persident is dead already and I don't need to be his physician to know that! Jeez I can't believe you . . undecided
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by calyx: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dede1:

I can not believe that well read fellow such as Dora Akumyili would utter such nonsensical crap as urging the sick President to hand over power to VP knowing fully well about the detects of section 145 of Nigerian constitution. The so-called Nigerian democracy must be one govern by the constitution not sectional sentiments. There is nothing in the constitution that stipulated that somebody had to call or urge visibly incapacitated president to write a letter to the senate that would allow the vice president to assume the powers of the presidency. If the alleged article that credited Dora Akumyili as calling on the president to hand over power to VP is valid, then the lady has no place in the corridor of democracy.

When Reagan was shot, one of president’s cabinet ministers was fired for just stating that “I am in charge “. Dora Akumyili should be fired for assuming the responsibilities of the constitution. Even when the president is certified dead, there are constitutional rites to perform in order to pave the way for VP to become president. It is very disgraceful to read the political shenanigans from Dora Akumyili. If Goodluck Jonathan feels that it is constitutionally okay to call the sick President to commit a letter of handover of power to him, he should be the one calling on the President to do so.

I am neither the fan of the president nor a supporter of Nigeria but believe in a democracy that is judiciously guided by the constitution. With so many Nigerians calling on the sick president to resign, I have adjudged that the so-called Nigerians have no place in steering democratic state.

Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

The Persident is dead already and I don't need to be his physician to know that! Jeez I can't believe you . . undecided

Who needs a confirmation of idiocy about you after reading this crap? If you are a soothsayer, you are a frustrated one indeed.

I hope someone would say the same thing you have said about the President to your father if you father is not dead already.

Remember that Mr. President is somebody’s father, brother, uncle and husband.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by edoyad(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dede your ignorance is the stuff of legends. Show me a precedent of a country where a president leaves his country for treatment without someone in acting capacity ? Common sense dictates that the man who has sworn to protect the sovereignty adhere to such simple rules. Even the useless state governors we have usually leave somebody in acting capacity when they travel our for not so brief periods. You think 140 million Nigerians are illiterates like the people he governed before becoming president ?
I'm happy the docile house of reps has started debating amendment to ensure no fo.ol abuses our laws again.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ Dede 1

If the President were my father, I'll beg him to resign. Because he's making a mockery of democracy, he's abusing power and he's killing himself even more.

Sentiments aside, this country dosen't need a man who cannot even hold a coherent telephone conversation now. This is a ccritical time and the President has shown that he's too sick to manage it! It's going to four months now and he has abandoned he's job without any apology or regards for the people who put him in power. People rule from sick beds and forgive me for calling you silly, but you shd know Yar Adua's not doing that because he CANT.

He's causing more harm alive than dead. It's better he dies than hold the whole country @ ransom like this!

BTW my dad's dead. Thank you for reminding me!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dede1:

You are obviously more ridiculous than Dora Akunyili.

She did not publicly ask Yar'adua to step down. She only called her colleagues to face up to the reality of now by allowing the constitution to take its full course.

Just like the President, Dora Akunyili swore an oath to defend the constitution and if she is convinced that the FEC is not getting quality advice in line with the constitution, she has a duty to advice accordingly.

You just need to stop reading the constitution selectively.
I am also disappointed at Jonathan and the truth is if Dora was my mother or sister I will advice her against doing the right thing because if the country is not ready to make progress there is nothing one person can do. Jonathan is the biggest culprit in all this. However that is not to say Dora did anything wrong!!!!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
edoyad:

Dede your ignorance is the stuff of legends. Show me a precedent of a country where a president leaves his country for treatment without someone in acting capacity ? Common sense dictates that the man who has sworn to protect the sovereignty adhere to such simple rules. Even the useless state governors we have usually leave somebody in acting capacity when they travel our for not so brief periods. You think 140 million Nigerians are illiterates like the people he governed before becoming president ?
I'm happy the docile house of reps has started debating amendment to ensure no fo.ol abuses our laws again.

I will not mind the occasion when someone displays acute stupidity in public but would take offence when such ignoramus rascality is pushed to trespass the boundary of idiocy. The last time I checked though, Nigeria is constitutional democracy not a mere figment of imagination.

I understand that Nigeria is a democracy and had three tiers of government. Since the president is being hospitalized, the federal government of Nigeria has never ceased to exist or function as country.

All these cries of handover of power to VP are coming from trolls that do not understand intrigues and test of democracy. It is no brainer in understanding that the calls of handover of power to VP were instigated more by sheer of sectional sentiments than detects of the constitution. It is unfortunate that knuckleheaded dimwits such as you that are calling for the trashing of section 145 of the Nigerian constitution failed to realize that people could also call the abrogation of the section that stood up the office VP.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Dede 1

If the President were my father, I'll beg him to resign. Because he's making a mockery of democracy, he's abusing power and he's killing himself even more.

