Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,752 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" (29282 Views)

Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by Olibboy: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by coolshegs10(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Roast Ice block

Do you have a candle I can use to roast it? embarassed
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by sheylord(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeah ...because he neva use wizzy label (star boy) for production just a business I agree
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by Olibboy: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
wizkid don't promote this dude. Baba nla like him... Wen I first heard baba nla signed eazy I denied it because I knew it's falsehood.

Na bcus of wizkid I dey show eazy love. e don fall my hand... wizzy keep riding
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=adetoroamos post=58511297]as far wizkid glory still shines, no p... he can say anything else like[/quote

For how long?]
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by wunmi590(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
malificent:
Why em dey look the flower like that?

Him dey look am say, my precious flower, if I must give you out, it must be to the original woman.

BTW: Have you download and listen to the dope song?
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by Memejem: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sure why everyone in the comments here are foaming at the mouth. Did you people even watch the interview? Nigerians LOVE to complain.

Chai!

Have you people even stopped to look at any of the credits to his songs? How about the licensing? Star-boy has never been credited.

He was just telling the truth plain and simple. He's not signed as an artist under starboy. He has a management deal with starboy, and possibility a distribution and marketing as well.

No insults of shade whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by gentlekeny(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hotshawarma:
The question is why is it that it is just now he is beginning to denounce it??last year when hip tv interviewed him he never denied it and even mentioned how he is ready to work with his label mate "L.A.X....is it that he forgot that he was not signed at that time?? he is obviously a liar...

The deal did not go as planned.
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I knew it . he doesn't look like Star boy signee
How do star boy signs look like?
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by MEILYN(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Illiterates are penetrating Nairaland, especially when it comes to Nigerian music. Everybody against Wizkid is either a hater or an enemy. Lmao, Wizkid never does wrong to illiterates.

This guy cannot even run a record label, everybody is leaving and complaining about him. Yet, these people won't see that this boy has a very bad personality. A good musician yes, but a bad personality.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by ordovicianonly(f): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
He never signed him ,it is just biz as usual
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by inventor432(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
what's the difference between signing and doing business together isn't same thing?
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by Emperor119(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
I weak oo... like say davido send am
Re: Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Nigerian Ghanaian Musician, Mr Eazi has come out to say Wizkid never signed him to Star Boy, and that they are only doing business together.

Remember that at the 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Wizkid announced he was signing R2bees, Efya and Mr Eazi to his label.

Little wonder, Wizkid rarely hypes Mr Eazi's work on social media.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/wizkid-never-signed-me-to-starboy-mr.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7w5lQoBR1I

I

Yes it's a business but in my own terms they scammed us into supporting Mr Eazi which is a very good plan since they understand the market and know what we want so they served it to us .. well played .. I learn something again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.