Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! (1035 Views)

Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Ghana Friendly Rescheduled For October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by whaley(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2007
As a soccer loving Nigerian, I had to endure the FRIENDLY against Ghana. What do you think happened to the Eagles. Was it Eguavoen's fault or the players? Do you sincerely feel Vogts can make a difference. 'Cos it was a complete disaster.
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by femi6(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2007
they be yeye playa, they no dey take friendly match serious.
ghana for that matter
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by anusule(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
our super eagle players have all been over hyped. they arent stars jo! eguavoen has failed his last test.
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by lalaboi(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
femi, tse u watch d match ni? lol
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by domwas2(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2007
4-1 against us, what a hell is wrong with **** to me is like primary sch. match undecided
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2007
what went wrong koo, what went right ni!

I said it on the Ghana vs Nigeria thread that we were going to be whipped silly and someone started calling for my head! Shame on the eagles!

Ghana have players playing for big clubs all over Europe in the starting 11. We have players who can barely get on the bench and we think we can just walk on the pitch and win! Time for us to go back home and sort ourselves out.

Face it, the Eagles are no longer the dominant football nation in Africa, that has gone to Ghana, Senegal and Ivory Coast! At long last siince 1994, we are now back to where Galadima and co wanted us to be, on our butts!
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by Talk2yeancah(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2007
Men those guyz really disgrace themselves cos how on earth would they hv conceeded **** goals in a match against ghana
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by naijacutee(f): 1:57am On Feb 07, 2007
See what my ghanaian friend sent me . . .

http://www.theamericanmind.com/images/dead-eagle.jpg
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by alkamal(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
we have to redefine d formation and tactics of uor game ,we cannot be playing a team like ghana without having a very good defencive midfielder. we are too consciouse of scoring and we allow ourself to be cut of a counter,am still waiting for a day d eagles will be able to play a mass defence and mass attack d way ghana does.
Re: Nigeria- Ghana Friendly What Went Wrong! by alkamal(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2007
we have to redefine d formation and tactics of uor game ,we cannot be playing a team like ghana without having a very good defencive midfielder. we are too consciouse of scoring and we allow ourself to be cut of a counter,am still waiting for a day d eagles will be able to play a mass defence and mass attack d way ghana does.

(1) (Reply)

Help For Downloadable Themes Especially Sports Themes $ My Laptop / Dancing Should Be Considered As A Sport / Okagbare's Entry For Multiple Events Worries Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.