Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele (26500 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Princedapace(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

ignore that guy, for the fact that I do disagree with KANU doesn't mean I hate him.

infact if he had approach the Biafra course with diplomatic and comrade approaches, he would have command more voice not only in east/ijaw land only but how can someone openly rained abuses on my region and u expect me to agree with such person

is hooligans approach of the course makes federal govt to act beyond Democratic rule in the killing of the innocent youths

if one fail exam once, and still subscribed to the same method he used earlier, he is likely to fail again, that's what KANU don't know. his philosophies, as good as it was, are lacking a logical approach

Sure.. I don't like his approach too.. He could av channeled his abuse on the govt and not based on any religion or tribe. He really made a mistake..

The truth is that Nigerians are tired and only need just that special person to lead them against the govt. Kanu would av gotten that massive support if he didn't use the abusive approach..

He thought violence was the only language Nigerian govt understood.

No matter, I can't support this failed country. My brother, nigeria is far behind many countries even in Africa.. Don't be decieved by our ability to adapt to any situation..

For instance, Nigerians are now used to inflation. No one is talking about it again. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Adebowale89(m): 4:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Princedapace:

Sure.. I don't like his approach too.. He could av channeled his abuse on the govt and not based on any religion or tribe. He really made a mistake..

The truth is that Nigerians are tired and only need just that special person to lead them against the govt. Kanu would av gotten that massive support if he didn't use the abusive approach..

He thought violence was the only language Nigerian govt understood.

No matter, I can't support this failed country. My brother, nigeria is far behind many countries even in Africa.. Don't be decieved by our ability to adapt to any situation..

For instance, Nigerians are now used to inflation. No one is talking about it again. smiley

the only youths that can instigate revolution are carried away with many things, these politicians are aware of these so they knew quite alright that, we don't have the zeal to start revolution

people will rather use their hand to fight kung fu on social media, place ethnicity above humanity, the same hypocrites will still be defending one religion to the other

is only God that can redeem Nigeria as a country, that's if it can work out again. there is no power in the hand of the youths again. the only youth that could command such revolutionary campaign are the northern youths but they have been relegated to ethnicity & religion with the veto power of their politicians

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2017
MyMouth:
If only our own National Intelligence Agency (NIA) was an active agency like its counterparts in other countries ( CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc) Kanu would have had a nice little accident and gone to the land beyond long long time ago! PMB should make me the head of the NIA and watch me deal ruthlessly with the enemies of this great country. By the way, what was the so call covert operation the NIA was engage in that requires hoarding billons in a so call "safe house"? Just 1k dollars would have taken care of kanu longtime ago!
If it it were thee CIA Kanu would have eaten something nasty in jail

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by uchwar1: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2017
this is not a prophecy but guess work. Black man and his will to remain relevance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Gobhanky: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Y must god discuss naija politics..abegi
Scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by bayulll011(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
MyMouth:
If only our own National Intelligence Agency (NIA) was an active agency like its counterparts in other countries ( CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc) Kanu would have had a nice little accident and gone to the land beyond long long time ago! PMB should make me the head of the NIA and watch me deal ruthlessly with the enemies of this great country. By the way, what was the so call covert operation the NIA was engage in that requires hoarding billons in a so call "safe house"? Just 1k dollars would have taken care of kanu longtime ago!

u are intelligent don't expect anything from those people all they know is to steal money,wish i can work with the NIA also all those thieving politician are already a goner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by BiafraIShere(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2017
So this one too is a prophecy? Mere permutations and prediction any political observer can make has turned into a prophecy. To cap it all, he was not even categorical but largely speculative.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by BiafraIShere(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
GoroTango:
You mean the type of hemlock that was given to the likes of Abiola & Awolowo? And you think same will be given to Nnamdi Kanu without the zoo paying dearly for it? You guys have been watching too much of Hollywood thrillers and some are even mentioning the CIA, MI6, Mossad and other advanced intelligence agencies and are now comparing it with a backward, third world and failed entity like Nigeria! Smh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2017
GoroTango:
I tell u! The Abiola treatment comes to mind. And Abiola did not even create this type of trouble Kanu is instigating o!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Jonathan39: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2017
The same way your enemy are praying to get an opportunity so they can wipe you and your generation off the surface of earth, idiot balless Afonja.
MyMouth:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Princedapace:

U want to kill someone for this yeye country that can not provide ordinary stable electricity for her citizens after decades of civil war? U want to kill someone for this yeye country where her leaders intentionally mess up the health care system and travel abroad to get treatment? A country where a sitting governor wasn't ashamed to talk about how a South African based hospital rejected a Nigerian who was badly injured due to electrocution? Why would South Africa have a working hostial and we don't av in Nigeria ?

I understand u may hate Kanu.. It is ur right... I don't like how he talks too.. But wishing u were given the opportunity to kill "enemies of the great country" is completely annoying.. I still dey wonder what makes a country great.

My brother it seems u don't know how rich Nigeria can be but we lack almost everything.. Kenya just successfully hosted IAAF world under 18 championship and it was a mega hosting.. Abeg, wetin our great country fit host sef?

Won't u be happy to see ur country compete among others in serious bids to host important events? But we don't av any infrastructure to do that.. That is the sad truth..
While Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia etc provide stable electricity for more than 98% of her citizens, we are here wishing for how to kill an enemy. I av always said that leadership is not just the problem, the masses are our biggest problem in Nigeria.. Most of us no get sense..
Bros, Kanu is not the only enemy of this great country! The thieving politicians are also enemies of this country and if given the opportunity, I will kill them all! Go and read what Jerry Rollins did in Ghana. Do u know that up till today, the CIA is being suspected to be behind the assassination of the Kennedis? Jus because they felt the Kennedies were a threat to their country. There is no two ways about this, a lot of people will have to die for this country to be great again jus like lifes were lost through coups and counter coups to bring it to this deplorable state. Once again, I wish I was the head of the NIA!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Jonathan39:
The same way your enemy are praying to get an opportunity so they can wipe you and your generation off the surface of earth, idiot balless Afonja.
Foolish ipod pig! I resemble Yoruba? Abeg carry that ur ipob virus infested brain commot for here!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Luvdk:
You sound like u know tomorrow
Don't forget your death might come tomorrow wt the way you talk.
A word is enough for the wise
We will all die someday!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Stanleyifio:
I am an animal in human form!
Corrected! Ipob pig!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Jonathan39: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Am a biafran who are you? A slave to the North
MyMouth:

Foolish ipod pig! I resemble Yoruba? Abeg carry that ur ipob virus infested brain commot for here!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by CharlieMaria(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
MyMouth:
If only our own National Intelligence Agency (NIA) was an active agency like its counterparts in other countries ( CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 e[b]tc) Kanu would have had a nice little accident a[/b]nd gone to the land beyond long long time ago! PMB should make me the head of the NIA and watch me deal ruthlessly with the enemies of this great country. By the way, what was the so call covert operation the NIA was engage in that requires hoarding billons in a so call "safe house"? Just 1k dollars would have taken care of kanu longtime ago!
Too much movies.... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=CharlieMaria post=58539273] Too much movies.... grin grin grin[/quote
Not movies my guy! Real life! If u know what those intelligence agencies do to keep their countries safe eh, u go bow!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by CharlieMaria(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=MyMouth post=58539401][/quote] Lols... I Concur
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Jonathan39:
Am a biafran who are you? A slave to the North
An a Nigerian and my brain is not ipob infested! And am sure not a slave to Kanu the fraudstar!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by bams2999(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
not terrorist kept long life in the world, Boko haram want them on islamic state and kanu want biafra not difference
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by olatuns2016: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4075800/nnamdi-kanus-life-may-danger[quote author=shiimah post=58526414]His prophecies have never come to pass... So why should i worry?
He is simply seeking relevance.
Fake prophet. [/quotsteps.until kanu dies bfor u psteps.Pls pray for your broda...this what Falana said today n the prophet saw bfor now...its usually Good to pray bfor taken steps...spirituality supercedes physicality.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by olatuns2016: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4075800/nnamdi-kanus-life-may-danger

Bekimbo:
Satanic prophet of doom from pit of hell

Nnamdi kanu is bigger than you all

Listen to yourself....

if you didnt bliv d prophet may u will face reality now or dispute falana...
Think

My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help / Nigeria Is The 9th Most Religious Country In The World / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election