Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) (38622 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by bbbabes(f): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is crazy
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
na wa
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by banme1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
it happened where? let me think . oh only in SE developers republic
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Moneytize: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na dem. Mmamadu. grin See face like burnt offering. Anything for money. grin

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ejimoney(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
dis is demonic hw manage,.........

click here www.ejorbest..com for naked pix ad make more money online
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Zedoo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Female version of idi amin... See face... . Meanwhile check my signature for art works

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by MadCow1: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Looks to me like the Village must have forced a confession out of her in front of the Alusi.

Let the Police investigate.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ivolt: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

U self ur reasoning dey like say u need mama's milk shocked shocked grin grin
Yes tongue I said it

Didn't her composure shows that she is guilty?
Do u think they just accused her without proofs?
What do u take African to be?
Before the whites came we have our systems it's a shame the whites have crumble most of them,
I know of a village where u dare not kill someone thru black majick
I guess you don't know about black majicks.

SMH, at your age, you still believe in magic.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Maski87: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very ugly
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by oluwadiyar: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
see assasin creed����
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are the phones and cars Africans produce the one you are using today?

Show us a picture of the device you used to reply me now. If they are made with black magic, then you have a point.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
U have missed the initial point we are debating about, it's simple she is guilty and she used black majick to achieve this level of destruction,
And u insists it's not that she is innocent,
Simple truth is she is 120% guilty if not she wouldn't have been this sobber,
Mr Bon get this straight and know u that black majick exist.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by sukkot: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
SHE HAS AN UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO NNAMDI KANU LMAO
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by daddyiel(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Visit 17 OKORO street AI if don't believe in black magic
hopeforcharles:

U self ur reasoning dey like say u need mama's milk shocked shocked grin grin
Yes tongue I said it

Didn't her composure shows that she is guilty?
Do u think they just accused her without proofs?
What do u take African to be?
Before the whites came we have our systems it's a shame the whites have crumble most of them,
I know of a village where u dare not kill someone thru black majick
I guess you don't know about black majicks.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ekensi01: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
I can't believe that this ugly fvck can do such.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by tyconcepts(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Polygamy sometimes is an ill wind that blows no one good.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
stephenduru:
According to a report shared by an online user,the lady pictured below who is said to be the 3rd wife of her husband allegedly killed 4 members of her family including her husband because she wants her children to inherit all the lands belonging to the family.The incident happened in Nsude,Ugwuoto(google search shows that the place is in Enugu).Below is what a social media user wrote...

'This is still unbelievable

God have mercy

How can you finish the whole family including your husband just because of land

They said she killed 4people from her family, because she is the 3rd wife of the man and she really wants her children to inherit the whole land and she also made twins crippled because she want her children to inherit the whole land owned by her husband

What will we call this?

My prayers is that, let the revelations began to flow to the whole part of Nsude because is not only in ugwuoto that we have evil people

God save your people in Jesus name Amen'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/third-wife-kills-4-members-of-her.html?m=1
Killed them by waht means??
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
lofty900:
This is the effect of polygamous lifestyle especially in the southern part. A northerner can marry four wives and they'll be loyal but try it down south/East it becomes a battle of supremacy and jealousy

I disagree.

It is the effect of a murderous slowpoke.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by KOLZY(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
I doubt this story.

No real evidence just accusations. This woman may not even be the one who killed them. Maybe their family had a feud and people drew conclusion. Or better still the story is fake!!!!

She might even be up for another whole different reason. Who knows.

It's this is true, God help her, and those people should hand her over to the right authorities and stop acting like bunch of wild animals

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Neddstark: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very ugly biatch
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
ivolt:

SMH, at your age, you still believe in magic.
Why are you people purposely pretending blind?
U mean there is no magic?
Read this
https://thoughtcatalog.com/james-b-barnes/2014/10/10-terrifying-facts-about-witches-that-will-make-you-believe-they-actually-exist/
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Afamed: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
PocketMoneyMi:
3rd wife? lol

I thought according to Biafrats only Yoruba Muslims and Hausas engage in polygamy....
These Igbos, some of them breed like rodents, it is still a normal sight to see women with 7,8 children in parts of the SE... True story.

U dey mind the hypocrites. Only those who have not visited the Eastern states take their on line ranting serious.

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by RealHaute: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
sad

We don't know if you approve of her actions or not. Type words. Emoticons won't do here.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

U have missed the initial point we are debating about, it's simple she is guilty and she used black majick to achieve this level of destruction,
And u insists it's not that she is innocent,
Simple truth is she is 120% guilty if not she wouldn't have been this sobber,
Mr Bon get this straight and know u that black majick exist.

Keep deceiving yourself.

It simply doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Maj196(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
C face like shiit
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are the phones and cars Africans produce the one you are using today?

Show us a picture of the device you used to reply me now. If they are made with black magic, then you have a point.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Gbam!

They won't listen because they are deluded.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Klington: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
evil woman

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by banmee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:
How she take kill them?

All I can see is a woman who stands to gain from her husband estate and some villagers are not happy about this, so they gather some gullible women and accuse the woman of everything wrong with the world and then parade her. Next thing you will hear, they will say she confessed.

I wish this country luck, civil rights, dead, legal aid, comatose and the people must suffer.

You took the words right out of my mouth. In 2090, Nigerian will still be asking, "why are we not moving forward?"
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by OmoAregbesola: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Barbaric East
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed Too bad for a woman. Deceitfull human
you want make person get nightmare for this your pics??abegoooooo
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by kinkybunny(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
the lady sef no get joy grin
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Klington: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Evil woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Police Arrest Alese, Badoo Cult’s Herbalist (Photos) / How Hackers Can Access Your Money If You Answer Their Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.