Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Maid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Maid (4849 Views)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Maid by richyblink1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
darlenese:
install CCTV camaras in and outside ur apartment.
I can't keep a stranger in my house without a CCTV.

Lols. My house aren't a bank that require CCTV back and front
Re: My Maid by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin meaning she speaks asprispri blimey

lepasharon:
What do you mean by British intonation?

1 Like

Re: My Maid by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
With all these stories of maid i wonder why some people dont learn. I fear the word HOUSE MAID self.
Re: My Maid by richyblink1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
iamloyalty:
With all these stories of maid i wonder why some people dont learn. I fear the word HOUSE MAID self.

Very dangerous word(house maid) I tell you
Re: My Maid by cococandy(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: My Maid by richyblink1(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
cococandy:

richyblink1:
I feel it is necessary to update you guys about the subject matter.

I invited my friend and his family(The man who brought her for us) including her elder sister that lives with my friend and his family. We all spoke and agreed to visit her people to get familiar with her family as well as them knowing us accordingly. All these happened on Sunday evening.

This morning while I was driving out for work, wifey gave me a latter saying it's from my daughter(our maid). When I got to the offcice I read her letter. Attached is her her letter.

At about 10am this morning, my mother in law called me that while she was bathing the babies(twin) that someone was at the gate talking with our maid, then after a while she stopped hearing their voice. She called 3x when there was no response she went to the door to find out why she wasn't answering, only to find the entrance door open, gate open as as well, my room door equally opened as well. Luckily for me my laundry man stays nearby and happens to know our maid as he saw her on Saturday when he came for laundry. I called him to help go to the house and secure the gate and doors while I call my friend who brought her to inform him. My laundry man immidiately informed me that he saw her leaving the estate while he went to get fuel at the gas station.

Right now they have been able to apprehend her when she returned to quietly carry out her mission which I am yet to find out. She believed the gate and doors were opened as she had left them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant After Period, How Possible? / Pastor Mike Bamilye's Tribute To His Wife. / How Many Children Should A Couple Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.