Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele (26511 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by netflicks(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na u wan kill am? Ur oga bubu try am he no fit...talk sense mr primira, private abi primate..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
lols.
Nnamdi Kano was jus a tool...a disposal one, the Governors who were the main instigators have taken over.

Funny enough the Ipob yoot will lambast Nigerian government, but will be celebrating the Governors forming coalition.... lols.

Nnamdi Kano if he is not dead, will be given some kind position like that, as a boy boy, to calm the errant yoots..
While the Governors/political elites continue to enjoy as they did.

So Both the Nk and the youths dieing are jus disposal parts in the grand scale of things...
Shaa they can try all they like... But me na master strategist... so I will be coming with my own counter Attack.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mr. Prophet, was there ever a time Nnamdi Kanu declared interest in Biafra leadership? All these useless prophet and their unnecessary imaginations.
As for the way he talks, I don't know what you taking about; I think Buhari sure knows better.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by AAinEqGuinea: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
If anything happens to Kanu, he'll be beatified as a legend/God in my history books. Another legend like Malcolm X who tried elevating the minds of blacks but killed by his own African ppl.

History repeats itself, ho'es still aint loyal dont ever try to save em

I think many Nnamdi Kanu supporters may have prepared for his death when he was wrongfully imprisoned

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
can we give this primate 1 bottle of nkwu ocha .... abeg OGA pastor we have millions of Nnamdi KANU anxiously waiting to take the mantle of leadership .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MadCow1: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
MyMouth:
If only our own National Intelligence Agency (NIA) was an active agency like its counterparts in other countries ( CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc) Kanu would have had a nice little accident and gone to the land beyond long long time ago! PMB should make me the head of the NIA and watch me deal ruthlessly with the enemies of this great country. By the way, what was the so call covert operation the NIA was engage in that requires hoarding billons in a so call "safe house"? Just 1k dollars would have taken care of kanu longtime ago!

Since Sergeant Rodgers left, the NIA became a Biitch.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
q
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by tolexy123: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
okosodo:
If there is anything sure in this Nigeria. Biafra is the only thing. Wether Nnamdi Kanu dies or not, its ust part of the sacrifice
are you ready to die for the cause too? Dumhead!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by ipobarecriminals: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
lipsrsealed sad angry shocked shocked cool tongue sad shocked cool sad shocked[ sad cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed cool sad sad angry sad sad I see Kanu in brand new hand-chain, being drag not die now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Abfinest007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
sorry sir you are just guessing .he said may not nnamadi KANU why d may
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by OkoYibo: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nothing new, let him die.

They've always made mouth that for them, it's Biafra or death. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
MyMouth:
If only our own National Intelligence Agency (NIA) was an active agency like its counterparts in other countries ( CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 etc) Kanu would have had a nice little accident and gone to the land beyond long long time ago! PMB should make me the head of the NIA and watch me deal ruthlessly with the enemies of this great country. By the way, what was the so call covert operation the NIA was engage in that requires hoarding billons in a so call "safe house"? Just 1k dollars would have taken care of kanu longtime ago!
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Amylights(f): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Freedom is all about sacrifice. You have to give to get.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Sagay212: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
If he wants to die let him die. If e die dem go bury am with rocket biafrua.d casket. Na today people dey die? Abegii make primate shift.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by asokid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
I believe this man, they let kanu go so they can take him down. ask abacha, kudirat, abiola etc. nobody ever fights FG in the world and go freely cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry mandela was just fucking lucky angry angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by PDJT: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
lols.
Nnamdi Kano was jus a tool...a disposal one, the Governors who were the main instigators have taken over.

Funny enough the Ipob yoot will lambast Nigerian government, but will be celebrating the Governors forming coalition.... lols.

Nnamdi Kano if he is not dead, will be given some kind position like that, as a boy boy, to calm the errant yoots..
While the Governors/political elites continue to enjoy as they did.

So Both the Nk and the youths dieing are jus disposal parts in the grand scale of things...
Shaa they can try all they like... But me na master strategist... so I will be coming with my own counter Attack.

-You're indeed delusional. This is a movement.
-Nnamdi Kanu isn't Biafra, Biafra isn't Nnamdi Kanu. Just as it wasn't about Ojukwu.
-Just seat back and watch... Let Nigeria continue to try and actualize what has never happened anywhere in history: Forcing a wild horse to drink water.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by edo3(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
scammers everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by emynike2001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
Ofcourse his life is in Danger , His people will soon get tired of him and get rid of him

it's simple logic, reminds me of the story of tortoise . mat trap and the elephant

All the tortoise needed to do was call the elephant the king, made him a party and provided a special throne made of mat

unfortunately that mat had a hole with spikes under it , and elephant died

Simple
True story, my brother i just want to see d end of d movie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by moses93(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
before nko? people no dey die for struggle before? he go die sharpaly sarpaly wey their eyes go clear very soon. I mean "IPOB" them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
kid23:

Always speaking like a typical black man from the Zoological Republic
U must be a foolish ipod goat! So the CIA, MOSSAD and mi6 are black men organizations? I no blame una, I blame that punk that was running the NIA!!!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by hollywater: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oga prophet, why may?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by tochivitus(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
ehen..make him die now...how e take kwansain us...!!!..I will leave the rest for ipob...

you talk as if your brain is paining you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by LUGBE: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please can someone tell this man to shUt up, so annoying

Fake analysis ,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
No single gunshot, yet, Biafra led Maxi Nnamdi Kanu is burning Nigeria the zoo down with undiluted truths.

If there is no referendum for Biafra republic restoration, Nigeria government will never know peace.

Biafra need to representatives to the UN since Nigeria the zoo forming stupid over Biafra's restoration.

Any attempt to assassinate Maxi Nnamdi Kanu.................
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by MyMouth(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
MadCow1:

Since Sergeant Rodgers left, the NIA became a Biitch.
I remember those good old days when we had real spys and hitmen at the NIA! This Kanu guy and his bunch of losers are jus lucky!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Kc3000: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
False prophets abound.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by nwakaibeya1: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
False prophets all over the place.this prophet Ayodele In his church he has not prophesied to all the people there only to be seeking relevance outside and his members can't even sleep well at night and don't even have dominion and power over their Evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil friends and he is talking biafra .knowing a true prophet is to be above all evil powers and dominate and how many of his members have power?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
So this is a prophet in Nigeria, I weep for his followers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by ripbubu: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
ExpensiveG:
No weapon that is fashioned against him shall succeed,..........

Up BIAFRA

buhari will first die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by ripbubu: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
MyMouth:
you are useless go and see how CIA heads die they die like a rat.. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele by franklingud(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na you go die idiot fake prophet.

And go to hell.

Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion