Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (54232 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by odduduwa: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

and they happily do your naming ceremony? only if she know........?
I don't like people who behave like upcoming idiots
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Nimble55(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
its unfair not to allow s slave to die for the master osibanjo should die so the master can be happy

Who's the master and who's the slave?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
if I slap you and this Atiku wet you dey use disturb us here

Leave am with hin problem...hin own mumu no dey see STOP.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by abuhari: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
MUMU
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Sunmolar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
morereb10:
Controversial Nigerian prophet and cleric, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, has revealed that the life of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is in danger. He also revealed that the Acting President was struggling with a cabal in the Presidency that wants to see him dethroned.

The Prophet further said that the result of the Osun by-election should not make the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, feel it is finally back. He stressed that the Wednesday last week’s Supreme Court judgment that that installed Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the party’s national chairman means the PDP was on its way to gradual recovery.

In his words....

“Many things will still be exposed about the plots against him. “There are so many things we don’t see now; the vice president is struggling against the cabal. As it is now, the villa is vacant. “We have just started. With Makarfi back in the saddle, PDP will be on its way to gradual recovery if they take the right steps.

“As it is PDP needs proper cleansing. Makarfi can still bring the party back but if the party brings the wrong person for the presidential election in 2019, the party may not win. “The APC will now have crisis with Makarfi returning except they are able to put their house in order and re-strategise if the party is to retain power.

“At end of the day, it may neither be APC nor PDP that will get the centre if they fail to present sellable candidates. I don’t want to talk about candidates now; at the appropriate time I will reveal that. “What I am saying is that Makarfi can still stabilize PDP. What happens in Osun does not mean that PDP is back.

“They should reorganize the party properly and do the right in the party. At the same time APC is cracking. “If APC wishes to retain the Presidency, they should also ensure they put their house in order.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/aso-rock-vacancy-prof-osinbajos-life-in.html

Ask rock vacant? my acting president occupy it now or never.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by PROPHETmichael: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
morereb10:
Controversial Nigerian prophet and cleric, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele, has revealed that the life of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is in danger. He also revealed that the Acting President was struggling with a cabal in the Presidency that wants to see him dethroned.

The Prophet further said that the result of the Osun by-election should not make the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, feel it is finally back. He stressed that the Wednesday last week’s Supreme Court judgment that that installed Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the party’s national chairman means the PDP was on its way to gradual recovery.

In his words....

“Many things will still be exposed about the plots against him. “There are so many things we don’t see now; the vice president is struggling against the cabal. As it is now, the villa is vacant. “We have just started. With Makarfi back in the saddle, PDP will be on its way to gradual recovery if they take the right steps.

“As it is PDP needs proper cleansing. Makarfi can still bring the party back but if the party brings the wrong person for the presidential election in 2019, the party may not win. “The APC will now have crisis with Makarfi returning except they are able to put their house in order and re-strategise if the party is to retain power.

“At end of the day, it may neither be APC nor PDP that will get the centre if they fail to present sellable candidates. I don’t want to talk about candidates now; at the appropriate time I will reveal that. “What I am saying is that Makarfi can still stabilize PDP. What happens in Osun does not mean that PDP is back.

“They should reorganize the party properly and do the right in the party. At the same time APC is cracking. “If APC wishes to retain the Presidency, they should also ensure they put their house in order.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/aso-rock-vacancy-prof-osinbajos-life-in.html

These are not prophetic words but personal opinion. His prediction is based on the current political situation in Nigeria. God being an all knowing God will not say "MAY WIN OR MAY NOT WIN".
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by dejavubobo1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
OSINBAJO BE LIKE...

"LEMME WARN YOU! NO MENTION MY NAME AGAIN!!"

grin
sent u a PM, try reply
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by ComputerSeller: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Some people just can't sleep if a day passes without them talking about an imaginary cabal contending with the acting president. Haba!
Anyway, my prophesies.
PDP will present a notherner for president come 2019. Since that person will have the backing of Fayose and FFK, he won't be popular in the north.
APC will present Osibanjo for president and he will cruise to a landslide victory in the north and the south west which is all he needs to be president.

The 'north' that want Osinbajo out will vote him in 2019 against one of theirs........

#childish analysis

1 Like

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by streetfabulous: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
If truly there is a cabal plotting to unseat Osibanjo,then it means this cabal know something about the health of Buhari that most of us are unaware of.I say this because the so called cabal will make no such attempt if they believe Buhari will return in fullness of health to resume his functions as the president. If they do,then Buhari will demand answers upon his return. The only thing that will embolden anyone to plot Osibanjo's removal is if they have information contrary to Buhari's ability to continue in office.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by gucci20(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
All ds na guess work jor! Who no knw say cabal dey inside Aso? Who no knw say is time 2 reshuffle d cabinets. Some states don do dia own self. Make we hear word jare!
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by room089: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very incoherent prophecy! Juxtaposing one thing against the other! Must one open his mouth to talk all in the name of prophecy? Even when there is nothing meaningful to talk about?

