Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) (56144 Views)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Michelle Gentry: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pretty In Makeover Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by UnicornPrincess: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2017
dingbang:
Which uni will her mum take her to now...

Awon boiz will just drill her finish.. Chei

Nope...celebrities like to take their kids abroad
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
primateayoola:

Can't u concentrate for once? Oya go back and check the pics while having your spectacle on, i believe by then u wud see her high heel shoe on the grass.
bite me!
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Gobhanky: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Mwn she donbdey bleach
Bich
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
Are you sure you're OK
I think you should look into the mirror and ask yourself that question.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Memphis357:

I think you should look into the mirror and ask yourself that question.
shocked guy you're rude
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
shocked guy you're rude
No,you're the rude one.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Dablack1(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
Ayele o!!! Why did she raise her legs like that
She seems like a humble child, she wore slippers to her own graduation unlike those slay queens that wear high heels just to show themselves
she wore high heel .. check the 3rd pix were she raised her leg up... probably she might off it and wear the slippers maybe leg was paining her
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Memphis357:

No,you're the rude one.
no you're the rude one, how does her mother lifestyle affects her
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by tdayof(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2017
oderinde151:
wetin nau happen? grin
Just saying: Actress Mercy Aigbe's 16-Year-Old Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Pics)
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by libertyman: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Is this going to bring back our bubu

grin shocked
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
nawao, she just graduated from sec sch and see the way she raised her leg. More grace to ur pussy, ah, it's gonna suffer.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
All these Slay Queens sef.. undecided
Slaying at a tender age.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
Ayele o!!! Why did she raise her legs like that
She seems like a humble child, she wore slippers to her own graduation unlike those slay queens that wear high heels just to show themselves
Oga you need eye drop o. You no see the bata wey she pull for ground grin
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Congrats, Mich.

I really like her.

She's so pretty. And fashionable too.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Oga you need eye drop o. You no see the beta wey she pull for ground grin
grin grin grin grin @eye drop
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Habeyy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:
Only secondary graduation nait she the pose carry leg for up angry

Oh Lawd!!!

Lalasticlala please don't make this thread FP
grin
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by gucci20(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Imagine wen my 17yrs old daughter is now in 300L in d university. Ds one just finish secondary Schl. Haaa!! Anyway, congrats 2 her.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mathzs(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
dat guy nearest to her in the third picture be like

"all these pishures are wasting my time, do let's go and kwontinue"
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Memphis357(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
no you're the rude one, how does her mother lifestyle affects her
Glad we both agree that she's a hoe.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Memphis357:

Glad we both agree that she's a hoe.
Your words, not mine cool
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by pterson(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
tdayof:
No big deal, undecided I graduated at 15.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by pterson(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
tdayof:
No big deal, undecided I graduated at 15.
Same here bro.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who is Mercy Aigbe?
We don't know any bearing such names here in Onitsha.
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by seyirock(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
okay.. next!.

Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by Iyke216(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:
Only secondary graduation nait she the pose carry leg for up angry

Oh Lawd!!!

Lalasticlala please don't make this thread FP

Lol...Which kind bad belle be this

1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by tmxme(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
bamdly:
FTC

she just graduate
I thought she is already in the university

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

op I get some question
but are those her bf or her uncle
and why is weed on her head
why did she wear night gown

well she might be d cause of her parent crashed marriage
because her mama husby might be sampling her
Mtchew
Re: Michelle Gentry Graduates From Secondary School (photos) by campuspeep: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Great! This girls is getting popular already. Here is the biography of Michelle Gentry I read recently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Tobi Bakre Meets President Buhari (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.