Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele (54091 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
useless god of men, They never see good thing in their life..
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by JazzMode: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Rather unfortunate we seem to have right in our hands, another set of 4 wasted years.
Re: "Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele by tifany89(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
anyebedgreat:

I don't think you were mature enough by 2011 to see that Jonathan got the support of the north against Atiku. By the way, I am from the north.
You can be from anywhere not my business, but tell these your lies to punk ass brain dead peeps like yourself. For your information I was matured enough to know about the post election violence that took place in parts of the north in 2011 and that innocent youth corpers whose only crimes were serving their country were murdered in cold blood. How that now translates to north supporting Jonathan beats my imagination or is dat how victory is celebrated over there? Arewa youths have been over the place threatening everyone that the north must continue to rule till 2019 and beyond, is that the support you are talking about? Humour me plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.