Nigeria I hail thee
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Adebowale89(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
I don't like people who behave like upcoming idiots

seems they run pipe thru your brain? who's upcoming idiot here

you have been maintaining the idiot status from a decade, at least it really tells in your earlier post
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
OSINBAJO BE LIKE...

"LEMME WARN YOU! NO MENTION MY NAME AGAIN!!"

grin

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Iamsammy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
odduduwa:
its unfair not to allow s slave to die for the master osibanjo should die so the master can be happy

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
The whole world have come to know real sponsors of boko haram terrorists. These people in Aso Rock signed the released of boko haram top leaders that were captured and jailed by Goodluck Jonathan's regime. Using numbers of IDPs to deceived the gullible people with so called chibko girls.

No single interview from the said released victims.

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by micgray100(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good one..
Incorporate your business with a token..

Check my signature for more than 50 recommendations on my trend
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Edum13656: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
�������All the conditions Federal government gave to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu before he was released from prison is now being obeyed by President muhammadu buhari himself , and not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Don't be in the midst of 10 people, buhari in London he is not even in the midst of up to 5 people there.
Don't speak to any media or journalist.. buhari doesn't grant interviews again,he only speaks through voice note .
You will pay 100 million as bail bond. Only God knows how much buhari is paying in London as hospital bills and for jet parking at the moment.
He should bring a serving senator as one of his bail condition. even all his cabals are not able to bail him right now. It is only The Almighty God that Has the supreme power.
LIFE REALLY FUNNY OOO
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Austinoiz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Our BET9JA prophet is on the loose again ooo.

But bros, since u dey see things, why don't u arrange just 10 odds, mek I stake am 10k. Remember I go still sow seed for ur life with 10% ooo.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by naijagobetter(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
th man is a good forecaster/ analyst
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have a suggestion for this group page. I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon on voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Ourexponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic. What do you guys think??
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by MrImole: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
mrswag1:
I have a suggestion for this group page. I think we need a feeble-minded luncheon on voucher supremacist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means kerosene iridescent. Ourexponential deciduous bludgeon is frolic. What do you guys think??

Hope your people at home are aware...?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by dancocity(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Walahi!!! I can say this things, this is not prophecy.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
Sounds like guess work shocked

It does not sound like. IT IS GUESS WORK
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by enyi1: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Some people just can't sleep if a day passes without them talking about an imaginary cabal contending with the acting president. Haba!
Anyway, my prophesies.
PDP will present a notherner for president come 2019. Since that person will have the backing of Fayose and FFK, he won't be popular in the north.
APC will present Osibanjo for president and he will cruise to a landslide victory in the north and the south west which is all he needs to be president.

This will never happen. North can never ceed power to Afonja. Just watch how they roast you like Suya and chew you like gum. And always have it at the back of your mind you will also not get support from North Central, SE and SS. You are just a dreamer. And deep down i think u know how this will play out
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by delivryboy: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
quiverfull:
The God factor has been Nigeria's saving grace all these years, from Babangida to Abacha. From Yar'adua to Buhari. Somehow, God always steps-in just in the nick of time. This period in our national life will not he different because God never changes whether the cabal/North likes it or not.
According to you god is a southern god?
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:

I foresee military coup

Burutai and the ASO Rock Cabal must be watched closely, lot of military movement across the country in the last few weeks

Yorubas have to speack out to protect their own Osibanjo othewise they will only be lamenting when the damage is done

What Excatly do you want Yorubas to speak about now? That the 'Cabal' should not kill Osinbajo perhaps? You want Yorubas to be making threats and beating chest about what and what will happen if Osinbajo is killed,right? That's not the way of the Yorubas.

So don't worry about the Yorubas but you should begin to worry genuinely about your interests in Nigeria,if any,the moment you hear Osinbajo is killed 'cause Nigeria will NEVER survive the aftermath of his death!

It won't be Yoruba that will lament if Osinbajo is killed; his killers will lament,Nigeria will lament. There will be no country called Nigeria again,never again.

You may not believe this,but I will still tell you. Abdulsalami Abubakar knew he had to take a very critical decision to safe Nigeria from certain disintegration. Security report about Nigeria ,sent directly to his government by a 'superpower' intelligent agency, was very clear about Nigeria imminent collapse. 'Nigeria must be urgently handed over to a Yoruba man' and that's what brought Obasanjo's government. The scenario above is why there is still Nigeria today!

We don't need to beat our chest about what we can do and we can actually do a lot. If Yoruba want to get out of this Country today,believe it or not,no 'cabal' in Nigeria can stop us.

So, don't worry about us.
t agency was very clear about Nigeria
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by loomer: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Psychology
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by ethicalUser(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
The northerners are really power hungry. Osibanjo shud be very careful. These cabals can go a long way to crash the presidential jet or chopper to retain power in the north. Thats one way he could get killed and investigations will be swept under the carpet.
He shud bring in more tribes men to watch his back. He's an acting president for crying out loud, he shud flex the damn veto power of the presidency.
GEJ failed to use it and he was kicked.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by king321: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
how is this prophecy? if this is prophecy then I am also a prophet. my prophecy: if our leader can stop corruption, our country ll be better than south Africa b4 2027. if we all can stop tribalism, Nigeria ll not have crisis again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.