Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) (38616 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by morereb10: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jesus
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ivolt: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Why are you people purposely pretending blind?
What an irony, it is blind people that can't recognise
tricks and fakes when they see one and are very easy to
fool.

U mean there is no magic?
I mean it is unfortunate that you believe the hogwash as real.

Read this
https://thoughtcatalog.com/james-b-barnes/2014/10/10-terrifying-facts-about-witches-that-will-make-you-believe-they-actually-exist/

If you read the link you posted you won't bother
posting it. Writing about santa claus doesn't make it real!

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by chuksjuve(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The people parading her are learners

Why are her clothes still on? undecided
Why can't I see tyres and petrol anywhere?

But the man who had the nerve to marry 3 wives has really lived the good life...
It's good he's gone so the rest of us can taste the good life

and he does not fail to deliver...
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by adatemi: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
All I see is a woman who has been wrongly accused. Where are the evidences? Did she poison him or did she ask someone to kill him.

Why is it that wives are accused of been behind their husbands death? I personally think she's been accused so that the deceased extended family members can claim the property.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Destined2win: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by mzjaney(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
See her ugly face.

Wicked people everywhere

But wait ooh what did she use in killing dem?
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
sukkot:
SHE HAS AN UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO NNAMDI KANU LMAO
Dayuum sad
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by BTT(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Have you ever been wrongfully accused and shamed in public for something you know nothing of?

It is a terrible thing. I know because I have been there, especially when the accusations fit certain circumstances.

I hope they have their facts. Not mere suspicion.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
SU NE, NORTHERNERS AGAI... OOP, NA THEM. POLY POLY NO BE FOR HERE O. NA SURVIVAL OF WHO SABI.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by MLK22555: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
And This people call Nigeria Zoo
vanbonattel:

I still doubt the story sha
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by BadBlaize(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
how did dey knw she was d 1 dat killed dem?
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by folasayolyn(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
if it's the husband and those who supported his polygamous life style who cares. unfortunately the poor long suffering first wife and her children may be there
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Lalas247(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
She doesn't even look remorseful ... wicked
Why has she got leaves on her body
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by OnwuasoVincent(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aru
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by khiaa(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

I need from someone to pass the massage to you that u need to acknowledge that there is black majick and the whites do use black majick too remember they came and brought our gods.
It's pathetic that you don't know that black majick exist cry cry

Do you honestly believe in magic black or otherwise ?
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by malware: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
When the head is flat, all crimes can fit in grin

4 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Mr vanbonattel you sound like an auto bot to me because you reasoning sounds programmed and need urgent upgrade,
Phones and cars African as a produce is no more some alien development, we African have developed and produced them and even more check international wise and see our prowesses
I shake my head for you because it seems the concept of black majic is still far from ur knowledge, you look like the type that even believe there is no Devil. I dey pity you.

For ur mind yu don see devil oh..
And yu will pass this on to ur children... undecided

Some people's brain have been locked.. That they can't even reason for themselves.
Follow follow
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm still waiting for proof of this woman's guilt. Did the people die due to food poisoning or some other "natural" cause that this woman had no control over? Why didn't they call the police? Where is the investigation? Where is the autopsy?
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by expensiveguyman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nowadays it's extremely difficult to live with one wife, but this man went to the extent of marrying 3wives thereby committing suicide and cursing a great harm to the other members of his household.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
How only her fit kill everybody, is she superwoman? angry
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by delivryboy: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
I thought Igbos are monogamous, or is it one of their numerous lies. Thunder will shred Nnamdi Cownu into 753 pieces.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by delivryboy: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:
When the head is flat, all crimes can fit in grin
Man why evils? grin

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by kadupee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nollywood play. Give us the tittle, please.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by delivryboy: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

U self ur reasoning dey like say u need mama's milk shocked shocked grin grin
Yes tongue I said it

Didn't her composure shows that she is guilty?
Do u think they just accused her without proofs?
What do u take African to be?
Before the whites came we have our systems it's a shame the whites have crumble most of them,
I know of a village where u dare not kill someone thru black majick
I guess you don't know about black majicks.
How does "composure" be used to assume guilt in the court of law. You lack common sense and depth just like a typical southerner (Igbo). Composure cheesy
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by phaco(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nigerians pls my name is williams am a final year student of Ambrose alli university ekpoma. I have challenges in paying ma school fees. I normally work during holidays but the holiday was shot so I could not work. My final semester exams starts nxt month and I need to pay ma fees or else task force might seize my script during exams. Pls If this happens I will have to come back nxt year and write the exams and I will have to pay another fee. Am begging all Nairalanders to pls come to ma rescue I have been sponsoring ma self and I don't want all my efforts to waist. Pls if any one here can help me I will really appreciate. Am having sleepless nite cos of this issue and I can't concentrate on ma studies. Am appealing to any one that can render help to pls assist me. And I believe God will repay u even if I can't. The fee is #43,000. And not saying u people should give me everything but assist. Families are not willing to help pls u can be ma God sent family. Here is my account details account name: Edet kufre williams. Account number 0148623317 Bank GTB God bless you all. Thanks
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ahahnow: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
After they will say that the movies we watch in Nollywood are not real....then explain this
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2017
vanbonattel:

And your gods they bought helped them to produce phones and cars while you still cling to your hope of black majic?

Seems to me they took your brain too.
shutup ignorant being.. D guy dey correct you.. U dey drag with am.. .even the whites you are so defending have thousands of such cases involving black magic unsolved up to date some where even made into movies.. .. U need to travel. .white man slave.. . Stay dere dey jonze... The whites u are dying 2 wanna sound like.. Storms Egypt in dere thousands yearly to learn BLACK MAGIC. ..

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I'm still waiting for proof of this woman's guilt. Did the people die due to food poisoning or some other "natural" cause that this woman had no control over? Why didn't they call the police? Where is the investigation? Where is the autopsy?
dey are talking about someone using juju u are asking about prove and autopsy.. . But same you will also believe Jesus change water to wine or the tale of Jesus walking on Water without asking how are all those things possible without asking for prove.. . White slave
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2017
EWAagoyin:
dey are talking about someone using juju u are asking about prove and autopsy.. . But same you will also believe Jesus change water to wine or the tale of Jesus walking on Water without asking how are all those things possible without asking for prove.. . White slave

You sound like a fool. This bush mentality is the bane of Africa.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:

in as much as I tried not to call you a bastard you still made me to. ..its a pity you're still this dull at your age
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by sonnie10: 3:44am On Jul 17, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Please google this name, Paul Storey (You can also watch him on YouTube) and tell us what you discovered about him. He is a white man.

African Magic is as real as sh*t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.