Sentiments aside, this country dosen't need a man who cannot even hold a coherent telephone conversation now. This is a ccritical time and the President has shown that he's too sick to manage it! It's going to four months now and he has abandoned he's job without any apology or regards for the people who put him in power. People rule from sick beds and forgive me for calling you silly, but you shd know Yar Adua's not doing that because he CANT.

He's causing more harm alive than dead. It's better he dies than hold the whole country @ ransom like this!

BTW my dad's dead. Thank you for reminding me!

Do not waste your energy in calling the sick or dead president ugly names. But I would advise you to call for the amendment of the section 145 of Nigeria constitution in order to accommodate means by which power could be transferred to VP when sick President is in a state of incapacitation.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
funny how you defend a president dat abandoned his duty and refused to hand over to someone in his absence just because he's sick. If he's so sure he's coming back, then why have they refused to allow him to hand over.

I've tried to summon up sympathy for the 'sick' president but I can't. I'm blinded by the fact that he'd rather expose this country to ridicule. He's not even worried about a military action. The constitution requires him to write a temp hand over if he'll not be available to carry out his duties. I'm not surprised you'd 'conveniently' overlook that!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dede1:

Do not waste your energy in calling the sick or dead president ugly names. But I would advise you to call for the amendment of the section 145 of Nigeria constitution in order to accommodate means by which power could be transferred to VP when sick President is in a state of incapacitation.

Absolute rubish!!!!

Section 145 of the constitution is sufficient for Yar'adua to do the right thing or get impeached for gross misconduct. There is no need whatsoever to amend the constitution.

There is something called the LETTER and SPIRIT of the law. Those who wrote the constitution would have reasoned that we will have a President rational enough and who love the country enough to know that when he is not available to discharge his duties he will inform the National Assembly so that the business of Government will be taken care of by others.

They will not immagine that we will have a President so selfish as to exploit technicalities is semantics to refuse to obey the law. Are you suggesting that some aspects of our constitution are written so that the President can choose to ignore it if he so pleases? Need I remind you of section 1 of the Nigerian Constitution which makes the constitution binding on all Nigerian citizens and authorities alike?

This is a shame of a Nation. Yar'adua swore an oath to defend our constitution, he should not be looking for loopholes in language to disobey it. Those who wrote section 145 did not expect the President of a Nation to put the country at risk by not handing over when he is on medical leave.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
mikeansy:

You are obviously more ridiculous than Dora Akunyili.

She did not publicly ask Yar'adua to step down. She only called her colleagues to face up to the reality of now by allowing the constitution to take its full course.

Just like the President, Dora Akunyili swore an oath to defend the constitution and if she is convinced that the FEC is not getting quality advice in line with the constitution, she has a duty to advice accordingly.

You just need to stop reading the constitution selectively.
I am also disappointed at Jonathan and the truth is if Dora was my mother or sister I will advice her against doing the right thing because if the country is not ready to make progress there is nothing one person can do. Jonathan is the biggest culprit in all this. However that is not to say Dora did anything wrong!!!!

Who could be more ridiculous than you my pal? I neither wrote the article nor created the thread on the issue of alleged Dora Akumyili’s statements in the FEC meeting. I have stated clearly in my post that if the alleged statement credited to Dora is to be correct, the lady minister does not have a place in the corridor of democracy.

Granted the president is sick and incapacitated that he could not neither write nor detect a memo of transfer of power to VP, there not much to do than to wait until president is no longer with us. If democracy meant anything to so-called Nigerians, the best approach is to mount pressure on constitutional amendment to the provisions of section 145 of Nigerian constitution.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
145. Whenever the President transmits to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives a written declaration that he is proceeding on vacation or that he is otherwise unable to discharge the functions of his office, until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary such functions shall be discharged by the Vice-President as Acting President.

What 'whenever' means is that this can happen as many as 10 times or more or may not happen at all depending on whether the President falls ill or not. It does not in anyway suggest that the President can ignore it.

70days and counting Yar'adua handlers have refused to respect this responsible section. There argument is that the word 'Must' was not used. How ridiculous? Is this to mean that the rest of us can as well choose to obey any section of the constitution that does not contain must?

if in any doubt see section 1 as to why what Yar'adua is doing is shameful. He is bound by the constitution and its a shame the chief custodian of the law will rather hide under semantics to disrespect a constitution he swore an oath to protect.

1. (1) This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ Dede

you even admit that the president is incapacitated! Just because they've refused to allow a medical personnel to say that dosen't change the fact. As far I'm concerned, the constitution dosen't need ammendment. The president is the one breaking the law and he should not only be impeached, but tried for treason!
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
mikeansy:

Absolute rubish!!!!

Section 145 of the constitution is sufficient for Yar'adua to do the right thing or get impeached for gross misconduct. There is no need whatsoever to amend the constitution.

There is something called the LETTER and SPIRIT of the law. Those who wrote the constitution would have reasoned that we will have a President rational enough and who love the country enough to know that when he is not available to discharge his duties he will inform the National Assembly so that the business of Government will be taken care of by others.
They will not immagine that we will have a President so selfish as to exploit technicalities is semantics to refuse to obey the law. Are you suggesting that some aspects of our constitution are written so that the President can choose to ignore it if he so pleases? Need I remind you of section 1 of the Nigerian Constitution which makes the constitution binding on all Nigerian citizens and authorities alike?

This is a shame of a Nation. Yar'adua swore an oath to defend our constitution, he should not be looking for loopholes in language to disobey it. Those who wrote section 145 did not expect the President of a Nation to put the country at risk by not handing over when he is on medical leave.

How could you accuse a person that has been alleged to be mentally incapacitated and probably in a vegetative state of being selfish?  If you are really a legal practitioner, you would have tough time making the ends meet.  The bolded area speaks volumes about your understanding of the subject matter.

There is no room for sentiments or unfounded spike of emotions in a democracy that is guided by the constitution.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dede1:

Who could be more ridiculous than you my pal? I neither wrote the article nor created the thread on the issue of alleged Dora Akumyili’s statements in the FEC meeting. I have stated clearly in my post that if the alleged statement credited to Dora is to be correct, the lady minister does not have a place in the corridor of democracy.

Granted the president is sick and incapacitated that he could not neither write nor detect a memo of transfer of power to VP, there not much to do than to wait until president is no longer with us. If democracy meant anything to so-called Nigerians, the best approach is to mount pressure on constitutional amendment to the provisions of section 145 of Nigerian constitution.

Nonsense!!!!!!
If the President is fit enough to remain in power then he should be fit enough to obey section 145.

If he is not fit enough to obey section 145 then he is incapacitated and in a serious democracy where loyalty is to country and constitution not individuals section 144 will apply. So to suggest that the only way is to wait untill Yar'adua is no longer with us is  a clear demonstration of not being aware of the constitution or intentionally ignoring certain sections in other to sustain a dangerous status quo which serves no purpose but to entrench corruption.

144. (1) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if -

(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office; and

You cant sustain the status quo, the President must do one of 3 things. (1) Come back and actively run the country or (2) transmit a letter saying he is on medical leave according to 145 or (3) the FEC can declare him incapacitate according to section 144.

We can not have a situation where none of the above 3 case is the situation. You can find other words to describe such situation but sure not democracy.

And some of the worlds best democratic countries have through there foreign ministers condenmed the current situation. Yet folks like you and your allies in Government still ridiculously want to lecture the rest of the world about your own version of democracy. You want to now lecture David Miliband, Hillary Clinton and co on democracy.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Dede1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Dede

you even admit that the president is incapacitated! Just because they've refused to allow a medical personnel to say that dosen't change the fact. As far I'm concerned, the constitution dosen't need ammendment. The president is the one breaking the law and he should not only be impeached, but tried for treason!

Please, I am not admitting that the president is incapacitated. I am not even 18000 miles from Yara adua. For posterity sake, if the president suddenly falls sick and could not discharge his duties as stipulated in the constitution, there should have been a clause under section 145 that would have provided the means of transmitting power to the VP. The constitution needs amendment or better still allow the ailing President to die.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
LOOK MEN THE MAN IS DEAD LONG AGO. THE VOICE BBC AIRED WAS NOT HIS VOICE. BRITISH GOVERNMENT MUST BE CAUTIONED. CERATINLY HE IS DEAD. I BET 1,000USD TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO PROVE OTHER WISE. THOSE THAT SAID HE CALLED THEM ARE LYING TO NIGERIANS. THOSE VOICES ARE ARRANGED VOICES HE IS FOR SURE DEAD AND PLACED IN A SPAECIAL MACHINE TO PRERSERVE THE DEAD BODY. ONCE THEY DECLARE HIM DEAD THEY WILL HURRIEDLY RUSH HIM TO GRAVE TO AVOIDE AUTOPSY TO DETERMINE WHEN HE ACTUALLY DIED. I GOT MY NEWS FROM ONE GENERAL ALI IN KINGDOM OF S. ARABIA. WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY CLIENT.
Re: Dora Akunyili Drops A Bomb :-the Cabinet Must Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
LOOK MEN THE MAN IS DEAD LONG AGO. THE VOICE BBC AIRED WAS NOT HIS VOICE. BRITISH GOVERNMENT MUST BE CAUTIONED. CERTAINLY HE IS DEAD. I BET 1,000USDA TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO PROVE OTHER WISE. THOSE THAT SAID HE CALLED THEM ARE LYING TO NIGERIANS. THOSE VOICES ARE ARRANGED VOICES HE IS FOR SURE DEAD AND PLACED IN A SPACIAL MACHINE TO PRESERVE THE DEAD BODY. ONCE THEY DECLARE HIM DEAD THEY WILL HURRIEDLY RUSH HIM TO GRAVE TO AVOID AUTOPSY TO DETERMINE WHEN HE ACTUALLY DIED. I GOT MY NEWS FROM ONE GENERAL ALI IN KINGDOM OF S. ARABIA. WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY CLIENT.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies At Lover’s House / Breaking News 'coup In Niger Republic' / Gus 2010 Winner Emerges As Nigerian Breweries Shower Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.